BELGIUM FELLAS, i'm a tourist in brussels, and i got this weed next to my flat...

BELGIUM FELLAS, i'm a tourist in brussels, and i got this weed next to my flat, in park du cinquantenaire from a arab boy. it was 10 euros. WAS IT GOOD?

that looks pretty good how does it smell?

looks good
weight?
smell?

Smells like mango. it's very similar to a amsterdam weed. are you in belgium?

i don't know. maybe 1,2 grams

i know the weed quality. i'm a regular smoker. i just want to know about the price

10 for 1.2 is decent for a street dealer. you can get it for 6-8 euro a gram in belgium depending on how well you know your dealer or how much you buy in 1 go

good deal

>If you;re a small time, low tolerance smoker than yes of course, oh wait you are asking b of course you are...
>rule of thumb for you... Its a plant thats grows in the ground doesnt require anymore work than a tomato plant to grow to maximum potential and drug dealers have the audacity to raise prices to 10 US $ a gram? Holy shit. That means its bad for those people who like staying high. which is what they make the most money offof. Do yourelf a favor and start buying inbulk from grower or grow your own m8 relly

really bad use of greentext

>no its not im saying this all outloud to everyone before i post it im justifying it by using the definition so

yeah, i liked. he gave me his number, and he's also got hash. is it comum in this park to get this?

hahahaha, so autistic

yeah pretty common, but to be honest if you're in belgium you can find a dealer at almost every single town, even if it's a small one.

totally

I want weed but my new job does a blood test for aids/diseases and I'm paranoid drugs will show...I'm pretty sure they need to specifically test for drugs but the paranoia is stopping me. References are taking so long to process, kill me now, so bored.

>grow my own weed
>ready to smoke in less than four months
>est. cost of everything 100 eur
>~150 g net
>mfw I read about ppl paying 10 for a gram

i've been wanting to for a long time, i've helped my delar grow in the past so i know how to, the only problem is the smell. i doubt i can keep anyone from noticing

I grew it literally in my bathroom, cause there is an exhaust ventilation, so I sealed the door except for a small intake where I put fan blowing fresh air into bathroom.
I had some problems with the smell anyways, so I bough a couple of electric air fresheners and they completely overriden the weed odor.

Filter exiting air through a carbon filter. Cost about $20 from a plumbing supply place, just looks like any water filter cartridge. Easy.

Same guy.
How do you guy think people set up grow houses in neighbourhoods and no one notices a thing? Other than the electrical issues, smell is the only huge problem. Thanks to carbon filters filtering all the exhaust air, I've stood at a front door to a grow house and you wouldn't even know what was on the other side.

any suggestions on a strain that's easiest for first timers ?

Never trust street arabs, they like messing with shit like this. The probably put things in it to get yoy addictive to this