Roast me /b

Lego/10

you look just like him omg so funny

it's hip to be square

You look like a very gay Hank Hill

u look like u play too much minecraft

is that you?

You look like Claude from GTA 3 and Howard The fucking Ducks fucking child

I predict you will one day fall in love with your childhood sweetheart, build a home together but fail to make a baby, your wife will die, leaving you alone in your home, years go by while land developers close in building skyscrapers around you, you will befriend a young boy and escape with him to paradise in your home carried off with balloons.

>Roast me

Anyone who uses this term is basically saying I'm NEW af.

How's your summer going OP?

You look like some jokingly dragged the jawline bar all the way to the left in character creator and then accidentally hit save

Hey isn't that the nigga from Oblivion?

Be there or be square!
Guess what he chose!

square heeeeed

Dude looks like Robin thickes retarded cousin

Mic drop
/thread

Tai Lopez with down syndrome/10

Op 2035

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

Anyone wanna roast me?

Is that your minecraft character?

Ahh so close, except newfags don't go to other boards.

Get out

Mods do your jobs
Ban these faggots
This shit is cancer
Cancer be gone

underrated

underrated post

NOOOOOO you took my joke, I was going to say that

So you made it out of pulse?

no words

7 Dollar Sanchez/10