Good lyricists do not make up for bad production

Good lyricists do not make up for bad production

Could you be referring to XXXTENTACION?

chin

tell that to kendrick fans

where is that dude's chin what the fuck?

good production does not make up for bad lyrics

kendrick has good production tho

>tfw have a receding chin/jaw

it has literally ruined my life lmao

Low test = no chin

usually i'd agree, but pic related.

this holy shit

it doesn't make justice to his lyrics and rapping ability. it's way too grounded in the past and doesn't go anywhere new. yeah, some of it is pretty good at mimicking other genres, alright, there's some good jazz rap beats there and other stuff, but that's it.

x|=y=mcyouth of today drive us all off the cliff edge for being so dumb.

>XXXTENTACION
>good lyricist

He needs to do more shit with Flylo/Thundercat and Knxwledge. He's a weird rapper so his stuff is better serviced by some eccentric production

It only applies to this piece of shit thoe imo

Normally I would agree but I think Danny Brown's first album is an exception, along with The Weeknd's three mix tapes he dropped before he became popular

Good production does not make up for bad songwriting

Too grounded? You do realize TPAB literally alienated all 70% of his normie fan base.

He could have easily made a GKMC2 and then i would agree with you, but for a mainstream rap artist, grounded is the last word to describe his music.

Only if you let it.
I have the same

I fucking hate his stupid face so much

I'd listen to an Eyedea album without beats desusenpai.

I looked like this as a kid, only uglier

thats sad considering how ugly the little kike is

Shit happens. I got a little more handsome as an adult. Still no chin tho

A fucking leaf

Good production does not make up for bad song-writing.

I think he goes pretty far for mainstream rap but I don't necessarily disagree. It would be great to see him go even further left field. Kend-Grips when? Cannibal Dot, maybe?

>Only if you let it.

Yeah, hehe. Just be yourself. You don't have a chin, but that's ok bc you're still loved!

neither, it's polished but it's essentially FL studio tier

what ethnicity is this guy, actually? he sounds like a typical 5'6'' frat guy with rich parents, but looks like a fucking Polynesian kid.

t. Kanye listener

Looks like a Nochinian to me.

I want FlyLo to produce an entire album for Kendrick, with all the beats on the level of Wesley's Theory and Never Catch Me.