Recently i have been hearing a lot about NSA and internet monitoring and i have decided to move out of the country do...

Recently i have been hearing a lot about NSA and internet monitoring and i have decided to move out of the country do any of you know a country where there is no internet monitoring or censorship?

Sweden.

Best Korea

kek.

Doesnt exist. The five eyes, aka echelon, watches everything anybody does on the internet. If youbdont want tonbe monitored you need to move to the most remote part of your country, live off the land as best you can, work for cash only (you'll wanna close any bank accounts you have), and make sure before you do you expunge anything with your name on it from the internet as best you can. No cell phone, no computer, no tv, no landline, and use as little electricity as you can, if you can get off the grid all the better

> Thinks NSA activities are limited to USA
You can't escape the surveillance, unless you start living in a cave. What did you do that you want to leave your country?

What about germany? There soon to be making there own internet to opt out of 5 eye watching.

Not any crimes its just kind of gone to shit. Also i know NSA isn't limited to US. but didn't think it would be spying on everywhere.

Pfft ok, globalisation has made such things a complete pipe dream. How are they going to maintain outside communication for their banks, or businesses that operate internationally, or even their embasys around the world

He was banned from play grounds and elementary schools

No if you have a connection to the i ternet or are even around something that does you are being spied on. Its a fact of life in todays world. The only way to get away from it is to completely cut yourself off from modern electronics and communications. Snail mail is about as secure as.you can do and nobody is going to put up with that in the days of twater and egomaniabook

If that was the case he wouldnt be ablr to leave the country he is from, or shouldnt anyways

A third world country, even at some there's Internet monitoring.

Try Somalia

Panama has very user friendly internet laws.

But it has corrupt laws, and you'd most likely break them all the first day there, because you're used to free speech

Cept when they steal your mail, and throw both parties under a NSL and gag order.

If you encode it, you're exporting encryprtion across state lines, which is illegal

Nationalized vpn's.

Hey i never said it was fool proof, i said it was better than anything else that involves the intarwebz. Plus isnt mail considered privilaged communication? Dont they need a warrent to look at it?

stay where you are amerifat, or you might become an immigrant
and we don't like those do we?

irelands good

The federal goverment can do what ever they want.
Theyll throw a gag order on you,or worse an NSL or a FISA warrent. And there is nothing you can do, no communiction with a lawyer, nothing.

I thought that pertains to digital communications only? Not an amerifag so i dont know the fine details of these things

/thread

You either move to a shithole in the middle of nowhere or move to a worse shithole where you will live as subhuman filth.

There is an intelligence alliance between the United States, Germany, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

no OP. you're fucked.

who the fuck wants to live in a mudslime country

Its us uk canada australia and new zeland numb nuts....they are the ones spying on the entire world

The NSA watches swedes