Why do atheist get butthurt so fucking easily? Like I really don't get it...

Why do atheist get butthurt so fucking easily? Like I really don't get it. You could say something like "God bless you" and they have a fucking shitstorm. They're like the fucking vegans of the religious world. And they always claim to do so because "religion is shoved down my throat" when, in the western world at least, religion is rarely discussed.

Newfag detected.

In school we have to recite God every day for pledge of allegiance but OK

>In school
Don't you just love that summer air?

How does that affect you. At all.

Idk what kind of atheist you have encountered but I don't see every single one getting their dick tied up in a knot

Source: I am an atheist

Because you tend to assume that the other atheists you meet are christians, because they're not bringing it up constantly.

How many atheists have knocked on your door to spread their message?
How many atheists mention their beliefs when you fucking sneeze?
OP is a colossal faggot.

I'll pray for you then. If anything really good happens to you in the next week, attend church on Sunday and start praying yourself.

Thanks for proving my point. If you get pissed when some says "God bless you" you are a fucking fedora fag. Or you might be b8ing me.

Which god will you pray to? Which god should he pray to? Why that god and not one of the 1000s of others? Who should you and he pray to if something bad happens?

You dodged the question, proving your fagdom. Get a brane, moran.

I'm atheist and I don't give a single fuck about any religion. The best reason to not beliving in any religion is that, I have more time to do something for me, with me, with my friends, to earn more many and stuff, not for praying something or go to the church. And if other are a christians or protestants? Not my personal interest, their life. I didn't now a single person who get easily butthurt when someone says for example "God bless You". That's fucking retarded

Jewish religion is poison for the human being.

I'm an atheist and I couldn't give a shit about other religions.
And you'd have to be a melodramatic bitch to actually be offended by the pledge of allegiance containing God

Are you the "Neverending Story" poster again? How insecure are you? Ever had a gf? Ever go outside? Were you brainwashed by your parents about having an Invisible Friend in the sky?

Tell us about yourself, OP. We want to know you better.

From this day on, I am going to say "there is no god" every. single. time. someone else sneezes. Going to do it thousands and thousands of times, for the rest of my life.
And anyone who complains about this will be a whiny, butthurt christian.
Right?

Nobody says the G word when someone sneezes.

Right.

I just say 'above superstition' in place of 'under god'.

I think this is meant for "practicing" atheists. Like the kinds that meet up and talk about how stupid people are about believing in invisible men. My friend was a camp counselor and had to put up with people holding atheist camp. They would sing songs about there being no God. Cool stuff.