B what do about this thing on my dick

B what do about this thing on my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Conditions/Circumcision/Pages/Introduction.aspx
circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Realize that the other side of a glory hole was a dude.

Cut it off. Put into mouth.

see a doc you autist

Its a wart.

diamonds

that

Is it a bird or a plane its a mole you fgt

Shower

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

Nice genital wart. Go to the clinic, retard.

it's a wart, caused by HPV

do you wank without lube or something.

it's normal, i've got one too for 3 years now and it stays the same
don't touch it.

Kill it with fire.

Underrated post.

medfag here, looks like an advanced case of aids.

Rolling for this

OP here, once night rolls around gonna try to burn it off since that's what google says

fuckin KEK

looks like one of those crystal or rock candies. question op: have you recently been fucking yourself with popsicles?

it looks like some insect laid eggs on you cock OP

OP did the just randomly show up over night?
Have you had sex with someone recently that may have had an STD?

Would that work though because I would literally get some scissors and do it

dude wtf

This is the best. His dick is diamonds now. Accept the transformation, OP.

its a wart

grats, you have an std

It's been around for like a month now, I fugged one chick since then and the condom was a lil loose but idk if she got it or not

it's cancer, you have to ampute your dick

Genital warts

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!! disgusting

>normal

Youre retarded. Std infected cunt. People like you are the reason why I will not have sex without a condom

Aid one more and you're done for

Normal for an Americunt.

Doctor here
It's cancer, you should cut off your dick.

kill yourself OP. thats the only wya to keep it from spreading.

i have had 4 of those. they come and they go. don't go to a doctor, they are full of crap

Well let me see, you're uncut and this is what you get for being a faggot and not keeping your penis clean by circumcising

yea this is a great idea. just get a spoon, a knife, and a lighter. what you want to do is heat up the spoon red hot and press it on, make sure you get that bitch burnt black, it may take a few applications of the spoon. then heat the knife (to sterilize) and cut that bitch away. reheat spoon and make sure you stop any bleeding. literally nothing could go wrong

OP here, Do you think if I got another circumcision, and just peeled the skin over the wart it'd be like it was never there

>tfw your dick literally turns into diamonds

or if someone has a fetish for dickwarts, make money with it

hey OP. don't listen to these virgins. That's a medal for doing so many sex! I have 3 of them. you have some catching up to do

jew or mudslim?

Lack of circumcision:
• Is responsible for a 12-fold higher risk of urinary tract infections in infancy. Risk = 1 in 20 to 1 in 50 for uncircumcised infants and 1 in 200 to 1 in 500 for circumcised infants. Higher risk of UTI at older ages as well. Overall lifetime cumulative prevalence of UTI = 1 in 3 for uncircumcised males compared with 1 in 20 for circumcised males, respectively.

• Confers a higher risk of death in the first year of life (from complications of urinary tract infections: namely kidney failure, meningitis and infection of bone marrow).

• One in ~400–900 uncircumcised men will get cancer of the penis, which occurs more than 20 times more commonly in uncircumcised men. A quarter of these will die from it and the rest will require complete or partial penile amputation as a result. (In contrast, invasive penile cancer never occurs or is extraordinarily rare in men circumcised at birth.) (Data from studies in the USA, Denmark and Australia, which are not to be confused with the often quoted, but misleading, annual incidence figure of 1 in 100,000).

• Higher risk of prostate cancer (50–100% higher in uncircumcised men)

• Is associated with 3-fold higher risk of inflammation and infection of the skin of the penis. This includes balanitis (inflammation of the glans), posthitis (inflammation of the foreskin), balanoposthitis (inflammation of glans and foreskin), phimosis (inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (constriction of the penis by a tight foreskin that will not return after retraction). Up to 18% of uncircumcised boys will develop one of these by 8 years of age, whereas all are unknown or much rarer in the circumcised. Risk of balanoposthitis = 1 in 6. Obstruction to urine flow = 1 in 10–50. Risk of these is even higher in diabetic men.

>>MCFUCKINGINCINERATEURSELF

Dumb nigger...
It's scientifically proven that it's good for health and hygiene you disgusting peasant

Jesus fucking christ, you tards really swallowed that bullshit?

you goddamn fuckin worthless lowlife

top zozzle

Instead of just shitposting without arguments, you should hate your parents for leaving you like a fucking monkey.
Unless your family is poor

so jew haha go fuck urself u kike

of course it is as a result scientifically high people do it, like sandnigger, jews and mericans...

Look what's growing on my dick

Solution to problem 1:
Washing your dick

Problem 2 no longer a problem because modern medicine.
Seriously, these were problems in the 19th century and before, not anymore.

Problem 3:
If you don't want breast cancer, then cut off part of your breast. Less chance to get cancer in that part.
Smart idea.

Problem 4:
Not actually true.

Problem 5:
Of course having more skin means you have higher chance of inflammation of skin: Because you have more skin.
Doesn't mean you cut it off.
And again, these problems have mostly been resolved with modern medicine.

Actual problems of circumcision:
-Less sensitivity due to prolonged exposure of sensitive parts of the penis.
-Less moveable parts of the penis, potentially making sex less comfortable for both partners.
-Higher chance of infections due to the medical procedure.
-Chance to have a botched circumcision which would result in genital mutilation.

TL;DR
Circumcision shouldn't be forced on children.
Let it be a choice.

This kinda sounds like beginning of some commercial on Topshop. What are they selling? A lube? Moist-my-dry-penis?

better than admitting to be mutilated as a baby

just scrape it off

Here's a UK source :

nhs.uk/Conditions/Circumcision/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Just search you fucking retard.
Even women love circumcised dick, it's more clean and easy for insertion and sucking

Bro, take scalpel to that shit. I would and I'm a doctor.

>scientifically high people

>Even women love circumcised dick
>Even women

Well then...

Some gays like it some not.
Like you

Sik burn yo

>BUT WASHING MY DICK IS TOO DIFFICULT

You sad little man

don't forgett the niggers

>-Chance to have a botched circumcision which would result in genital mutilation.
any circumcision, botched or not, is genital mutilation. other than that its solid

wew raise it as your son

Cordyceps - you fucked dude....

Are the bumps around my head smegma?

What does it feel like?

No, they're tumours

This user gets it.

>Circumcision is a jew/muslim/nigger tradition
>Mfw Ameriturds still believe they are a white nation

>smegma
Hehe, you can't defend uncircumcised penises now

You disgusting degenerates...

nah, some guys are just born with that, it's normal, something like fordyce spots (chciken skin)

ITS A DICK CRYSTAL

dick crystals are extremely rare OP, consider yourself lucky! now if you want to harvest the power of you dick crystal, let it grow fo a year or two, rubbing it with bengay will make it perfectly translucent! then when it's about the size of your thumb, cut it off with a bread knife, bring it to your local jewlery and ask them to mount it on a white gold band.

Congratulation! now you own your very own ring of faggotery, a fedora will magically appear on your head every time you wear the ring!

are you fully soft here?

Don't worry, that'll change

Clean your dick, man.

>it's normal
>don't touch it

kek

circumcision.org/brain.htm
long story short they performed a circumcision on an infant while in an mri machine, they had it in the machine for a few minutes before doing the procedure so they had a control, and then performed the surgery. they found "A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim's brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions. Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child's brain never returned to its baseline configuration. In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery."
so in short, circumcision is such a traumatic experience it will permanently change the infant, not just their penis, but their fucking mind.

no.
"pearly penile papules" google it

cancer, it's time to cut that dick

Kek

Looks like HSV-2, go to the doctor to get cream for it or it lanced or some shit

.The bumps around your dick are pearly penile papules which are normal for a lot of people but see a doctor about the other thing, you got an STI.

Not sure if summer or guy never heard of Pearly Penile Papules

this

lost

the lord says you shall not touch the dick
so seems legit

>circumcision
>affects brain

Wew lad

age?

underrated

kek

2/10, someone will probably be dumb enough to fall for it