Bernouts BTFO!

Bernouts BTFO!

bamp

When a candidate who's a fucking idiot teams up with a candidate who's a fucking idiot

Yes..

People don't know about muh presidential campaign

cucked

She probably threatened to kill him and his family too. Mother fucker's house was probably looking like purge night out front until he started endorsing her ass.

Or maybe Bernie was with Hillary from the beginning of his campaign?

Or maybe none of this matters at all and Hillery was destined to be president from the beginning since we have literally no say in who wins.

>freedumbs
>murica'
Land of the rich and powerful.

I just hope many white people with guns, who put their last hope into Trump start soem shit.

Things changed after this meeting a few weeks ago

There's more rednecks with guns in the deep south alone than we have enlisted military.

And there are many gangster thugs with guns in the cities, I wonder how this would turn out.

lol yeah hillary planned a major fracturing of the party that keeps her in power, tell us more oh anointed one

At the very least we're seeing a vast number of people coming out of their basements and realizing this time how corrupt this specific election truly is. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if Hillery does win people might do something?

I hope more people lose faith in democracy this way and stand up.
Hope the same for the brits after their brexit vote leads to nothing, but i don't have faith in brotbongs standign up.

Too bad they banned all their gun access.

Maybe murrica will show us the way.

Living in a white country myself where white people aren't shot and then shamed I just can't wait to see how fucked usa will be after this election.

Have you been keeping up? We've got enough shit to deal with over here. You'll have to set the tea aside and handle this yourselves. No help from America this time.

i liked bernie until he sided with hillary. by doing so he is just shitting on everyone who supported him and making it clear that he never actually believed in what he said but instead simply believes in the 2 party system.
oh our candidate is terrible but since shes a democrat and im sorta a democrat im gonna say vote for her because she is a democrat.

Trying to put conspiracy aside there's something more to it than that. He was pretty much completely against supporting her until his meeting with Obama. Then out of nowhere happily supporting someone he was against for so long?

Fishy

Not a Brit though, but it is all the same over in Europe.
At least you can defend yourself when shit brakes loose.

he said from the beginning he would endorse whoever won the nomination, can't blame the guy for sticking to his word don't get all conspiracy nutter

Not if Shill and Bernie have anything to say about it.

anything related to the clintons is fishy
she has dirt on most of the people in washignton which allows her complete control there such as with fbi. her husband meets with att gen then she meets with fbi then fbi says she shouldnt be charged but if someone else did the same thing they would be. meeting with obama probably was him saying if you dont support her then i wont support you and paint you as a radical of some kind which backed bernie into a corner of support hillary or have his entire political career ruined

So much corruption in our Government that they don't even try and hide most of it anymore. I'm perfectly happy at this point being a overly safe conspiracy nut.

Objective fact: Thugs are more likely to shoot bystanders by accident than their tagets, rednecks wouldn't sweat their crappy shooting.

At least your people know how important it is to be able to defend yourself, here everyone blindly trust in the state.
Maybe they see what was taken from them when you make good use of it.
That's why I wrote you can lead the way.

>rednecks wouldn't sweat their crappy shooting.

You've clearly never been to the south. There's not a single redneck out here that doesn't go shooting at least 2 to 3 times a week. There's no such thing as crappy shooting in the South. Gun owning and shooting is pretty much all we do.

Where is your God now libs?

Libtard God sucks böack dicks in hell.

Good. Now its easyer for berniefags to turn to the right side.

user, I was implying the thugs couldn't shoot, not rednecks.