What is the superior instrument in a rock band?

What is the superior instrument in a rock band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMz3ApUvaR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guitar, unfortunately.

really ?? do u have peenus 4brain ???????????????????????????????????????????????

whatever instrument the superior musician is using

this ez

the triangle

drums, even tho i play guitar. without drums it would sound fucking gay

tambourine

Two drummers

What is Frank Ocean - Blonde
Lmaoing at you

finger cymbals

voice

the viola

>Frank Ocean
Take comfort knowing that your mother still thinks you're funny, user

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=nMz3ApUvaR4

triangle

quiet john

probably tylo be chillin

guitar = drums > bass = unconventional rock instruments (saxophone, clarinet, ondes martenot, etc.) >>>>> keyboards >>>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>> vocals

nice tits user

WEW

The fucking bass, whatever instrument might be making the noise, whether it's a guitar or a synth or other. Anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about. Pick any song that isn't synthpop and remove the base line, it sounds incomplete, like it's missing something. It needs that extra layer of sound to sound interesting. The bass is the most important instrument in any rock band, unfortunately it too often gets unnoticed. It's the unsung hero of instruments.

I don't entirely disagree, but calling it the "unsung hero" is a stretch

both of these sound fucking gay

muh dick

autism

tl;dr bass adds a layer of bass to a song. fucking wow

Yeah there's no drums and the musician is gay

Why do drummers think they're so good when a machine can literally do their jobs?

lol, a song that only works with drums is poorly written

This, it sucks so much when the bass player doesn't know what he's doing, but it's fucking godlike when he does

Step back mate or I'll play a keyboard riff so savage it will melt your face off and give you a permanent yellow afro!

Objectively electric guitar. Most versatile and stylish instrument available right now.

Get a cello bow and a bunch of delay/reverb pedals. Make ambient music. Problem solved.

Guitar win evertim.