He's a "music fan"

>he's a "music fan"
>he almost always has headphones blaring music into his ears
>he sometimes does nothing but listen to the music, paying close attention
>he doesn't care about what's popular or not and just listens to "what sounds good to him"
>he spends his time rating and organizing all the music he listens to, and sometimes writes reviews
>he reads/watches album reviews, but tries not to let others' opinions influence his own
>when you ask him what type of music he's into, he says he listens to all sorts of stuff and is currently trying to get into classical/jazz/some other uncool tryhard genre
>he does research on artists' histories and knows "interesting" trivia about the production and lyrics of their songs
>he's very happy to talk about artists and tell you which of their albums is best to start with and what next steps to take in exploring similar music
>despite knowing he'll never make a career out of it, he still practices his musical instrument daily just for pleasure

k

What's your point famalam

>he's me

>posting copypasta

sounds like a cool guy OP

You just described me too a point OP

bump

Do you just not understand hobbies?

What a faggot

so he likes music wow op 10/10/10

why you gotta be so smug about it tho op

this was me in high school
now im like trying to make a career out of it and im turning into a faggot
plz help

What exactly is wrong with this, though

>now im like trying to make a career out of it and im turning into a faggot

depends... what instrument do you play?

(If it's a laptop then I can't help you desu)

>I am
>I dont usually wear headphones to listen to music
>Yes
>Yes
>No
>No
>I dont say "all types of music", I usually say rock music, which is broad enough to be true
>Yes
>Yes
>I do make a career out of music though

5/10, homer

>he read every line
>he again realizes he hates life
>he cries
>...

>in our modern digio-ideological setting each post is only analyzed within the contextual framework of the hyper-ironic; op's post can only be understood as one in a memetic array linked by his image
>therefore op's post was immediately misconstrued as being derisive or antagonistic of the traits described, when the image of homer was in fact (when taken at face value) meant to subversively evoke a feeling of knowing; a profoundly sincere connection which he feels he has with those who surround him in his online community, people that he knows - even though it may now be buried under countless layers of cynicism - all enjoy collecting and sharing music together

really makes you think

Huh... really scrambled my neurons.

keys and voice mostly but guitar bass drums too

okay, the best future I see for you is if you don't focus on making personal music about your dumb feelings and instead do something like join a band that covers 80s-90s songs in bars.

lol suck my dick