ITT: underrated masterpieces

Not that underrated, but it should be praised more often

> >>>>>>>>>> Rodeo

this

> Rodeo

pic, as always, not related

gonna check this one out, ty user.

Most albums by the tragically hip

Listening to this now. I agree that it does have a strangely appealing sound to it. But the whole 'arada niggaa scrrrrr llaaa 100 benz nigga wanted me zanni fatstin men truda truda men true religion ludacris zoo wi dat' lyricism is just too much for me to appreciate it for anything other than just 'sounding good'. Kind of impossible to really connect with on any emotional level, stops it from being really impressive let alone a masterpiece in my book.

evol is better though. ain't no time is the best future song of all time.

Listening to this album is like watching a really entertaining movie with a dumb plot. Even while listening I just end up smiling and having to suspend my disbelief because of the lyrics. Can a tongue in cheek appreciation for an album like this still be a 10/10?

ignore the lyrics. just sit back with some sweet headphones and let zaddy sing to you

But this is his masterpiece

>ignore the lyrics
you are a fucking idiot

everyone has different ways that they appreciate about music

No they don't. To ignore the lyrics you must either be illiterate or just an idiot. If they're an essential part of the song (especially true in rap music) there is no reason not to listen to them, or maybe you're just an idiot listening to the wrong kind of music. Or maybe you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.

This is kind of the issue I have. I agree that it is really nice sonically. But the lyrics are kind of a brick wall that prevent me from giving it anything more than a 8/10.

got eeeeem

Not him but plenty of people who don't understand English appreciate anglophone music, even Rap

you're just a close minded idiot

If you're over 18 there is literally no reason to not understand English if you're not a manchild

TRY TO CATCH UP MOTHAFUCKA

It is not easy to learn another language you know

Yes it is if you're not retarded lmao. Most people in the world speak at least 2 languages. In my country most people speak 3 fluently. English is also one of, if not the easiest language to learn.

Be thankful your country has a good education system

>hey look at me i'm not one of you dumb americans ha ha

You don't need a "system" to learn. You just have to not be a fuckwit. The problem is that most people are. I'm not even that smart yet I'm in the top 3% most intelligent people on this planet.

wew lad

i fucking love this album and i kind of agree. without any kind of emotional aspect to it its hard for me to call it blassic. although it is incredible

>there are real living people that walk around thinking like this

Damn