youtube.com/watch?v=eoUCbshmf0E
youtube.com/watch?v=zox94MB3o9w
dailymotion.com/video/x4jt8se
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neuer is not a very smart individual

>Neuer raising his hand everytime he gets scored on

What a fucking cuck.

This shit makes me laugh too
It seems to be some kind of reflex, like Kroos who falls whenever he feels something touching him

So you wonder why he went to join the attack in a situation where his team was 2 goals down and there were like 3 minutes left to play?
its something every keeper should do because who cares if you concede another one, but you could help your team score a goal
if this concept is too hard for you to grasp, i really cant help you

this

i mean, they were losing anyway. doesnt matter if you lose 2-0 or 3-0, he might as well get up there and give another option.

its some stupid shit gks do. casillas used to do it a lot as well till cannavaro told him to stop it.

Neuer conceded only 1 (one) goal from game during these Euros.

Douchebag Lloris gets like 2 in every game.

lel even better: sub your goalie for a forward, like in hockey

Sweeping like a true memester. I was honestly hoping he'd go in the box for a header at some point, but I guess he's not an absolute madman.

Except against Germany

it's called 'The Rogerio Ceni'

It's not allowed. There are also some wierd new rules like a roster should have 3 goalkeepers that aren't allowed to be field players.
And just close this thread, it ended on the 4th post

this
in fact I think teams don't do this nearly enough

>Douchebag Lloris gets like 2 in every game.
He only conceded 2 goals from open play, and that was against Iceland.

refballs and penaldies don't count

K. You realize we're talking about Lloris not taking goals against Germany, right?
Even if you substract >le refball penuldy France still wins 1-0. Because Lloris didn't concede a goal and Neuer did.

>Lloris got 2 goals from open play, and that was against Iceland.
>Neuer has 1 and that was vs France
>Neuer is out but still better than Lloris

the absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=hZj7xcehvOU

Neuer is shit at stopping penalties too
Too bad for him that Griezmann isnt Zaza

Wait wtf, this doesn't even look like a friendly.

>Poland were behind for exactly 0 seconds and are out of the tournament

Ahmed, I was talking in the context of EURO 2016. In 2010 the North Koreans actually rostered one of their field players as the third goalie and FIFA and UEFA apparently didn't like that teams can do so. And you're showing us a freaking club game where the teams aren't supposed to submit a fixed roster.

I think it was an FA cup game

it was a premier league game

the draw meant boro went into the UEFA cup

I still don't get the point of putting your GK up front, especially when he obviously can't play outfield for shit.
He's no Campos.

Stuart Pearce is an awful, awful manager.

>I wanted to unsettle them and in some ways it did," Pearce said. "It unsettled everyone. Them and us.

Because the game is completely based around player advantage? Have you ever payed attention how teams play when they have a player sent off?
That's why a great team can't break a defence of a weak team if they're defending with all their forces since they can cover each of the attacking players, this is why modern football is cancer unlike the goalfest that it was during Pele and Manlet.

Unless Neuer is slower than the slowest French field player he can contribute massively.

Not gonna say that the decision there was neccessarily correct.

You didn't watch the video, they took an outfield player out to put the backup GK in, and put the original keeper in outfield.
It's completely different from what you're talking about, it's just a stupid manager who thought his GK was a better outfield player than actual outfield players.

I did m8
> it's just a stupid manager who thought his GK was a better outfield player than actual outfield players
Not only the GK might be an actually better outfield player (whether or not this is true in this case does not interest me), the GK is naturally playing passively and not getting tired like the field players do, so he might've been better than the sub field players, but worse than the player that got subbed, and it would still be reasonable.

>le revolutionised game he's so amazing look at him standing at the half-way line what an absolute mandman man
>le can't punch the ball properly and therefore France score the second man

youtube.com/watch?v=eoUCbshmf0E

Never forget. Fucking overrated shit. If he wasn't running outside the penalty area 24/7 he wouldn't get half the recognition.

afaik the rules ask for three GK as a tournament requirement

In a match, the only rule is that you always need to have a goalkeeper, which is only defined by having a player with a different kit, despite being whatever player they want in whatever position they need.
If there is something fishy going on, it's discussed after the match is over by the federations

>the GK might be an actually better outfield player
Again, did you watch the video? The guy is just flailing out there, he almost injured a guy by trying to shoot the ball.

>he might've been better than the sub field players
He obviously wasn't though.

Again it's fine when it's someone like Campos who was legit also one of the best outfield players on most of his teams, but fucking James?

You're backpedaling though, there was no numerical advantage gained as you were suggesting here

>France in charge of basic footballing knowledge

No wonder white Frenchmen can't into the national team.

>it's just a stupid manager who thought his GK was a better outfield player than actual outfield players

even tho you might be right, manager probably just wanted a tall guy to easily head on a cross

Atleast they know how to deal with dentists. Same can't be said about English national team.

Nor the British en general.

>that flag
>having a pop at the UK

Mate..

>It seems to be some kind of reflex, like Kroos who falls whenever he feels something touching him

You now remember that cheeky dive after which Hummels scored a winner in WC2014.

Well yeah I hope that is the reasoning.
Those English, man
>just send the tall lad up front and hoof it to him

I do
That's why I find it ironic to see Germans crying about refball when their game against us in WC 2014 was a refball fest

First the pathetic dive by Kroos rewarded by a goal, and then this obvious penalty foul by Scheiwnsteiger (who could have guessed) not awarded
youtube.com/watch?v=zox94MB3o9w

Half your family lives in England, m8

>still crying about not getting a penalty from a blatant dive 2 (two) years later

Is France the most cucked country since Sweden?

It's an Italian gesture

It conveys frustration

>stick leg under (already unbalanced) grease man's knee
>shove him backward
>dive

Yeah, Nigel, sure.

I'm not backpedaling though, I was talking about the OP and not your post in that reply

That goal would never happen if not for the first one obviously.

Although I think the penalty was an okay decision.
Schweinsteiger was a massive retard.

I'm glad they lost.

God, I hate >refball posters.

>head ball towards goal
>guy literally hits ball in the other direction with his hand
>refball

Fucking Christ. Yes, I am triggered.

Right, well then it was a bit dumb linking to my post.

>That goal would never happen if not for the first one obviously.
I don't know about that m8, the goal happens because of a couple of big defensive mistakes, not because the German team was playing too high. Seems like a bit of a reach to argue Kimmich and Neuer wouldn't have retarded if they weren't down 1-0.

Agreed on Schweini, you guys just can't stop heiling HItler in the box.

Neuer didn't fuck up

he was fouled

why german can't have a basketball team? they have potential

No he wasn't.
dailymotion.com/video/x4jt8se

The contact with Giroud is entirely accidntal and the fuck up is *before* the contact anyway.

HEIL.

>I've never played contact sports before

Not my fault you are a wafer, mate.

He got frustrated by the retarded shit the defense was pulling and decided to go attack as a "protest".

AKA he gave no fucks anymore.

Schweinsteiger looks like ''damn, I'll have to try it sometime''

>tfw a frenchman was black near the fourth reich

Boateng going full desiigner