Females, honest first impression opinions? What kind of guy do I come off as?

Females, honest first impression opinions? What kind of guy do I come off as?

5'9" early 20s. In this picture I'm on a 12lb cut for reasons. Usually 12lb heavier.

I usually wear long sleeves and plain clothes.

a fag

not bad but those 12lbs would totally help

you literally only showed your body what do you expect us to get from this

There're no girls
here faggot

1 there are no girls on Sup Forums
2. to skiny
3 u have no legs

>females

lol

You come off as spiderman in that pose. Who the fuck does that kek

that you're a tool? also there are no girls on Sup Forums. anyone claiming to be a girl needs to tits or gtfo

Your head is strangely round and yellow. At least you have a nice smile, though.

Only shemales here

>protip

post this shit on /soc/

Eat smth motherfucker

>5'9

You come off as an insecure douchebag who probably has a fucked up face.

Seriously...you dont impress us

what is this, insecurity day?
unless it's b8, fuck off and if it is b8, fuck off even more

/adv/ and fit gave positive feedback. Sup Forums is pissed for some reason. Confirmed this board is filled with angry teen makes.

holocaust survivor

You look like the monster from the end of [REC]

>5'9"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol any guy under 6'4" is permanently stuck compensating for their girly height.

Personally not into gym guys, really not my thing. Best friend loves them though, but usually black dudes.

>everybody who tells me the truth is "angry teen makes"

you still look like a holocaust survivor.

You should try to work your abs just a bit more, don't get me wrong, they are nice but, they would be amazing if they were a little more defined and had the side abs. Other then that you are clearly in good shape and have a nice bod. If you have a handsome face and at least averaged sized dick I'd definitely at least mess around or try a date.

Says the 400 pound neckbeard who probably doesn't even know how tall he is because it's been so long since he last stood up

Great body and I like the second pose, but if you think we can judge you by a photo of you in you underwear with your face cut out you come of as a bit of a retard.

Dont dis korosensei fag

gay is what springs to mind

end my suffering

Wanna see my penis too Sup Forums?

Implying the thread is a challenge

sure I guess

Rekt

kek

yeah this

no.

lul'd

Holy shit user, thanks for this post. Toppest of keks m8!

brandon is that you?

Brandon you cheeky git

>Best friend likes niggers
You need to replace your best friend

You don't look bad body wise but your underwear choice is not a good look at all.
7/10 body.
-15/10
for weird dirty underwear.

How are they weird and dirty? I just don't understand what you mean

Body looks good dude. You gotta remember 90%of the population are either fat or skinny (that includes 99% of the haters in this thread)

Let me guess, u a boxer or some sort of fighter? (hence the cut and stance?)

Sound like the friend needs to replace her. Friends don't let friends like niggers

>5'9"
Use an actual unit of measure i don't understand that nonsense

Used to do karate. Lol. Grapple, box, and bmx now. I'm drained in the pic. Guess I also look like a fag douche arrogant dick. Lol

I would probably guess the stance it just to show off what leg muscles he has, and the cut it from spending too much time on /fit/ where the answer is alway "cut" or SS+GOMAD

>Females, honest first impression opinions? >What kind of guy do I come off as?

There are grils on Sup Forums?

>Guess I also look like a fag douche arrogant dick. Lol
Nah, at 5'9 you look like a fag douche arrogant dwarf

What kind of guy? Wtf does that even mean...

>Girls
>On the internet

What kind of grappling do you do? Rejoining boxing after a 7 year hiatus this week, also have the option to do BJJ, not sure if I will yet though.

Do you do any weight training or is your body the result of specific box/grappling only?
See above

You're skinny and lean. Don't think you're strong because of this. You will gain weight and it won't be muscle. You will have to work for your strength. Currently, your body is so dehydrated already, there's no way you could bulk up. You'll need to eat more and work out more. More than you probably ever have.

Once you get that perfect 30 year old body, you'll know you've done something right. Until then, you've got a fast metabolism that you should be thankful for. Get ready for the harder years of your life, sonny boy.

Develop your shoulders a bit more breh.

Stop cutting and start eating skelly

Seconded.

Bjj with gi. I want to do more but other hobbies get in the way. Basically my "gains" are from the sports listed before. Wish I lifted.

Wouldn't do much good if you're cutting/staying at a low-ish weight. I'm 6'3" and had to lurk /fit/ for a couple years and eat 4k kcals/day till i went from 150lbs to 210lbs

The cut was over the course of 4ish days. I'm gaining it back this week I just needed to make weight. I'm sure most teens here could honestly bench as much or more than me.

I consume under 3k cals a day and over 2k. I do "cardio" I guess every workout

Thats cool, I ask because I'm about to lower my weightlifting workout frequency drastically to make space for fighting training, just good to see I won;t end up skinny with no muscle.

girl detected