BАMП

Fuking Russia

СЛАВА РОДУ НЕТ УРОДУ

Привет, го ебаться?

Ukraine sucks

For the Pussia

Слишком чисто.Пости хрущевки.

Почему американцы такике тупые?

Сап фоч, короче есть одна еот тян, и в этом итт треде вы поможете мне завести с ней разговор в ирл, а то я омежка и у меня язык вырван.

Zdrastvuj tavarish, Polsha best neighbor!

Russian retard

FCKING BURGERS NOWS Sup Forums IS RUSSIAN BORD

self-criticism is a great thing

Christ, refugees are taking over Sup Forums now...

proofs, North-nigerian nigger

Oi french fags, learn english!

А ты как думал?

Слишком хорошая экология, пости мусор!

Fucking 2ch

Там отходы под землей, инфа сотка твоих мамок

Bump

we are think so too

Сап двач, выбил себе глаз спермой

НУ ЧЕ ТУПЫЕ АМЕРИКАНЦЫ, КАК ВЫ ТАМ ЗАГНИВАЕТЕ?????
Translation for stuped amricans:
NY CHE TYPIE AMERICANCI KAK VI TAM ZAGNIVAETE?

buMP qqq

mda heh

EIRE

Obosralsya s tvoego perevoda

Бля, ты станешь дипломатом

Я не робот

let's grab 2ch

у америки поддержка была в виде агличашки.

кстати россия походу что ПРЕНАДЛЕЖИТ аглии.

хз.

DA TI OHUEL

AMERICA SUCKS RUSSIA NOMBER VAN PYTLER OUR GOD GAGARIN VODKA POWER

When I was 15 years old and I went to shit byatya all the time, as it were accidentally spun near the shock, and all asked, what are you calmed down, why you do not hear? The first time I did not answer, so he began to break in the door and yell, what are you so quiet, what's wrong? began to swear and say that all door hinges lift, also, Dad swore if I shit and do not wash off, and not just vkontse shit, and immediately after vylezanija shit, motivated by the fact that it stinks, and he then told me: so I Kaknau and wash off, and so do you! I once to shit sat down, and I heard Dad somewhere near the door stood in the distance, well, I'm an ass wipe, and the floor nakarachiki sat down, and then the gap is very wide from the bottom at the door, well, I'm in the gap and I look, and there Dad on Karachik He sits and looks in the slot, and said to me: you are what? fucked? Che are you doing there? Dad all the time the way some herb drink, to shit so often srёt to 5 times a day, and then says that ass burns, and even fart it. fucking short! real story. I am not a troll

ВЛАДИОФШОР ПИТУН СУДА НЕ ДОБЕРЕЦЦА!

russians likes cats and "pyst govoryat"

you fukken kidding me?Grab dis shit if ya want!Those captcha with dicks is embarrasing.

БОГЪ.Содавайте паки переведенных паст и делитесь в Sup Forums.Только в шапке пишите.

Бамп

Пацаны, нам нужна своя доска на этом сайте.

ПРАВИЛЬНО ДВОЩ. СКАТИЛИ СВОЮ БОРДУ, СКАТИМ И ЭТУ. НЕЧА ВСЕМ ХОРОШО ЖИТЬ, А РУSSКИМ АНОНАМ В ГОВНЕ ЕБАТЬ АБЦ. СЛАВА ГОВНУ, СЛАВА АБУ.

When I was 15 years old and I went to shit byatya all the time, as it were accidentally spun near the shock, and all asked, what are you calmed down, why you do not hear? The first time I did not answer, so he began to break in the door and yell, what are you so quiet, what's wrong? began to swear and say that all door hinges lift, also, Dad swore if I shit and do not wash off, and not just vkontse shit, and immediately after vylezanija shit, motivated by the fact that it stinks, and he then told me: so I Kaknau and wash off, and so do you! I once to shit sat down, and I heard Dad somewhere near the door stood in the distance, well, I'm an ass wipe, and the floor nakarachiki sat down, and then the gap is very wide from the bottom at the door, well, I'm in the gap and I look, and there Dad on Karachik He sits and looks in the slot, and said to me: you are what? fucked? Che are you doing there? Dad all the time the way some herb drink, to shit so often srёt to 5 times a day, and then says that ass burns, and even fart it. fucking short! real story. I am not a troll

My God, the commies are back!

Сначала нужно выгнать отсюда бургеров

Петушатня?

Давайте устроим перепись русскоговорящих на форчане

re-russian

нас слишком мало что-бы что-то скатить
и к тому же нельзя скатить что-то,что уже было в говне.

нет, я имел ввиду для русских, а не для тебя

classic story Sup Forums

Бамп
Забыл про то, о чем думает русня 24\7\365?

AMERICA SUCKS

А это изначально пиндосская стори?Или НАША?РОДНАЯ?РУСССКОЙА?!

Бампаю 2 треда одновременно.ПОТ.

РОДНАЯ НАША

nigger fag faggot nigger

Used?

I guess Sup Forums was raided today?

What are you trying to say? You and your dad shit on the floor and just leave it? The fuck is it you are trying to tell us?

слыш псы. а где ЕОТ-треды?

CLASSIC of russian Sup Forums:When I was 15 years old and I went to shit byatya all the time, as it were accidentally spun near the shock, and all asked, what are you calmed down, why you do not hear? The first time I did not answer, so he began to break in the door and yell, what are you so quiet, what's wrong? began to swear and say that all door hinges lift, also, Dad swore if I shit and do not wash off, and not just vkontse shit, and immediately after vylezanija shit, motivated by the fact that it stinks, and he then told me: so I Kaknau and wash off, and so do you! I once to shit sat down, and I heard Dad somewhere near the door stood in the distance, well, I'm an ass wipe, and the floor nakarachiki sat down, and then the gap is very wide from the bottom at the door, well, I'm in the gap and I look, and there Dad on Karachik He sits and looks in the slot, and said to me: you are what? fucked? Che are you doing there? Dad all the time the way some herb drink, to shit so often srёt to 5 times a day, and then says that ass burns, and even fart it. fucking short! real story. I am not a troll

7 penis

Dear Russians,

Please tell me how it feels to have turned a powerhouse of a nation that rekt the brunt of the Third Reichs force into an empire of ruined states.

Sincerly,
-Rest of the world

NOO FCKING NIGGER /B IS NEW UNIT OF RUSSIAN POWERFULL ARMY

что такое русня?

With the bucket's voice could be heard,
Yes, such a piercing
And cock erupted again
On the nasty boys howl.

But as always, it has always been so -
Before anyone howling cases no,
After all, the night does not save even soap
On the long stretch of years.

So he got a taste,
What is now and forever
So we developed the anus
What banks are from the condensed milk.

Fine i get it as a teenager you and your dad shat on the floor.

and who are you and why should i care?

feels bad man

Slightly better than losing 1-2 to Iceland I'd say.
Also, don't pay much attention to the thread, it's summer holiday time in Russia as well
Сраные школьники

Russian zahuyarili million churkobesov in Afghanistan, has lost 15 000 people, a million fucking children, women, the elderly, the Wahhabis with machine guns, and even all of Allah! Another 3 Millon fled in terror from the country to neighboring churkostrany. This, bleat, you are not civilized Europeans, it is Russian, the people, who for centuries destroyed all, all of the most powerful empires were destroyed Russian barbarians. Napoleon, Russian destroyed his whole army, to seize the whole of Europe, Hitler seized the whole of Europe, was destroyed scoops. Russian is so severe that robbed mankind ohuevshego 1/6 of the land they live in hellish conditions, they all fuck. They are gods of war from a cold hell, they are not afraid of cold, hunger, heat, rain, they kill in any weather, hungry and cold. The fact that they have each winter for normal people is considered hazardous conditions, work in which the recommended rotational basis, with huge hazard pay, and they laugh and play in the snow. This Russian, bleat! Russian is pohlesche Spartans to capture 1/6 of the entire Earth at all, conquering space and the depths of the sea, space radiation impaling their radars and turning into a plasma heaps of their nuclear bombs, do not mess with the Russian, OP, run away, run away as soon as can. This is their essence, the gods of war, the rulers of the chaos, it is in their blood, that their instincts that lie dormant, but are always in them, do not trust them, OP, they mean good and harmless, but they give only reason they destroy the world and laugh at his remains, so they do not even notice it in their eternal winters. They were going to fight against the whole world at once, just a few decades ago, but it did not happen, fortunately, they decided to give mankind still live. OP, run away, run away as soon as you can.

Не смешно же.С этим в /po/

Хорошая доска

Recently I started to like covering myself in stale feces and masturbating. Almost every morning I walk around my neighborhood with a large black garbage bag and collect all the crap I see. It takes a whole day to get two bags full of shit. But it all pays off when I come home after a hard day, go to the bathroom, turn on the hot water and…mmm, pour all the crap into the bathtub. And then I masturbate, imagining that I’m being devoured by all the feces. All in all, I think, that poo has its own mind, each pile of shit has its own family, place, feelings, we shouldn’t just flush them down the toilet, we should take care of them, talk to them, pet them… And you know what, I had a wonderful dream while lying in the bathtub yesterday, I dived into the sea and it turned into shit, fish, seaweed, jellyfish, everything turned into poo, even the sky, Allah himself.
sender: vovan

Noted. Hopefully shit will get better soon for you guys.
What do you guys think about Crimea?

Бамп

ЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕ ВОВАН

Recently I started to like covering myself in stale feces and masturbating. Almost every morning I walk around my neighborhood with a large black garbage bag and collect all the crap I see. It takes a whole day to get two bags full of shit. But it all pays off when I come home after a hard day, go to the bathroom, turn on the hot water and…mmm, pour all the crap into the bathtub. And then I masturbate, imagining that I’m being devoured by all the feces. All in all, I think, that poo has its own mind, each pile of shit has its own family, place, feelings, we shouldn’t just flush them down the toilet, we should take care of them, talk to them, pet them… And you know what, I had a wonderful dream while lying in the bathtub yesterday, I dived into the sea and it turned into shit, fish, seaweed, jellyfish, everything turned into poo, even the sky, Allah himself.
sender: vovan

крым наш ебаный ты пендос

Sup Forums Hi, When I was 6 years old, I and my older brother went for a walk in the woods
Before you go hard to eat and I wanted to shit
The papers were not with him, so I wiped my ass mug
After this he became very itchy
Now I have a big ass and a small penis, things

Бамп