Miles and Kenny G

I'm sorry, but I might not be a "jazz expert".
But explain to me how anything by Kennmy G isn't different from Kind Of Blue
>Muh atmosphere
Omg it sounds like I'm walking in the middle of the night. Doesn't make it different from the rest of other generic jazz albums
>Muh influence
Just because it influence countless other boring Starbucks-core album doesn't mean it's any better. Jazz fans treat Kenny G as a joke yet will probably kill anybody who dare even dislikes Kind Of Blue.
Both are the same boring generic music to be played at speakers in your Barns & Nobel.
If I wanted some deep jazz music. I'll just go to Coltrane, Sanders, Ayler, brotzmenn, sun Ra, or even just other miles Davis records.

do you actually want people to explain it to you or you just wanted to post your opinions

Idk faggot.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're either trolling or don't understand music theory much

kind of blue is boring as fuck but that was a stupid way of saying it

how the fuck is music theory relevant to his enjoyment of the music? no one listens to music and thinks "hm, very nice use of a diminished 7th" or some shit like that because it's not the 16th century anymore

quality bait, pretty irritating person

i'm not going to explain it to you

music theory doesnt matter though listen to their fucking solos idiot

I only mentioned music theory cause that's how it's different (and better) than Kenny G, but yeah I don't feel like explaining it either. Just google modal jazz, OP. It's a much different way of playing jazz that Kind of Blue basically pioneered.

What a waste of quads on such a poop opinion

QUADS CONFIRM KIND OF BLUE IS KIND OF SHIT

Nice to know you're stupid enough to not read the first sentence of the thread.

>I can't explain my point or reason
B8b8b8 r8 me

No wonder jazz is dead.
Jazz fans are so up their ass about the genre they can't rationally explain why X is better than Y without trying to make the person in question look stupid.

No it's largely cause it's very likely bait.

Thanks for proving my point.
You can leave now.

Tylo probably be chilling

Well now I don't want to :^)

>I might not be a "jazz expert".

It shows.

> dat angry look that Miles is giving to Kenny G

That is actually a good question you fucking retard.
If your metrics don't explain what makes Kind of Blue great then you need to reevaluate them
Deep jazz music fuck out here nigga

he doesn't even have a good soprano sax tone, its nasaly like when you play high notes on an upright bass. if he fixed his tone i might like him better