Random BBC Thread

Random BBC Thread

I approve of this thread

I wanna eat that pussy afterward

bump

I know right

My fav. Wanna see my wife do this and kiss her afterward

Post webm pls

Out of curiosity how old are you guys, and what race?

This is what the future looks like for us and I'm ok with it.

Sauce?

32 white

DELETE THIS THREAD.

Your mom likes big black cocks.

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, cucks, we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Blonde hair blue eyes and a BBC is the best.

99.9% percent sure u are not a femanon.

Little dick white boi detected

copypasta

I'm 21 white, into BBC since 19

>wants webms
>posts gif
Kys faggot

QUIT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME LEFT DON'T BE LIKE ME

Sorry to hear about your micropenis, stupid nigger

Im black. I'm fucking a white girl right now. Well. Not RIGHT now. But. You know what I mean

Clearly a copy and paste job here folks.

I have OC.. If anyone wants?

there there little nignog,
finish your alphabet soup

that fake dick tho

Tbh, its kind of what I hear from my female friends. Ofc everyone is curious about the dick, but that's about it

lolwut

sauce?

Yes please

Actually alphabet soup is delicious you cant do shit, will never do shit, so I blame blacks Faggot

Fuck off reddit

If this planet ever wishes to gain pure transcendental harmony the following 5 things need to occur...

1. Abolish all religion.
2. Destroy any and all forms of non-master race
3. Repeal suffrage.
4. Put women back in the kitchen.
5. Destroy all LGBT&P.

If all of these directives come to fruition, master race will bask eternally in the perfection that racial purity shall bring. #masterracepurity

Lel even the dog knows he fucked up

I know plenty of hot white woman who date both white and black guys.

Try going outside more, especially your small circle of four video game nerds.

Do you hear yourself? Who abused you as a child??

Probably the only OC in this thread, here you go user

prove to me you're white.

The truth shall set you free... I have a dream...

Fuck you Nigger. Go back to the field... Oprah is calling you.

Sauce ?! PLS

Nice! Thank you!
Can I ask you something(assuming you're the guy): would you fuck someone's gf and let them clean your cock after?

Lol clam down dude why ru so angry. Maybe you should just get off Sup Forums and go outside if your can't handle not typing Bullshit lmao

And by sitting here angrily masturbating to this smut how are you completing your plan?
How are you doing anything you wanna be Nazi anal wart.
Stop acting like you'll ever accomplish anything and an hero yourself faggot.

I also hate watermelon.

fake & gay, this is a fuckn' dildo -maybe op's momas dildo-

+1000000000000000000000000000000

tits or GTFO