Sub user

Sub user
Tommorow I'm going to Ultra Music Festival Europe and I will first time try meth.
some ideas and advice?

Dont

Drink a shit ton of water

dont do it

Meth at a music festival? Are you just too broke to by yourself some fucking ecstasy?

MDMA began to be more boring for me

then take some fuckin shrooms or LSD you retard

An event is a pretty iffy place to try a drug for the first time.

Make sure to get the vaping method right, if you're not sure then just have someone light your hits for you. You'll probably get nausea if you don't stim much. Self inspection is one of the most common signs of psychosis, don't let yourself hyperfocus.

Just some random stuff that first comes to mind. Go read the Taimapedia page on meth aswell.

I've been spun for 4 days now, gunna take another hit right after posting.

This. Just dont

Meth so hard find where I live sucks

Speaking of shrooms, which did you try? i did Atlantis first, and it was way more intense then MDMA, then i did Utopia, which was about 10x more fucking intense.

Don't do it
Flush that shit down the toilet

Thanks bro.
It will be my first time but my buddy with whom I go there, they do routinely

Then take some mice and shove em up your butt if you need some thrills
Just don't do meth you fucking retard

>Self inspection

I cant tell you how many shitty warehouse 'raves' i've been to in Los Angeles but you can definitely pick out the methheads. their eyes are wider than the Ecstasy takers and their faces are full of sores and/or are picking new ones, while dancing, its the grimiest shit

took some golden caps my first time, also took a moon rock with it. 'Flower flipping' as we call it.

Still have yet to experience a better trip from just shrooms alone, made me think less about the nausea I was experiencing too

don't smoke it. that just makes you wanna keep doing it. either make a little shot of dirty water with it or (my favorite) inject it. you'll be spun for at least 8 hours. unless it's some shitty shake and bake. also shooting is an instantaneous rush, while eating it takes about 30mins to feel. however you decide to take it, DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS! And have fun.

Are you going so you can enjoy the music? Maybe even a little non-skank pussay?
Or are you going so you can get spun on meth?
Make a choice.
A decade from now when you look back on this moment while sticking a needle in your arm with a syringe full of a 1/2 T of meth, remember this moment.

>I speak from experience.

Dubs does make a point.

I'll never understand why people smoke harmful drugs when weed exists.

Test the substance. Snort only. Drink water throughout the day. Have a benzo for nighttime sleep. Drink 2-3 alcoholic beverages throughout the day, that will help lower body temperature.

Yea, here's some advice... Don't do it

Dubs definitely makes a good point!

Will you also vote for Trump, or meth will be the only stupid thing you'll do to fuck up your life?

this is now a dubs thread

I've seen that crazy shit they do on Cops and such. I've used for well over a year and still don't get how people go off the deep end like that.

I notice body and personality types are often related to how people handle it, same with most drugs. Some people should never drink, it just makes them angry and mean. In the same sense, loooots of people should never do meth.

I was born for this though, it is my savior.

Smoking it is fine -assuming- you take large enough hits to rush on. Kind of tricky, which is why I suggested someone experienced lighting. Shooting it is best all around, but done wrong you'll really fuck yourself of course.

>harmful
Only one way to understand. If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I like weed, I love weed. But with meth it's passion, romance and mystery. Weed gets off on being cucked anyway.

This dubs motherfucker is an idiot who you can safely ignore, OP.

Tried it one night, did it daily for 4ish years.

Avoid.

Meth is shit

calm down girls, my body went through almost everything except meth. Already some time ago here I crossed the river Styx, and I know there's no turning back.

Meth?
Really?!

Of all the cool and fun drugs out there, you chose meth?

You'll likely regret that decision someday. And even if you don't become a piece of shit, what GOOD will it have done? Risky business man, be careful.

>But with meth it's passion, romance and mystery
nobody will love you when you have no teeth

Nausea will be a bitch if you dont dose right.

That's what I thought. Nothing could hook me. Ups downs. Psychedelics. Then meth happened. Then insanity happened. Then delusions. Then suicide attempt. Then psych ward.

Avoid.

It's a creepy slide.

Meth and MDMA feel very similar in terms of serotonin activity at low doses. The only noticeable difference is the increased energy on n-methylamphetamine.

you are a drug addict

Are you fucking retarded, OP? Don't smoke meth, you fucking dipshit.

Trumptards are everywhere.

Why are you hating on our president?

if you value your life, don't.
you underestimate this shit, trust me

Dubs knows!

>pic is of my niece within an hour after she was born 2 weeks ago. Just for you, OP...

It would be nice to have another ten years...

Did you get any of that brain damage from weed yet? No? Cuz' that reefer madness shit ain't real. I can just -not grind my teeth- and they're fine.

I do fuck my dealer, he's twice my age.

Kek!
I'm guessing the user I was calling out is not Obama.
As for Trumptards, there are fewer than you think. We just want to upset the apple-cart, and Trump is doing a fine job of getting loads of politicians to get their panties in a twist; so, I'm happy!

>Self inspection is one of the most common signs of psychosis, don't let yourself hyperfocus.

What does that mean? Can you explain like I'm 5 what you mean by this, I Googled it but didn't find anything

There are way more fun drugs to be done at a festival like that. Just because your "friends" say its fun and a good idea, and they seem like normal people, doesn't make it a good idea yo peer pressure. Find yourself some LSD in the time you have and do that instead it'll be way better.
I'll be watching what I can of the UMF stream, hopefully won't see you being pulled out on a stretcher or in handcuffs OP.

Just because you say LSD is fun and meth is bad doesn't mean he should give into peer pressure, etc, etc.

Ahh. I see..
You are still young enough you think you will die young! I got news for ya Sup Forumsro...
Only the good die young!
>I speak from experience.
I am sure OP will live plenty long enough to suffer...

Checked

I mostly agree.

But every so often, I get curious about what it would be like to hole up in a hotel room for a long weekend and tweek out with a pair of filthy whores that have agreed to remove the word "no" from their vocabulary for the duration.

Never done it. Probably never will. Still wonder.

>europe
meth is 20x the price of ecstasy

You'll find something small that bugs you. A mole, a follicle, a scratch, dandruf, fingernails. And you'll 'fix it', but then you may just feel a -need- to fix the rest. From there your schema are already fucked and one can do stupid shit.

I pnp for 3+ days at a time regularly. Everything gets sooo sore, irresponsible to fuck for more than like 24 hours. Easy to be irresponsible on meth though. I have been awake for far too long, it's causing me way more harm than they actual chemical effects of the drug.

>meth
>music festival
>2x amount

You must either be getting some shitty ecstasy or damn good meth. Pick.

Meth is super rare in Europe, they all do amphetamine paste - Speed.

Here in California I can't avoid the shit if I tried, people just give it to me.

Amen!

Yeah. Take the meth and shove it up your ass, then take a butane torch and burn your asshole till you die...have fun

This. It all seemed like fun at one time.

So many dumb kids and delusional addicts ITT

Reefer madness lives on. Because absolutely no one can reasonably make a reasonable choice to use some drugs - just because you can't.

How stupid are you?! Don't try it, period.

meth is garbage. it'll dehydrate you like nothing else, make you restless but very alert, and is generally awful in combination with loud music bc you'll be jumpy as fuck

literally any other amphetamine is a better choice

Been around meth all my life, OP. All I can say is, once you do it, you're not gonna stop. Good luck.

Can I have your stuff when you die?

when you get addicted and eventually die/ sell all your shit to buy more, can i have your mum as a fuck toy seen as she will be emotionally and physically scarred that her son smoked one of the worst drugs out there. good luck you stupid uneducated fuck

when it kills you, can i have your room?

Is DARE a new religion or something?

nah but being educated should be a given in this case.
>smoke meth
or
>using your brain
what a hard decision

do it. let natural selection take its course

>any advice?
yeah don't do it.

>Go to hell
or
>Read the bible

You realize you have no backing? It's great you're all educated up on the bible, but it's still just a book written to control you.

kek do it user. i couldnt care less about you so post before and after pictures of you now and in a few months time. that is if you havent sold your PC for more meth
>do it
>dewit

lol the bible? you think im religious?
>assuming i have a soul for an 'afterlife'

My big bro is getting me some high quality shrooms because he got friends who knows their shit, he never tried shrooms himself though, but he would like to some day, so I might end up being the one who is gonna tripsit him, after I have tried shrooms sometimes heh

Anyways, I'm gonna try shrooms for the first time with my friend the day after tomorrow. We are thinking of doing 1g each, then grind it up, put it in an orangejuice shot, and drink it. Is that a good way to get it down, or anyone got better ideas? I was maybe thinking of lemon tek, but I don't exactly understand what you are supposed to do.
Also, do you think 1g is enough, I have considered 1,5g

and im saying using your brain because..its fucking meth. are you really that retarding backing up a belief about smoking meth not being a retarded choice? fuck god, allah religion in general. it has no place in 2016, whereas if you smoke meth in 2016 you're plain retarded

I assume you believe in an education which is based on opinions and poor study, which might as well be a religion. You also preach it to others, as fact, to try and 'save' them. It's really -identical- to evangelizing.

why meth of all drugs, just drop acid and smoke weed. meth is definitely not a festival drug

well its up to them if they want to smoke meth. i couldnt care any less if OP lives or die. the fact still stands that the evidence against smoking meth is astounding.
why are you defending meth? have you seen what it does to someone? its horrible like what the fuck dude

I love this

>I don't actually want trump to win he is just such a good troll lolol

I'm glad this Trump shit is blowing over, it was literally fucking retarded.

i understand if you were defensive about weed or molly or whatever....but meth...fucking CRYSTAL METH

It's neurotoxic, which can be minimalized easily. Synapse damage is really less overall harmful than brain cell and liver damage which alcohol causes.

I've done meth for years, as do many people I know and were doing fine. Some people shouldn't do meth and can't take care of themselves while high - doesn't mean that we're all that person.

If no one defends heathenism then the Christians kill them all.

im not falling for this bait lol.
have fun with your shitty teeth. you probably weigh like 5 stone hahaha

i bet you know walter white too user

>meth

Seriously? STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM METH. I love to get off, and that is one fucked up drug. Just. Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. It. I am dead serious and I know what I'm talking about. It's one of those not-even-once drugs. There is nothing good to say about it.

Don't grind teeth = don't get teeth problems.

You don't get brain damage from smoking weed as long as you breathe oxygen.

You ignant.

It's actually a pretty tight group of older fags I chill with, some married with kids around my age~ Dunno any 'cooks', but I get great prices and good stuff.

fuck everyone saying don't. meth is fucking crazy and stims are the only way to party. gl man and stay hydrated

where is natural selection when you need it

Wrong combo dude. For a fest you want psychoactives. Meth is not going to be fun at all.

idiot
"my life is too good... I need to fuck it up"

Working great and I am -thriving-.

>ignant
judging by everyone elses reactions apart from the "do it op fuck your life up" posts, you look like the ignant, whatever the fuck that is you autistic fuck

Most of America is Christian and believes you are damned if you don't believe in God, you look ignorant if you do not follow the majority - It doesn't mean that you are.

but ahaha you're addicted to meth! how is that thriving? thats the lowest of the low you crackhead.
im really starting to believe you are autistic

that's not meth, that's flour blended with strychnine, in other words go ahead and smoke it

So I can't 'use' meth without being 'addicted' to meth? Guess that goes for weed too right? Coffee?

good thing im not from america then

How much meth have you smoked today?

How many sins have I committed today? Don't keep count.

WHat's the standard meth chick pickup line? What's the average weekend fuck party like? What's the liklihood of AIDS?