Cole World Strikes again

shout out to J cole for saving hip hop yall show love ITT

youtu.be/bzzHQML9M7A

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.sectioneighty.com/post-pix-of-j-cole-in-his-best-cargo-pants-or-other-goat-outfits.t74822
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cole is just as full of himself as Kayne though... Otherwise he wouldn't have written this song about how Kayne is now "fake" and is "ruined by his ego". Even if both of those things are true he still makes better music then Cole.

The thing is, his ego HAS helped him greatly, throughout his career, right up until very recently. And to be fair, it's not like his ego has ruined him now, it could be that he has a genuine mental illness. Sure, people have always seen him as a huge asshole, but were his ego not so big, he would have NEVER taken the risks he's taken in his career up to this point.

He literally said it himself years ago on The College Dropout:

'Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas, so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last, so I ought to laugh'

He went after everyone but attacking Kanye, in particular, was brutal; because he's more real than anyone. lol @ Lil Whatevas

Is he the worst dressed celebrity OAT?

forum.sectioneighty.com/post-pix-of-j-cole-in-his-best-cargo-pants-or-other-goat-outfits.t74822

Honestly, the fact that Cole dropped this now is fucked up. Had he dropped this around the time The Life Of Pablo released it'd seem like a more fair critique. But he dropped it when Kanye literally just got out of hospital for temporary psychosis. I think Kanye's always been kind of fucked up if you listen to his lyrics about the drugs he takes for his mental health. Its just now he's reached the pinnacle.

LE DOUBLE BLAtINUM NO feaTURES XDDDDDDDDDD

weak bars to be quite honest

even big sean is better than that

This isn't even a diss.
It also isn't completely clear that it's aimed at Kanye, though he was obviously in mind. Cudi as well. Both fit and he says whoever it is is a hero to him and he's happy they're getting help.

Not even a Cole stan but this is a very good track. It's just talking about types of rappers that are around, I don't think they're specifically aimed disses

J Cole is good and all but he really is way out of his depth attacking Kanye.

Without Kanye there would be no Cole

Big Sean is good

i used to think he sucked but you're right

he's a disappointed fan, its how i feel about new kanye too, along with eminem and others

Disappointed why?

>Kanye releases a solid album
>Shows his support for Trump
>Has a "breakdown"
>LOL KANYE SUCKS

Defamation is real

Who still listens to J.Cole?

hahaha holy shit J Cole going hard on manlets.

fuck him for dissing ye tho

Bunch of words and ain't sayin' shit, I hate these rappers
Especially the amateur eight week rappers
Lil' whatever, just another short bus rapper
Fake drug dealers turn tour bus trappers
Napoleon complex, you this tall rappers
Get exposed standin' next to 6'4" rappers
The streets don't fuck with you, you Pitchfork rappers
Chosen by the white man, you hipstor rappers
I reload the clip, then I hit more rappers with that
Straight shittin' on these piss-poor rappers, I'm back

honestly was killing yatchy and friends necessary lmao

trash tier bars

thank god rapper rhymes with rapper

you really know nothing about rap

Attempting to maintain his conscious image by trashing Kanye & newschool artists. Oh yeah throw in some half-assed political commentary too. Whatever sells I guess

That album was not solid

Literally 4 or 3 good songs is not a solid album

Yeezus was hot garbage too

There's literally an entire list circulating the web of his shit/fart/toilet lines and this man actually went and added one more

J. Cole's a faggot lol