This guy walks up and slaps your gfs ass, what do?

this guy walks up and slaps your gfs ass, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

famousnetworth.org/rich-piana-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwUeZo5PwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start picking up the pieces

jab him in the throat and take my girl home... might even have a cup of tea if im feeling frisky

Nothing. That's his girlfriend now.

Beat him to death with those two weights he's holding.

Suck his cock

Omg! its rich piano

Take 4 scoops, C'MON

Could you imagine how difficult it is for this dumbshit to get a job at anything other than bouncer at some seedy strip club downtown?

See that, boys? You fuck yourself up like that, you fuck up your entire life.

Google the 100 richest people in America - none of them look like this joker. For a reason.

Realistically, anyone on Sup Forums would punk the fuck out. Probably just grab your gf's hand and leave at a brisk pace.

Sure, you could go for a kneecap kick or some type of cheap shot, but if it doesn't connect you're gonna get fucked up for sure.

double nigger

for your information he's 6'8'' and 142lbs

jokes on you i have no girlfriend! ha!

can i save this image

famousnetworth.org/rich-piana-net-worth/

>3.1 million

BTFO

Pop his muscles

No

Honestly, he could be a bouncer or private security anywhere looking that rough. There's a niche for guys like that. And working private security for some things CAN actually pay well (like a bodyguard for a celebrity).

And if he does bluecollar work those tatt sleeves aren't gonna hold him back. But no one who has some type of degree-requiring desk job would get tatted like that in the first place.

He's actually a millionaire.

Sure, it's all yours my friend

Proof that sick gains don't fix ugly

actually hes 6ft and 290 lbs

Dude that's Rich Piana he's a bodybuilder and rich af.

thanks lori

fucking shoot him cuz merica

The 100 richest people in America all came from wealthy families, you stupid moron. lrn2rich.

someone post his gf, i wanna see if i would slap her ass or not

checked.

Dude - if he owns a home in L.A. he's a millionaire on paper.

Get a clue. This fucker isn't going to be able to do shit with his life. Call him up and ask him.

Here's how it will go:

>user: "Hey man, some dude on Sup Forums says you aren't going to be able to work a real job unless it's some bouncer at a shitty strip club"

>Rich: "Fuck!! Are you faggots at Sup Forums following me???"

>user: "Um, not that I'm aware of, Rich"

>Rich: "MotherFuckers! So what I gotta work a shitty job?? No one will hire me!! I'm such a fucking loser!!! boooo, hoooo... bwaaaaaaaah someone please kill meeeeeeee...."

End of story, faggots.

Tell him that the lack of scoops is disturbing, and that his humanity is showing.

pop the balloons he had surgically implanted in his arms with a pencil.

Ya.. some people still believe the american dream exists kek

"Hey, Fucker. Touch my girl again, and you will learn the true meaning of Pain..."

My money is on this guys because he still has full range of his limbs and probably has a higher intelligence.

I'd ask him when he's going to have his surgically removed

Well he owns a gym in the LA area. Regardless this dude is going to live a millionaires lifestyle till he dies, which may not be too far off, but its still a better life than you will ever live.

fuckin smash him

PUsh him over.

He fucked his knee up on TV because he didn't cardio.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEwUeZo5PwY

best post, thanks fellow /fit/izen

Stick a needle in his arm and watch him deflate.

thats the same dude?

I'm unafraid because he's so roided up that his balls are the size of peas and he couldn't fuck jack shit.

Also, my wife's a stripper; she's used to that sort of thing and if she was the type to jump into the sack with every random richfag or roidhead that came onto her she wouldn't be with me in the first place.

Why is he only working out with 25's? Am I doing it wrong when I lift?

My sides

you cant build up muscles in the balls so i'd kick him there and run

chop chop

Troy polamalu of the Steelers only worked out with low weights. Did it while balancing though, different styles for different results

Using even a little bit of speed and agility, box this veiny retard who can barely turn his body, let alone throw a punch, then get tased by the cops and lose my boxing license

Rich would never do that because he has Sara and she is ten times the lady your trailer trash slit is

I will take him down with one smooth kick to the chin, thanks to my green belt in teakwondo

LOL you actually think she's attractive..

Yes it is. Peruvian wrestlers are his only weakness.

He's also fucked his shoulders and back up, so he doesn't squat or bench (no the smith machine doesn't count).

Push him over pointing and laughing as he struggles to stand up again

>this guy walks up and slaps your gfs ass, what do?

Pull out my boot knife and perforate his right kidney, then piss on his corpse. Any other questions?

you should also dishonor his mom and criple his wife