Hello! My name is NiGHTS! I'm really bored so please, ask me anything!

Hello! My name is NiGHTS! I'm really bored so please, ask me anything!

Why are you a faggot?

....What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Nightmaren Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on your dreams, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top nightmaren in the entire Wizeman armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nightmares across the world and your Ideya is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your mind. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wizeman Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Whi don't you capitalize the "i" on your name?

Because Wizeman was drunk when he named me.

And why is your game so damn boring?

Wow, OP is quite an angry faggot

sega saturn for life.

>Boring

You've played Journey of Dreams, haven't you.

Preach it, my child.

This.

Aaaand you don't know what a copypasta is. Newfag detected.

Answer us the question that we've all wanted to know...

Are you a boy, or a girl?

...Uhhhhhhhh....

LOOK OVER THERE, NUDES

It's a trap

nights is an excellent game for the sega saturn.
BUY A SEGA SATURN.

Are you the same one from GT?

preach it everywhere

No. I am not.

GT?

No.

How long have you been alive?

Why was the Sega Saturn such a smoldering mess of failure and depression? Sega was talking mad shit about Nintendo when you were somewhat relevant, and now look at them.

How does that make you feel, NiGHTS?

BURNING RANGERS?

Around 21 years.

>gorilla warfare
Go home you fucking nigger

Did you know that Miyamoto wanted a part in creating me? Shocking, isn't it.

You can't even pretend to fall for this anymore.

>nigger

Last time I checked, NiGHTS wasn't spelled J-A-C-K-L-E.

burning rangers is far better. more transparencies and polygons that beat any ps1 game in terms of that.

How does it feel to be the flag man at Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing?

i was just a song. :(

I only played the demo version that came with my saturn. anyway are you male or female?
whatever, will fuck you anyway. no homo

AND A WHOLE FUCKING RACE TRACK.
BITCH!!!!

Oh, it was...okay. I became a cart in the sequel which was fucking weird. Felt like I was tripping on acid.

Well, technically, I'm neither. I'm genderless. Buuut most people refer to me as a girl so whatever.

Fighter Megamix was the reason my saturn burned to death, played it all day. and daytona,Virtua Cop, Warcraft II, Hexen and Sega rally mostly.
fuck the other games.

Why are you here... this is no place for dreams... this is a place of nightmares....

Yeah, because you never played the other games.

Reala.

Get the fuck out before I spill your chocolate milk and laugh in your face as you cry.

I don't have time to deal with your bullshit... I have to keep pissing of niggers and LGBT faggots

Wizeman, please.

user

where did you find this footage of me pouring out all of the chocolate milk