Is it true that american girls ahve shitty taste on men?

Is it true that american girls ahve shitty taste on men?

yes

yes. women in general are stupid and make bad choices.

definitely.

So the men are superior to women?

All women have terrible taste in men, how do you think your worthless ass was born?

Men are superior to women, yes.

maybe, all i know is american women are stadoffish as FUCK and WILL be extremely defensive and assume you are a creep/rapist until proven otherwise after months and months. that is, unless you are a 11/10 guy in which case they immediately open up to you and assume you are in fact not a degenerate from the get go. the only way to get them to not assume you to be a freak is to be extremely hot

Still, we coudn't live without women... or could we?

That is very true.
Some people call that misogony.
I call it common sense

Pretty soon we'll just grow people in artificial wombs and have virtual girlfriends.

We should be like in the islamic world, where women are bought and sold. That would make it more fair

>women in general are stupid and make bad choices

least my mom

They date me so probably

lel. /thread

They do taste pretty bad.

Or at least take away their right to vote. They're the reason the Western world is falling apart.

American women are worthless garbage that nobody wants to or ever should deal with. This is also coming from an American mind you.

I think they taste very good on me.

i had a girl who i had SO much in common with and we got along so well it was unbelievable, after going on one date we were already talking about going on a trip together and all the next dates for the month we already had planned out, and then before a college class that I had with her I decided to wait fro her before class to say hi and give her a brief hug- and apparently she got so freaked out by a simple hug because she immediately stopped paying any attention to me and broke it off via text the very same day. then a few weeks later she says she still wants to be friends and I say okay, but it turns out what she meant was she wants a whipping boy to text her constantly so she can feel pretty, she never initiated any text convos so she just wanted to have some guy yipping at her heels.

america women are afraid of men. they are feminists and have been taught growing up that men will rape and take advantage of them.

This.

That wasnt the question you little fucking edgelords

Someday in the next decade the people in this country will finally begin to understand that the scales of gender inequality and discrimination are tipping in the other direction now. Unfortunately I believe it will get MUCH worse before it finally starts getting better. Mark my words, in our lifetimes there will be some kind of huge gender war type thing at the very cruz of it.

lost

Girls here, even the ugly ones, have an enormous stack of resumees of guys who want to get with them. at all times these women are put on pedestals by society and fall into their roles as sex objects as they disregard 99% of men in pursuit of their perfect 11/10 which they often times find. they get superficial and extremely picky, i see every girl who has tinder here flipping through guys literally 100+ a minute going "no""no""no""no""hes a creep""no""no"

the women get to chose their mates, and they have all the power in relationships as they can fuck over any man for his money easily thanks to the corrupt women favoring divorce courts and the ludicrous joke that is if you get a girl preggo and she wants to keep it there is literally nothing oyu can do, you have to pay out your ass for the kid for a ridiculous amount of time. women destroy mens lives all the time, what do they care they always have at least 3 backup dude who would marry them in a second and literally tens of thousands of others who would pay money just to cuddle with her.