WOULD YOU RATHER FUCK HER OR BE HER?

WOULD YOU RATHER FUCK HER OR BE HER?

Surprisingly id rather be her

surprising she is more likely fucking herself more often than not.

Be her. Then I could just fuck myself

you can fuck her but how long will that last?
on the other hand if you ARE her, your life is pretty much set.

ayyyy bro but then you wouldnt be attracted to yourself and immediately the BBC craving would set in. is that what you really want m8?

If I got to be her, I could play with myself and have sex with random men and women all day, and not be too beat up about it.

But since I'm a Sup Forumstard, I am stuck looking unattractive, balding, neckbeard living in mom's basement.

Fuck her. Could you image the effort it takes to maintain that body? Ain't about that starving life.

fatty detected, being thin is easy as fuck

true, too many betas afraid to approach a girl like this. but her looks are going to quickly fade because of her age, I'd give her 2 years tops.
I'd rather fuck her in her prime than be her.

Takes effort to keep that figure, retard.

what if both

She's russian. Her beauty will fade in like 20 years.

Have you seen older russian women? their looks fade faster than any other country, she'll be a round chubby ol babushka any minute now.

Nah man. Its all about that thick white dick. Not the pencil nigger penis.

nice to see western propaganda is firmly burned into your brain

you really need to think for yourselves

Be her. Talk about life on easy mode.

It's not propaganda, I've been to Russia, the girls there are insanely hot between the ages of 16-24 then all the rest look like crack whores willing to spin a few tricks for pocket change, and then they become old and fat and toothless.

If it's fuck her once or be her forever it would be her. If it is fuck her for life then it would be fuck her

>then all the rest look like crack whores willing to spin a few tricks for pocket change
>for pocket change

Not true, they all will spin a few tricks for American pocket change regardless of age.

Fuck Id hit that so hard whom ever can pull me out shall become the true king of England.

Also my auto correct wanted to change England to Glendale.

This guy gets it

im such a fag id probably still want her even after every other user in thiis thread had their way with her

Neither that bitch shops at Aeropostale

Fuck her. Obviously.

i'd rather get fucked by her

BE HER UNCLE

I would rather be her as society would treat you much more favorably for being a woman. Doubly so if you're hot.
Why WOULD'NT you choose easy mode in life?

Not that user but

Once you get your exercise routine figured out and you make sure its a good one, it becomes habitual and very easy to maintain. The difficulty in exercise is generally when you're troubleshooting mistakes at the beginning because there are things you can do to make exercise unnecessarily hard and stressful on your body.

Like not eating enough to recover properly. Not warming up enough. Doing too much too soon. Things like that.

Exercise is really easy and getting a good figure male or female is a matter of establishing that easy routine and just waiting for it to work it's magic in a year or two.

Even if you're like 50 pounds overweight right now you could look really freaking hot in a few years or less if you started soon

be her, so i can put my fingers in my pussy and pull out delicious smells and flavors any time i want

And i could take closeup selfies of my spread pussy and ass then finger my clit to them

winwinwinwinwinwinwin

Because a woman's sexual value decreases after 30, earlier if she's a used up whore.

And yet still will be venerated above men, so answer does not change.

Seems like you got the concept down, now stop being a fat ass neckbeard and get to working out.

Her boobs aren't that big
See how round they are? That's a padded bra
She's a liar, probably shallow. Would not want to be that
So fuck her

be her and fuck everyone

fuck

Be her, then i'd live in a world where everyone is really nice all the time.

Why is life worth living?

General feels thread.

fuck I chose the wrong tab

except when they get turned down for sex or want sex in order to give you a promotion, then you can expect sexual harassment, and maybe even rape a few times.

fuck feelsbadman

What kind of fucking world do you live in where you think she has a job?

die

Be her. TG fetish for life.

You must have a pretty wrapped view of the world if you think stuff like that is THAT common.

lol kill yourself AUTIST

I've seen way prettier girls, if I got to choose a body I'd definitely not choose her, but if I had no choice then fuck yes. Right now I'm 20 and look like a fucking 8th grader.

Stop eating at McDonald's fatty

nice try, but yeah even a modeling job is still a job, why do you think so many photographers get so much sex from models?

Actually it is very common, you must have a warped view of the world to think it doesn't. Every attractive girl I've ever known has the stories of the creepy stalker guy or the guy that harassed in school/work or the actual rape or molestation stories. Every single one of them no exception.

Kys

I'd rather my kids be 50% her if ya know what I mean.

Ow shit, not the "kys" meme again! nah.

be her so i can suck some dick

How many of those are "OMG this not 10/10 guy stared in my general direction! Harassment!"?

>yfw you can do that now