Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=123202844
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She's a got a kicking body

You mean staggering?

Yes

does she have sex with a bag over her head then maybe

Fetal alcohol syndrome or did she just get fucked up?

I'm not into being kicked. Ask the Subfags/Crushfags lobby here...

Were her grandparents retarded siblings that had twins with downsyndrom which in turn spawned that fugly harpy droolmongo?

not ugly tho she looks diff. her body is very nice , wod bang

U cant denied cock to grills

>kicking
It's "kickin'" you fucking behind the times wigger.

Her face is kicked to shit man

Hand me the brown paper bag

Ya she looks like she got kicked in the body

Some people would fuck it with a paper bag over her/it head... I rather fuck the bag

She is the reason abortions are legal. Would rather fuck an abortion doh

I'm Jewish but I understand what Hitler meant now. Sometimes sacrifices are needed for the greater good

Son that bitch could have 6 tits and I still wouldn't suck a nipple. Bitch looks like Chud.

Like the fish?

Sure, she looks alright i guess. She might be either hotter or more grotesque in a certain light but I'm sure the pussies probably fire tho.

Did she get kicked in the face by a mule? WTF!

But yes, I'd hit it over and over again. Great body

Would paint green and fuck the shit out of. Live out a childhood nerd star trek fantasy.
This bitch could make cash in the Nevada Sci-fi Brothel

I absolutely would. My fantasy is a girl with Down syndrome but this would be amazingly hot.

MOAR BODY PICS

Feed her a Baby Ruth at 3 pm everyday.

This

That's all that was on her POF profile

Can't you tell? It's photoshopped. The little bitch is a dwarf.

useless fuck nugget

Any medfags that can tell whats wrong with her face? Its more than just ugly. Gotta be some disease or disorder that caused that horror mask to form.

I would be straight up front about her condition and ask her about it. I am sure if you did she would explain. She does have a nice body and probably can suck a mean dick. It is just whether you are gonna get past her defense and I am sure friends/family that will try to protect her from getting used like a whore. I mean she does have a kicking body..someone has hit it before..

But if on POF maybe she is cool with a regular dicking..hanging out in dark places. Maybe she is cool as fuck since she has had to deal with shit all her life as well and you actually enjoy her company..hell then the pussy is extra special..never know.

And what would expect that condition to be?

I suspect that she suffers from proteus syndrome. A congenital disorder characterized by abnormal bone growth, particularly around the face.

Ha

Seems to be presenting more like acromegaly. We would need to do a blood panel to be sure, though. Any abnormal body hair growth? Also, can we get a good family history?

From behind only. or with something covering that horrific face.

No, my experience of people that look like this is that they smell. Like whatever genetic disaster caused them to forever ruin family pictures has also set off a chain reaction that is system-wide and their body chemistry is fucked too. She probably smells like hot garbage.

Her texts to me

I am betting it is strictly a cranial bone formation issue. I mean i bet she is 100% normal other than her skull deformity. Pics show her in what appears are normal social situations..hanging with friends in a parking lot..Selfie in a bikini..pretty normal appearing shit. Everything in pics point to 100% normal chick other than 1 issue. Now of course that issues could create other complications, ocular, nasal, ..but most likely if so addressed as a kid. I just don't see this as a result of an accident or some trauma. Who knows until you ask. I mean it is an elephant in the room for anyone she 1st meets. Sure she is used to it.

Acromegaly? Are you serious? How can you even suggest that? Is the subject abnormaly tall? Doesn't seem to be from the pics. And just how the fuck do you suggest we get a blood panel from the photo? Try again.

I'm obviously never going to meet her so I was just looking for some speculation on what could cause that.

That being said, I bet she sucks a mean dick.

No, like she was kicked a lot, but somehow her face absorbed all the damage.

Poor girl.

Sorry user. The news is much worse than this. Interracial pressure is highly unstable in subjects with hypercephaly, such as this poor mutant. She won't live long after her 30th birthday, if history holds out.

>interracial

Once again it's the niggers' fault.

i got a question for you Sup Forumsro...why haven't we seen the tits on this little troll yet?

But you guys are txing? Really, and meeting is not coming up..and won't?

I'm not op dude. I'm just another user who is curious about the deformity.

You can't tell the hight very well from the pictures, user, relax. Proteus syndrom is extremely rare. Although she does bear a resemblance to John Merrik, I really don't think it's proteus syndrom, because we would have heard of her case. Also, proteus is a progressive disorder. Don't you think she would be dead by now?

And wouldn't it be funny as hell if she was in possession of the "golden pussy"..drop her thong..a golden light bathes the room..preventing you from seeing her face..feels better than anything you have felt before..like she has little baby hands in there working your cock as you slam her.

Oh? But you can tell her age from the photo? Don't be stupid. I'll have you kow that I am a professional. You are just a Sup Forumstard.

Damn it! I meant inter-cranial. Fucking niggers!

This my friends is why we have the paper bag. On the plus side probably doesn't have std's. Do it op.

>interracial

Patients with congenital disorders typically suffer from anosthmnia. She can't smell very well, so she doest practice good hygiene. Your scenario is highly unlikely.

I bet she has a nasty yeast infection though. Wear a rubber and for god's sake, don't go down on her/it.

sweet fuck gotta be more body pics

Hey, does she have retard strength? Arm wrestle her and let us know. Some retards are freakishly strong. They also don't fight fair. They like to bite and shit. They also stab with pens or pencils. I hate retards.

He will need to use a swimmers nose clip then..Go Michael Phelps on her.

Her name is Kayla Beth Jernigan feel free to facestalk. I just got the ones she had on POF

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=123202844

just put a bag on its head and your good to go

Op should be able to tell. Most likely uncharted lands. Spray a little invincicock and op is good to go for some raw dawg racing.

the irony here is that you're the only retard here if you think he has anything even remotely resembling downs, which is responsible for "retard strength." aside from looking like melted plastic she's probably more intelligent than you you fucking wart

Bullshit! You are OP! Why don't you answer the fucking question!

For bonus points she if she would wear this while your hitting it and have her chant "I am the pumpkin king". Just tell her its your thing.

Well, if you assume that "downs" is the only thing responsible for retard strength, then you are also retarded. Retardation refers to retarded development. Many conditions can cause retarded development, moron! It's even been in the news lately. Zika virus causes microcephaly.

is she retarded? if so, yes. if not, yes.

>fucking
It's fuckin

Shut up, wigger.

>Well, if you assume that "downs" is the only thing responsible for retard strength

you seem to be speaking from experience because you're literally fucking retarded. i don't need to assume anything because you gave the cause of the strength in the preceding word you drooling imbecile. then this gem:
>Retardation refers to retarded development
thanks for the examples. your whole post is just a journey from one random stupid thought to the next. i'm actually angry that people as dumb as you exist and make decisions in this world that effect things.

This is hilarious, but down's is having an extra chromosome lol