This bitch wants to "abolish" the police

This bitch wants to "abolish" the police.

youtu.be/JTLmFLFriw8?t=1m3s

Who's gonna stop the other niggers from killing themselves?

>BLM/Nigger hate thread

Fucking democrats are ruining America. People wonder why working class whites tend to dislike niggers, because they see some young chimp walk down the street in 300$ shoes and know they either paid for them through tax and welfare, or with the money they gave to their kids who gave it to the nigger to buy drugs. Fucking niggers.

Black people don't use the polices services to begin with.

They police themselves. Street justice.

>ruining
>implying the US isn't already ruined

And I'm sure she'll want them back when shit goes down. I hate this sensationalist time we live in.

Someone's a little racist

I doubt much would change for a majority of black people living in the ghettos

Someone's never lived mong nigger.

I know right, racist much Sup Forums?

Let them. I'm armed, IDGAF.

Death to America.

> stop niggers from killing themselves

But why?

They are a bunch of beggers and theives let them eat themselves. Police should just google which neoghborhoods are predominantly a certain race and dispatch officers of that ethnicity to that area. Problem solved.

>racist much
>Sup Forums

Get the fuck out.

Prediction on the death toll when Black Panthers and Bikers clash at the Convention?

I would love to see this.

Obango wants to abolish the local police and install federal police. So if you want someone to bitch about, start at the top.

no, when some niggers shoot up their backyard BBQ, they call cops too. weeping and wailing, screaming and carrying on like jesus just died. they just aren't helpful when you ask questions

Both have said they will be armed. Most likely the police will keep them seperated but it should be pretty tense at the very least.

>trailer trash white kid from a post-industrial hellscape detected

was your dad a mailman?

Really, do you have a source for that you dumb piece of shit?

Ffs he's had 8 years to turn USA into a facist police state. You conspiritards need to give it a rest.

>local police
>implying alleged "local" police officers actually live in the cities they police
>implying local police don't also shit on your constitutional rights

the conspiracy is that obama is, overall, just a mediocre president that didn't change anything.

>nuh-uh he's secretly an all powerful totalitarian stalin man that plans to ascend to the emperor of the NWO before the election

We should do what they do in Sweden and replace police officers with bracelets that says things like "don't rape".

I truly hope blm is recognized as a terrorist organization. These welfare leeches should be imprisoned.

Zero chance of happening but it would be hilarious. Hopefully Trump is the one who makes it official.

The new Black Panthers aren't shit. they will get their ass handed to them by any of the large Biker gangs in America. these biker gangs actually kill people, while the TNBP are a bunch of professional race baiters.

How about shipped to some random African nation? There, I'm sure they'll learn to appreciate the majority. And it's cheaper than keeping them locked up.

>mfw that does as works as much as a Detroit dindu Blm terrorist

>they won't
>they weren't the group that carried out the shooting.
>dallas PD already defended BLM as peaceful protesters they were happily protecting.

btw far more of your tax dollars go towards police tanks then welfare

nigs

What pokemon is this and how do i catch it

DATZ WITE AMAWRECKUH. DATZ WITE AMAWRECKUH. DATZ WITE AMAWRECKUH. DATZ WITE AMAWRECKUH. DATZ WITE AMAWRECKUH. GET RIDDA DA PO-LISE. DEY FINNA KIW BLAGS. N DATS REAWL

nigger

Well rape my ass and call me Suzy....that is fucking disgusting.

you need american dollars and big bling

the nigger cant even walk correctly

I like her. I think she'd make a good president.

>Blm protestor drops cinder block onto police officer's head. Leaving him in critical condition
>more Blm chimps praise the shooters as heros
>stage sit ins at a goddamn pride parade until the directors of the parade give in and made Blm a honored guest at the parade
>Blm leaders have tweeted "kill all white people"
>Blm protestors blockaded a bridge causing ambulances trying to get across the bridge to a hospital with patients in critical condition to wait for their selfish reasons
Blm is a terrorist group

Fuck off kraut

Go to chicago ghettos. Ull hate them.

Make no mistake faggots this is all a long play for complete gun control. The shootings how many are real? Sandy Hooke? The govt wants complete gun control. Don't drink the koolaid faggots

People have been saying this for years and there's more guns than ever. The whole 'they gonna take our guns!' meme is invented by NRA to get all you idiots to buy and stockpile them.

more

>They are coming for our guns.

That's the greatest marketing campaign to ever happen.

>This bitch wants to "abolish" the police.

You know what, that's a great idea.

Lets just declare that the police will no longer operate in black neighborhoods due to public outcry.

I'd like to see what would happen after one week.

She yelled "40%" of Chicanos budget go to police. It shows here in 2016 Chicago budget propositions only 21% goes to public safety as a whole. The police will recieve a fraction of that. She's retarded and a liar in the same statement.

Why is that one guy wearing a dress?

Note: the chart on top is the city's total budget

Not a terrorist group
Terrorists use credible specific threats and deliver in them.

Maybe a hate group.

Is her owner willing to sell?

Uh is a shooting not delivering on a threat or did that not happen?

It's true.

I'm a lifetime NRA member and tbh half of it isn't even the NRA.

In MD, the Dems just up and randomly passed some anti-gun shit here and leading up to it I know TONS of people who went out and bought guns who would NEVER have bought a gun if they didn't pass that law.

They literally went out, did all the paperwork, bought a gun, and put it in a drawer at home. They were just scared that they 'might not be allowed to get one later'.

>"we gonna kill white people and police"
>5 white cops murdered
Getting it yet?

I would argue that the higher you go in the policing chain the more they ignore people's constitutional rights but most people don't have to deal with anyone but local or state police.

I've always wondered this. Is he a fag who just got married? Does he like the way it looks? Like wtf.

>democrats ruining america

LOL, thats like when muslims say americans are ruining their islamistan. Most of the best states are liberal. Austin and Charleston are nice cities, but most places in red states are shitholes. Come to Cali, Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, or New Englsnd. We're awesome.

>Why is that one guy wearing a dress?

To rock your heteronormative, CIS gendered, white male world view you transphobic racist.

Yeah, Cali is just great.

Right, food stamp and housing welfare is our tax problem, not the military and social security. Thanks Professor.

Fuck you nigger, My inlaws live in Cali... what a shithole.

>dallas "killer"

it was self defense (police are murders), so calling him a killer is factually incorrect

You do know that entitlement spending is the largest slice of the pie right? Defense spending doesn't even come close.

This

>implying there's not fanatics on both sides of the political spectrum

HURRDURR ABOOLISH DEPARTMENT OF EDJEWMUCANTIONS

That's a meme used to increase firearm stock trading.

>Abolish police force
>Rich people get robbed left and right
>Start hiring local samurai to protect goods
>They grow in power and begin to become the true power of the country
>President is merely a figure head and samurai control everything but let him keep his title for diplomacy with other nation states
>People fight for power diving the country into sections
>Afterwords one true groups takes all the power and becomes the president and military leader
>Country goes through reforms and a golden age dawns

>rich people get robbed
rich people hire PMC's

Whatever, enjoy Kansas dude.

U guys are in the wrong place, fags

>this is what niggers believe

I do, social security, medicare, medicaid, and dept of education. But repubs arent talking about that. Theyre talking about food stamps, which is a cent on the tax dollar.

Abolish the police and replace it with community programs...
Right cuz Chicago is just one game away of pick up basketball down at the Y from being a utopia.

>1st post - fox news

in the trash you go, thread.

Clinton WILL win. That's all there is to it.

New England is a total shit hole. As are NJ and NYC.

The funny thing is all of your liberal cities have become areas where only rich elites can live in any sort of comfort. Meanwhile in red states you can have a big beautiful home when making 1/4 of the salary as someone living in a 1 bedroom shit hole in NYC.

don't respond to me again. i'm sick of fuckery and ignorance.

Because of dumb fucks like you. She wins and this place goes to hell.

>police kill blacks
>blacks kill police

am i the only one that doesnt see what the problem is?

Not my fault you're dumb enough to move, then. It also isn't my fault that you're too dumb to know city jobs get higher pay. It's all a scam, not just red or blue.

>calls NYC a 'shit hole'
>lives in the south or Midwest

and in the trash you go. blocked forever (thanks to Sup Forums Plus).

Fuck off back to Sup Forums or stormfront, or wherever your filth comes from.

Just don't post to me, I'm unable to see it now lol :)

Don't you ever reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

Looks like the braindead teenaged Cali liberals who have never met a black person are on now.

Noice

>minnesota
>blue
They had to name it the Democratic Farm and Labor party to turn it blue, you fucking kike.

hey genius. the US has been in hell for decades.
>Korean war
>Vietnam war
>panama
>Somalia
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>lybia
>Syria

I could go on. 1% of the US controls 99.998% of the wealth. We have the largest prison population on earth. The largest homeless population in US history.

tyranny came - and where was the "well-regulated militia" to protect us? nowhere. in fact they ended up joining the military and police forces.

then go ahead and gtfo..

>They police themselves.
So THAT'S why blacks are most likely to die at the hands of other blacks.

I used to live in NYC. I've lived in NYC, Philly, Boston, and the South. The Northeast is a giant disgusting shit hole.

NYC fucking smells everywhere, is dirty as shit, filled with assholes, and you pay out your ass to live in a tiny rundown apartment. You have to be a pretentious piece of shit to actually choose to live there.

And what experience do you have with NYC you little faggot?

He was told that it was a magic dress that would prevent bullets from hitting him. Also in Africa, they drink magic water for the same effect.

this.

>the perfect classical body

Ayyy wut

>People wonder why working class whites tend to dislike niggers

Nobody wonders

the reason is because you're racists