Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Clayton-BHJ-Exotic-Guitar-3-Pack/dp/B00J32QXWK
amazon.com/Clayton-BJJ-Exotic-Guitar-3-Pack/dp/B00J32QZY6/
youtube.com/watch?v=ADKF4D-TqLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jazz IIIs suck

Go Gibson or go home

Post you're picks

That's because your too much of a sausage fingered blues dad to hold them properly you fat lard.

Because you can't return home if you buy gibson?

(just joking here, i have nothing against gibson)

Good/easy to use software for drum tracks?

I'm picks.

You have no home after you default on your second mortgage over a $20000 guitar

>TFW black desk,
>TFW black jazz iii's only
>TFW only one pick left on this side of the pick blackhole.
>TFW when I have to travel to dimension z02 episilon B to get my fuckin picks out of the intergalactic sock dryer.

Post you are Dicks

>left handed guitar
>Low E at the bottom
It triggers me real hard

I'm in the exact same boat minus the black desk

Anyone know how to get a "smooth" gain tone? Something like Buckethead during his Guns N Roses days? Dialling the tone to 0 on the neck pickup seems to come close, but the amp I use is a Marshall Silver Jubilee, so the gain is still "rough" like Slash's tone. Do I need a tubescreamer/compressor/sustain pedal or something?

Stop chewing your picks. Are you retarded?

My two children

Next guitar will probably be a Worn Brown Gibson SG.

>ironic suit
>obviously shops at the thrift store
>red pick guard on white strat(which is the proto mememaster)
>weak pompadour(just needs the sides shaved)
>special snowflake tuning
>tremolo picking like a black metal faggot
>makes weird music
>looks autistic as fuck
Dick Dale was the proto hipster. He just needs some kind of shitty hat like a bowler. He's probably wearing an ironic t-shirt under his button up, which is covering all his sailor tattoos

You tell me lmao

He might have anxiety or a vitamin deficiency. Would it still be all lulz if he died from it?!

>pickslides
Ugh

Also
>using anything but gator grip or jazz III
you plebs seriously disgust me

>uses a pick
>calls everyone else pleb
Wew lad

Really spot on observations my guy. Excellent piecing together of said observations. And a really hot take stemming from an analysis of that string of observations? Shit man, you're excellent.

I don't remember how this happened

>he doesn't use both depending on circumstance for different sounds

Like I said, disgusting

Now you can pluck 2 strings at once

>HE DOESN'T OWN GUITAR PRO

>the moment you realize you can use the slide to play completely outside of the fretboard and play notes higher than what the fretboard allows

>tfw you realize you can use the slide to play your guitar in reverse, - picking the strings above the neck and using the slide at the body of the guitar

>wanting your drums to sound like fake midi garbage

I use the Claytons mainly and rarely the finger picks
>heavy picks master race

Recommend me a set of strings for Drop A on a 34 inch 5 string bass

I'm thinking something like 50-106+158, but something like the BS-158-5BS set from Kalium might work better.

Pic related

(Also, favorite affordable bass compressors?)

>He doesn't download the uber high quality drum packs/pick each drum sound himself.

>not exporting as midi from GP and using a drum vsti in a DAW

If that blows your mind try selecting your bridge pick up, pressing down between your last fret and your neck pick up, and then plucking. Works best on the high e if you have metal pick up covers. Or capo as high as you can, mic the fretboard, then try to play something behind the capo, you get really word percussive yet tonal sounds.

Did this before I got FL studio, worked really well, until I got really good at keyboard drumming and programing in the piano roll

EZDrummer 2 and learn how to program drums by MIDI

It's really not that hard

It did not blow my mind i just really haven't thought about it when i bought the slide.

And yes there are all sorts of tricks you can do with a guitar

>trip fag
>being condescending
Who would have expected that? Kinda surprised actually, since you always complain that no one likes you that you so quickly dismiss someone who's actually trying to have a discussion with you.

1. I was not condescending, i was merely being honest and said something did not "blow my mind". how the hell is that condescending?

2. not only that i did not complain about it, I never even claimed that no one likes me, since there are a fair share of people who do like me. what i did criticize, is that some people tend to harass me on this site. there is a pretty big difference between saying "some people harass me" and "no one likes me". so really, your entire argument is based on something i did not even say. that's called a straw-man fallacy

3. If you feel like i dismissed you, the problem is on your side, not mine, since nothing i said was dismissive of you.

He's not trying to be condescending, he's just literally autistic and doesn't understand the tone of his posts

Trips of truth

I'm not autistic, and i do understand the tone of my posts. I just say things the way they actually are without fear.

If you choose to interpret my words with a free-form interpretation that doesn't essentially have anything to do with what i actually said, it is your own fault.

it's not like we needed trips confirmation to know crazyagay is autistic but

>trips confirm

>typing in the post number

How's the Eastman?

There's a couple at a pretty good price at one of my local stores

Is devin townsend a meme?

No. He's a weird guy who makes good, eclectic music

Best album in your opinion?

How easy is it to replace the nut? Been getting annoying tinny sounds and after making adjustments everywhere the only factor left is the nut.

>arch top

Can u play jazz then?

If you can find a nut that fits, have access to some files, and know how to measure it's not too hard. Does it sound tinny with an f major chord?

I have seen prefitted ones that fit my Strat that need a flat nut. It's mostly the G string open but found some spots around the 8th fret and 15th on the heavy E string.

It was fine before I lowered the action since everything above the 12th was a mile high which then left the first four frets too low for me. Truss rod is fine and intonation is good too.

I actually don't listen to him that often. There were older songs of his that drew me in, but his albums as a whole never really got me. His recent album Transcendence is really good though

You shouldn't beat up your child like that. Number 1 rule is don't leave marks

The Eastman is fantastic, if you see one for a good price grab it, these things are built like $5000 guitars.

I do, not too well but currently studying it in college

Those marks aren't from me, got it used like that. They don't look pretty but honestly it would affect the sound more if I got them buffed out. Usually I wouldn't have dug them too much but if it knocks the price from $2500 USD to $800 CDN i'll take it, and besides they add character

Start with Ocean Machine, Terria, City(strapping young lad) and Accelerated Evolution

I decided to buy this meme. Im looking forward to owning something other than my epiphone les paul.

Handled this for a few minutes at my Sam Ash the other day. Thought it was pretty nifty. I hope you enjoy your purchase, user.

What's a good pick that's FATTER than the jazz III? I know they're already pretty chunky but I want something bigger.

Dunlop 205, has a nice rounded point too for smooth tones

big stubby

Good choice user
I love the sound of p90s and fenders are great

what are some good resources for learning travis picking?

These are pretty thick (probably around 3mm) and identical shape as a jazz 3. The only thing that sucks is that they have no bevel so you have to go over them with a file if you want them to glide over the strings smoothly.

amazon.com/Clayton-BHJ-Exotic-Guitar-3-Pack/dp/B00J32QXWK

amazon.com/Clayton-BJJ-Exotic-Guitar-3-Pack/dp/B00J32QZY6/

>tfw just ran over my real tortoise shell pick with my computer chair and split it in half

FUCK. These things are impossible to find, sounded so good too.

>was gonna practice
>went to party
>now drunk and can't practice
Shit sucks yo

Drunk jamming is the best dude

I can't actually play anything though

I know they are a meme band but do any of you like Wes Borland as a guitar player? How do you rate him?

>playing gig at bar
>lose pick
>break tab off beer can
>new pick

>Worn Brown Gibson SG

Man I have been off and on about getting one of these for years. Haven't played one in a while, but the 2016 ones just keep getting cheaper and cheaper so I might just have to before the end of the year.

Time to go hunting turtles, user

Tips on learning to sing and play at the same time?

I only use Jazz IIIs desu.

did he make it to the finish

try and remember what syllable goes with what note or chord you have to play

>gator grip

Mah nigga

He had some interesting ideas. Shame he decided to play nu metal, he is a good example of wasted potential in a guitarist.

Is Andy Guitar any good for beginners

this. Also make sure you can play the guitar line and the vocal seperately with ease before you work on combining them

>using shitty mass market plastic plectrums
Fuck you

>meme picks
the worst meme in guitar desu

When I'm setting the intonation and checking the tuning at the 12th fret, should I actually fret the 12th fret, or just use the 12th fret natural harmonic?

Which one yields a better temperament?

You should be trying to match the stopped to the harmonic

the family. really want a strat though desu. probably a nice acoustic as well. can't think of anything else I really want.

hi dad

>i try really hard to fit into Sup Forums: the post

Reminder that a good Gibson SG and a good Epiphone SG sound almost indistinguishable

(comparison: 20 minuts into this video)
youtube.com/watch?v=ADKF4D-TqLE

They ended up differentiating them using the smell of the guitar and whether the neck had nitro/poly finish.

>this entire post

kek

Reminder that a tripfag and a steaming pile of shit are almost indistinguishable.

We end up differentiating them listening to how much the tripfag whines.

>it's a "gumtree seller uploads phone screenshots of photos of the guitar, rather than just uploading the photos" episode
Should I just avoid this one?

Congratulations, i made an informative on-topic post and you decided to baselessly insult me because i had a username.

You must feel like a really mature and resonable person right now, am i right?

>andertons
>informative
>trying to shame someone for their purchase
>informative
>tripfag
>informative

topcake

by the way, you're probably not a genius if a therapist can undo your "depression." if it was real, i hope you fall into it again.

you're being just as annoying as the tripfag you're criticizing so shut the fuck up

we know its you, turn your trip back on fag.