Anco <3

Is ANIMAL COLLECTIVE the greatest band of all time? If not what is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

talking heads

No, because their discography after Feels is dogshit

it's either tangerine dream or magrudegrind

>greatest band of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg

I know how cringey Sup Forums can be, but I guess we're being especially cringey today?

That record sucks. Try and sit here and tell me there's a single good track other than My Girls

A Little 4 man combo from Liverpool England called "The Beatles".

Thank you for confirming my post.

you're thinking of the baatles
the beatles were from billings, montana

Pop isn't inherently bad, their pop era was fun and intriguing from Strawberry Jam through ODDSAC, they just made a mistake in dragging after ODDSAC which resulted in stagnation. They stopped pushing their boundaries in terms of what they could do with their sonic tapestry and started pushing their boundaries in really weird and insular ways that don't really feel like growth in any way shape or form. Keep was the very first time something felt different, the exact moment it felt like they should have moved onto something different. Down There was technically the first time anyone from the collective did something that didn't feel completely fresh, but Keep was the first time it really felt like they should have moved onto new grounds. Centipede Hz was when the dream had ended, but there was always a hope that it was leading somewhere, that they'd do something that would make it all make sense. The release of Painting With destroyed that hope.

>Strawberry Jam
>Merriweather Post Pavilion
>dogshit
Hahahah try again hun ;)

Every track other than My Girls

>le "albums with a few good songs means the albums are perfect" meme
Hahahah back to fumblr kid ;)

>not dogshit=perfect

Likewise.
>the majority of songs on an album being bad doesn't make the entire album bad and shitty to listen to
Just playing by your rules, champ.

Your logic doesn't make any sense

Nice comeback blanco niƱo, too bad your ass got saaaacked.

ok you win. Congratulations

lul rekt

does Twenty One Pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective?

only correct post in the whole shitty thread

>tame impala
>anything other than boring blatant revivalism

>i dont know how music works everything has to be original to be good

Not everything has to be new and original, but nothing should be purely revivalist. What's the point of that?