Be me

>Be me
>Have old friend, she's a girl
>ask gf of 2 years if its okay i talk to her
>she says, "that's fine idc"
>message friend. ask if she wants to get coffee to catch up
>gf was like, "how as coffee"
>said i never went
>she starts freaking out asking why I would even ask and that she was being sarcastic
>ask her how i was supposed to know
>bring up the fact that she talks to like 3 other guy friends
>doesn't matter apparently
>bring up old shit
>big arguement
>we're broken up

>there were lots of other factors but this was the breaking point
>was i in the wrong here Sup Forums?
>are all chicks crazy and fucking stupid?

>heart hurts regardless even though i knew we weren't meant to be
>any advice about recovering from breakup?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe she did something after you asked if it was ok. Anyway, most are like that, fuck her, find a new one that does not do that shit.

(Now ex-)GF was looking for an excuse to end it

Not all chicks are crazy but many have a real tough time being direct about their feelings

You're not a mind reader

You're better off

>ask girlfriend if it's okay I talk to her

This has to be bait, no one is this cucked, right?

I'm married, this is my wife. This fucking conversation comes up constantly. This image man, the feels.

My girlfriend gets unnerved when I hang with chick friends, but we have something called TRUST,something that your relationship was lacking, I don't know your details, but if you've never cheated and have always been honest with her, asking her permission was doing more than enough to make her comfortable. Or she was a fucking coward and needed an excuse to end it. Assume shes already getting dicked down and play off that and become fuck master 3000.

If you've never fucked around on your g/f she has no reason not to trust you.

If she flips out for something you didn't even do, the breakup is a net positive for your life dude.

Be thankful she's gone now, instead of in ten years for the same reason, except with your house, your car, your kids, your pride, your manhood, your money, and the best years of your life.

>lots of other factors

Dude, how am I supposed to give you any advice if I don't have the whole story? For all I know, you could have fucked a raccoon in the ass and posted it on her Facebook. For all I know, she could have jammed her fingers in her vag and then stuck them under your mom's nose at Thanksgiving.

Post details, faggot. I'm not a detective. I'm not Sherlock fucking Holmes. I've got a lot of other windows to peer through tonight, I don't have time to sneak into your attic and listen to you fist yourself through the ceiling tiles. Have some respect for other people's time, for fuck's sake.

yep, she took it as a hall pass and grudge fucked the dude. since you didn't go it was all for nothing

You're committed to a girl, yet you basically went on a date with "an old friend." You walked into your own problem.

/thread

>>bring up the fact that she talks to like 3 other guy friends
you cannot remind a woman of this OP Wouldn't matter if you got video of her circle jerking them all

As long as she has 3 male orbiters in her social club she has nothing to say about a coffee the fucking whore

She's not crazy, just conditioned by society to fear other girls, inherently.

Idk why you asked her to talk to her, but I understand you were probably just trying to be respectful of her.

My ex would get upset anytime I mentioned other girls (I mean, they were all just friends, and I was discussing day to day shit, nothing ridiculous), but didn't see any reason why she couldn't talk to other dudes.

Had the same argument multiple times, and honestly, I'm better off without her, and you're better off finding some that comprehends that there's nothing to be jealous over or anything when it comes to friends.

Also, the way she handled it was bullshit and emotionally abusive so, anyone who's gonna be like that towards you ain't worth the effort.

>We argued a lot.
>Despite being together two years, we had nothing in common. Nothing.
>She never challenged me. She was never smart enough to bring up an intelligent conversation or make me a better person. If anything she made me a worse person.
>She wasn't very smart.
>She wanted to keep getting tattoos, piercings, and has gained 30 pounds since I've been with her.
>She was a hypocrite.

>Only good thing is she was SUPER DUPER Sweet and selfless. She'd do anything for you. She was madly in love with me. And she was super kinky in bed.

She's an insecure child and can fuck off

Unless you did something in the past to make her suspicious

>gained 30 pounds
deal breaker

>are all chicks crazy and fucking stupid?

kek

yes you fucking cocksucking idiot

Oldfag welcome to my world...at least I hope you have been married a while once you have kids your sex life will go to zero

>on a date
>coffee

Dude, in what world do you live in that getting a cup of coffee with someone is inherently a segue into romantic involvement and emotional and physical cheating?

They didn't do anything but want to hang out with a pal.

Well OP is a fuck for getting with a chick with "friends." Jeez, white guys are fucking idiots.

That was not the point. Try again.

thread two days ago a woman went for coffee with her personal trainer and ended up fucking him in his truck, ended up fucking him everyday for a month and finally started to feel bad about her bf finding out because she let the trainer take photos.

Not trying to hate on you, but does your wife have any mental illnesses? I'm borderline with anxiety, and I have issues with this constantly.

Don't thread your own post moron

She never hung out with them once. Just casual talks. One time the best friend of one of them died and I went with her to his house. Nothing more.

Fag
This

Do you not even read the banner that says how stories are fabricated on this board?

Furthermore, what one person does isn't going to be what another person does.

She cheated on her BF, OP didn't cheat on his gf (or even go, for that matter).

Like, I'm not sure what dank ass bullshit you're smoking, but if it gets you that fucked up, I want some.

I had the same problem but she was super liberal and I was not. We broke up and 20 yrs later she looks better than when we were in college

Then why didn't they just go together? You can't tell me there isn't a degree of intimacy, especially one-on-one, when you do something with someone else. Even if OP was innocent, how would that situation play out in the other half's head? Would you let your S.O. go out by themselves with the opposite sex? Again, white guys are fucking cucks. KYS

Didn't go because things came up.

Let me remind you she would get upset for me merely messaging her harmless stuff even if I let her read it.

Why would he bring his girlfriend to meet someone he hasn't seen in a few years?

Like, in what world will that not be ridiculously fucking awkward?

"Hey, here's my gf, she's jealous of me hanging out with you, so she came along."

There's no reason for the gf to go along because she doesn't even know the old friend.

>cuck
>for wanting to be trusted by and having trust of a partner and having a life outside of the relationship

>Try hard 723
Naïve cucks

Try harder, newfriend

Dude, that's literally controlling and abusive. You're way better off without that.

There's no reason for someone to do that towards another person, unless they've given them a reason to not trust them.

Realizing that people are getting confused who OP is. Is it really that hard lol.

I don't think you understand women at all. I am convinced this board is now comprised of underageb&s.

she was trash. if she is that sensitive then she is either cheating or ready to cheat. She will fuck one of those orbiters she was talking to within days or weeks. Be ready for that emotionally. The worst mistake you could ever make is to talk with her now or get back together or apologize. The first mistake you made was to argue with her, you should have walked to maintain the upper hand.

Take this time to yourself and read this series therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
and i'm sure you next relationship will be much or healthy

>18
>First love
>That may be.

Listen to Brand New, Elliott Smith, Sufjan Stevens, The Antlers, Carissa's Wierd, and Have a Nice Life. Should give you some good post breakup cries.

get that coffee and fuck her then

Nirvana- You Know You're Right
Radiohead- Creep / High and Dry
Pearl Jam- She
Pink Floyd- Us and Them

Ah. Listen here, son- women are crazy. You have to play by their rules sometimes. It's OK to put your foot down with some things, but fucking with their cock (you) is off-limits. A committed relationship is a special thing, an exclusive relationship between two people. Interest in the opposite sex should be cut out and stored away in case things don't go right. Enjoy the emotional support and clean pussy from your girl. Forget the world, it will just cause problems in your relationship. If you're not ready for that, then don't go steady.