Alright Sup Forums pokemon go has taken over the world

alright Sup Forums pokemon go has taken over the world
lets chat it up
share your team
discord.gg/Hufns

Op, I pretty new to GO. Is this a shitty move set? I caught it like this at my campus

not the best but still a good catch

So which should I evolve, a ponyta with fireblast or flame wheel? F.blast has one charge but 60 damage. F.wheel has 4 charges and 35 damage.

Team Yellow here

fire blast

Blue

work hard as fuck leveling an eevee upgrading it and shit. and got the fuckin water one. fuckin bullshit. literally no good pokemon anywhere near me. went to the town square that has like 20 poke stops and got nothing but zubats,pidgeys and rats.

Should I turn in my duplicates to the professor and just keep the more CP Pokemon?

Here they are, Team Valor representing

If you change your phone's time back 30 minutes, it resets your incense and lucky egg timer 30 minutes back giving you an hour.

Repeat as much as you want

Look at the move sets

Nice Vap!

Get the fuck off my b.
Valor represent.

So... Your 6 youd have normally are this fucking plebian

Team valor reporting.

Post yours shit dick

Why have duplicate Pokemon? So you can lose em in battle? New to GO here

They were not correct. my eevee had dig witch was supposed to be Flareon but it became vaporeon

give them to professor oak. get candy. power up pokemon of the same type so oddish level up oddish

Catch them for experience and specific candy/stardust.
Transfer them for another candy.

Zapdos is best birb here

>hurr durr get off my /bee/
>chose team /red/dit

tf man i cant join
help

Cool thanks

I just want to get one thing off my chest.

All these people playing Pokemon GO and I don't see any badges or League victories...
Not gonna lie I really don't like how it's suddenly cool to be a nerd. I lived in a time where
shit like this got you beat up and your gameboy stolen/broken by the very same people who
are out there 'HAHA LOOK AT MUH NEW POKAMAONS O M G DIS IS SO MUCH COOOOOOL"

Here's a tip. Do not power up any Pokemon until 18+. You will just catch better shit later and have wasted the candies and the dust. Save all candies, get higher level, use double do egg, evolve like 40 pidgey/rat and mad cow.

Team Valor! Does anyone know where to find any Growlithes in/near the Toledo area?