Only fat, sweaty, basement-dwelling, perma-virgin, foreveralone, beta neckbeards play this

Only fat, sweaty, basement-dwelling, perma-virgin, foreveralone, beta neckbeards play this.

So what level are you?

/thread

Not OP but I'm lvl 12

perma-virgin detected

I fit the description but I play Ingress. Fuck Pokemon.

Lost

>basement dwelling
>game makes you go outside

lvl 15 here

I like to poke her!

I have a little fat, am sometimes sweaty, never had a basement, lost my virginity when I was 14, have relationships sometimes, not beta, have a regular beard, and play this casually.

/good thread

I pray that the pedifiles get involved in this app so we can all outlaw it from the US

hurr durr

it's past your bedtime, you 10 year old

Just like you outlawd guns 'cause they kill people?

Yes a game that requires you to go outside and walk 10 kilometers to hatch an egg is only for fat neckbeards. You go buddy! You're exactly right!

woah nostalgia

It took you this long to make the worst comeback possible.

And you know what, playing this will cause eople to be more active, and all of those things you listed will change.

Really? Because I know a 17 year old girl who isn't fat, sweaty or ugly and she plays this. In fact, she lives in the same house as me.

Your turn.

Not that faggot but pics or it didn't happen

I play both. My house is both a high level enlightened ingress portal and level 3 team mystic gym, both owned by me obviously, but not uncontested

agreed.

I hope all pokemon players get colon cancer

its you or its imaginary, so you know the rules
tits or gtfo

At least nurse joy will have good reason to give us enemas

hipster faggot detected

Why is it free?
Why does it force me to use google?
Why does it need my camera?
What are you up to pokemon go?

I work in retail and spotted two ladies playing it. Neither knew each other, one was a mild age other was young.

Tried the game for 5 min. Seriously boring and repetitive. I been to major metropolitan areas all over the US this past week for vacation travel, see ppl playing everywhere, but can definitely confirm its beta neck beard virgins, social autist, and just general cringelord fucks obsessing over this stupid phenomenon.

because Nintendo is nice. To use google maps to get your fat ass out of the house to hunt pokemon in an area generated based on your surroundings. To catch pokemon in an interactive experience. Any more questions?

>Why is it free?
i dunno
>Why does it force me to use google?
Because Ninatic(company who developed the game) is a google start up business
>Why does it need my camera?
It uses AR
>What are you up to pokemon go?
Seems like a promotion for pokemon, or its made to improve google maps... i dunno,man

Considering its midnight that'd be a little hard to prove. Seeing as how normal people are asleep by now.

I dunno, even if it's simple, it's getting people to meet one another IRL. That's fairly novel and interesting for a game, if shallow. Even if it's neckbeards

Not when they're not looking where they're going when I'm trying to get places on the sidewalk and they run into me or they're standing in their cringe circles taking up space and blocking the way.

Yeah, and not only that, but it gets some of those fat fucks out and walking.

> everybody heres 'mmmuurriiiiiiiiiiiiccccaaaaaa

just speculating but i can tell you yourself a whopping 10/10 dumbass for asking pics

either that or youre a bored retard child tryna troll people about an app that litterally made nintendo 7 billion dollars so far

My girlfriend plays it and she is literally none of those things.

Your hand is all of those things shut up