Tell Truth Monkey one truth and you be blessed from this day on

Tell Truth Monkey one truth and you be blessed from this day on.

Truth Monkey heals.

I'm a terrible person.

I have herpes and I've never told any of the girls I've been with and I've rawdogged them all

you are blessed from this day on.

feel free to not wear a condom

I cry alot at night

I feel ashamed for wasting my talents and regret things often times for no good reason given that I suffer severe obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety, and depression... I wish there was an actual god that existed that I could pray to.

I guess you're my best option, Truth Monkey.

cry all you want your tears are blessed

I'm faster than Sonic in sex :(

Thank you truth monkey
I wasn't going to anyway....

Thank you truth monkey

you are blessed from this day on. Thank you for being trusting. your journey is blessed from this day on.

I lost my virginity about a year ago and have been having lots of sex since, with my girlfriend but I have never had an orgasm from her, the only time i've had an orgasm with her was when i jerk myself off with my hand wrapped around her hand, I feel nothing when she's on my dick, her handjobs are shit, even the blowjobs get boring after about a minute.
Pic related its her

I believe that all of my "friends" are bullshitting me out of pity and doubt everything they say.

Maybe you're a gay

I am currently fucking a stripper that I met on tinder

your speed is a blessed occurrence, embrace it.

thanks based truth monkey

you ain't no monkey wrench

Definitely gay

I'm almost definitely bi, but only I know it, and I only ever jerk off to women

My Christian parents legitimately think I'm gay because I've never had a gf but in truth I bang a lot of sluts that I can never tell them about.

I cheated on her.

does she know?

I have brown eyes

Im in love but terrified that the things I have done and the awful shit that is my mind fuck what could be a relationship

see

evaluate your friendships and seek solace in knowing truth monkey will guide you on your quest.

you are blessed from this day on. surprise is to be embraced

you are blessed from this day on. it is good to get thing out and into the open

The one boy I've ever felt any interest in has no interest in me. I have a lot of sex to try and fill that empty hole in my life (pun intended) but ultimately I feel like I'll never find that special someone. I don't want to settle.

I cum fast

thank you truth monkey

Truth monkey, I need money.

when I'm alone I wash my hands up to my elbows, idk why

I'm in a similar situation Sup Forumsro!
Christian parents-no gf- bang sluts but they (not only family, neighbors too) think I'm the 40-Year-Old Virgin guy.
I prefer the gay thing, to be honest.

I'm feeling alone, my companions are gone and I have no one to talk about my problems that will really listen. I feel so alone that I could die.

user post another pic of her
She's cute

Truth monkey I cheated on one of my ex's with my now current GF (who was my ex at the time) and I never told her
Broke up with her right after the fact, though

I'm not as happy as I seem

One of these days I am just going to tell them. They still thing I am a Christian though so the whole convo will probably end up going downhill fast. I just don't want my dad thinking his son is a faggot.
>mfw I am currently seeing 3 different tinder girls

I can't stop fapping to pic related

This bitch probably gave me chlamidya last week and i didnt even cum

Truth Monkey sees and understands the problem

aren't we all

Mine too, but they don't understand my mental disorder that prevent me from forming those types of relationships

you will come full circle in life and must find fulfillment at your own pace

you are blessed from this day on. what you seek is truth. will what you want bring you true happiness? the answer is inside you.

you are blessed from this day on. cleanliness is a virtue.

you are blessed from this day on. life has many paths to follow. it contains many ups and downs. how one handles each transition is where character is built. stay true to course and you shall be rewarded

you are blessed from this day on. life holds many mysteries that are never unfolded searching for answers to unanswered questions is wasteful of your time

you are blessed from this day on

.you are blessed from this day on. life has many gifts for you, it is up to you as to which package contains the treasure you are seeking

what is the problem?

thank you truth monkey

same boat here user

My anxiety has started to come back after my girlfriend broke up with me

I am a very lonely sad person. people see a happy active person however.

I spoofed my GPS on Pokemon Go Just to spite my friend then lied to him saying I was in new york

I more than likely have severe depression but my pride won't let me go and seek help for it
The excuse I use is that I think there should be a way for me to be happy without drugs or therapy, but more than likely these things could help me.

user honestly I'd funk the ship out of her
She looks like the kind of girl I look for
I have long thick one so I like to see good girls go nuts for it or at least see the pain on their face as they try to take

Also Kek I seen what my autocorrect did and had to leave it that way

i did something really gay and now I'm too ashamed to tell anyone cuz I've acted straight all my life and I want to be straight but I know noone will ever look at me the same again.

ive been lieing to alot of people about my beleif for a while

Entire life has always gone the worst way possible
Too ambitious to achieve anything

I struggle with being attracted to men as well as women. I just want a fulfilling sex life and happy relationships.

I perceive ignorance and delusions, those which effect me and my life, and that causes an emotional response in me.

you're too big then, I have a tiny dick and I hurt her often when we do it

I am a human male.

scum

Damn user, those trips are lit as fuuuck fam tbh. lemme suck yo dick real quick homeboy, no homo tho ight nigga? gotta make sure theres no homo shit ight? shiiiiieeeeeett

It's OK user
We can fuck her together then I'll stretch your butt out after

Moar plz

op is a faggot

you are blessed from this day on. separation holds many clues it is up to you to find the answers that make you complete

you are blessed from this day on. our journey here is short. find what you are seeking that makes you happy and embrace it.

your search is vast. limiting yourself is not in your nature. smile and be happy about your experiences.

peace be onto you.

last night I had a wet dream about her friend while I was sleeping next to her

What's his name?

hardy har har, her name is Angèle, she's french

i don't see the point of anything in life, everything any of use will ever accomplis will eventually be forgotten and nothing really mattered in the end

thanks man

It's weird, with each friend I had my own stories with and good memories , I never used to get tired or getting sick when waking up. Now each one is following their paths, my path is crossed with them but I'm no longer important or necessary, I vanished from their hearts but they never vanish from mine.

I don't know who I am anymore

Fucking Kekked hard.

I'm a dirty hippie with the new coming random addiction to pills. Painkillers are starting to be my way out and I should change my life around before its too late, but I don't want to. I should go to college with my girlfriend and become a police officer and have nice things and a nice house with a family but I won't because I'm a fuckup just like my brother.

Tell her to grow her hair out and start running, she will be hot then for you to cum.

Is your girlfriends pushy loose or something?
Why can't you cum with her?
I understand the sucking at hand jobs and blowjob part
My ex thought me jacking myself off with her hand was a handy and me funding her face was her giving me a blowjob
She was really into it too
I mean me facefucking her was kinda a bj
But the handy thing wasnt

I wasn't mad though
She thought it was hot when I'd call her pussyface

the way i really broke my tooth was because i ran into a window lol

Can tell you're an oldfag, props.

I've asked her loads of times to grow her hair, and why start running?

we were each others first, but I think I might have a problem with my dick, my foreskin doesn't exactly detach from the head like it should

teach her how to do it better.

How old is she. Maybe she just needs to go through puberty.

17, 18 next month

I like her.

RUnning to get a better body/curves. Start working out with her, convince her that working out is gonna be your guys thing. Like jogging and stuff. Then Eventually convience her to grow her hair out. THHEEENNNN also have her go through puberty.

good idea, might work but I'm a skinny fag who never moves

I left my wife for a 19 year old.

The sex is way better.

Put it in her butt to cum then. Creampie that shit, no babies and everything so do it.

It has the same effect, plus she hates it

work out will save your relationshit.

Also I always wear a condom because she's not on the pill and without it hurts my dick from tearing the bit that connects my foreskin and the head of my dong

Tell a doctor

& use more lube

I should but I don't wanna get circumcised and I'm too embarrassed

Truth monkey, I am scared of going to the shrink because I believe that they'll lock me up if I told them the truth, and I really really really want to tell the truth.

Sounds like you might legitimately need a circumcision
Not even trolling either

I think I could just get an operation where they snip the part that is supposed to detach during puberty

Im a fat virgin. Heres my offering great truth monkey.

I have broken 4 bones in my life so far.

I'm white