Sup Forums, I need your help

Sup Forums, I need your help.
About a year ago, I got a text from a random number. It apparently was from a girl about my age. She claimed it was a wrong number, but we ended up having a conversation. I told her my name, and she told me hers. We stopped talking soon after, and I thought it was all over. But recently, the same person followed me on Instagram. She started messaging me, flirting with me, even sending me explicit photos. I wanted to know if she was actually real, or some creepy dude trying to catfish me. So I asked her to write "Hello, I am real" on a notecard and take a pic of herself with it. She sent me this picture.
I want to know, is this picture real or photoshopped? I really want to know if this girl is real or not. She also refused to send me a video of herself, if that's any good or bad evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0IdpfYj-YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shopped. The girl is real but she's not the one texting you.

kys

Dump the pics anyway virgin

this

If a girl is gonna send pics, she's gonna be willing to send vids, or even do something live. No vids, not real.

Dump the fucking pics.

I've no way of proving this, but it looks shopped to me

you have to be 18 years old to use Sup Forums.

>I got a text from a random number. It apparently was from a girl about my age. She claimed it was a wrong number, but we ended up having a conversation. I told her my name, and she told me hers. We stopped talking soon after, and I thought it was all over. But recently, the same person followed me on Instagram. She started messaging me, flirting with me, even sending me explicit photos.
Girls dont do this unless ur rich or gorgeous and you know it. so dump the pics

That pic is fake as shit, sorry man.

Looks fake, that chick would have better hand writing as well

the pic is clear, except for the writing. and it looks like a guys writing trying to look girly. dump the pics here yo

Unless she was writing in gray sparkly pen, it's a phoney

JEEZ, that looks fake, but can anyone find the real girl, she is absolutely hot as fuck

It actually look fine to me. I can't find the real image on google, even when I flipped it.

Thanks for the advice guys. I may be single, but I'm not going to risk getting catfished (or possibly worse). I knew it looked too good to be true. Thank you all.

Are you actually retarded?

Here's another pic of her, incase y'all are interested.

us all is interested in all the pics. dump em, fool

seems legit, go for it OP.

Tell her to send another one in between her tits. Then we will know if its legit.

Clear shoop

How did you even manage to get here and upload the picture is beyond my understanding, you're complete retard. I really hope you atleast have good looks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0IdpfYj-YU

Looks like this bitch, OP confirmed paid a camgirl to take that pic

Kerri King if anyone wants to know

??? The text was clearly drawn with a mouse in MS paint. No one writes O's like that. Anyway, the gameplan is for you to send her nude pics of yourself so she can turn around and blackmail you. Don't fall for it