Hi guys im ftunk drunk ama about music please

hi guys im ftunk drunk ama about music please

Also what would breadstick frield recording sounds like????

epoty?

in summer

im calling the cops

why do you enjoy oasis? i don't hate you or anything, i just never saw the appeal.

>what would breadstick frield recording sounds like?

It would sound like commercial pizza oven and clatter of dishes. Probably some conversation between disappointment college students/

you just googled that

ok nig

yes I do early oasis is good af i promose

hahahahaa

no i didint fucker

fuck you

breadsticks would sound chalky and thin, cheese bread would be better imo

q: have you ever listened to François Tusques and if not, are you reluctant to do so because of the weird c in his first name and the effort that would have to go into getting that in there when you type it?

what is your opinion on death grip

can you play wonderwall?

hahaha, OP is so fuckin' random. very hilarious post, high quality, 10/10

Im fucking hiding this thread

If you don't have the capacity to like Oasis you should reevaluate your opinion of all popular rock. They were geniuses of pop in the 90s

Nice I'm drunk too I just finished throwing a party at my apartment in which we listened to Born Like This by MF DOOM really loud

You don't understand

>le funny bread meme

fuck off

>If you don't have the capacity to like Oasis you should reevaluate your opinion of all popular rock. They were geniuses of pop in the 90s
this. you should also reevaluate your opinion of music. if you don't like oasis you don't like music, plain and simple.

fuck off randy

Making trips should not be a thing. See what it does? Children aren't mature enough to use them.

Touching my entire penis rn