REKT thread

REKT thread
No limits
Well, no cp

How do you repair that? Also not a lot of blood surprisingly

thats after clean up. oh yes. there was blood.

story?

is he ok?

oc 1 of 3

>Instant West Nile

oc 2 of 3

WTFF

This is after he looked at your mom.

oc 3 of 3. class ring caught on a shelf as i jumped off of it. lucky no deglove. felt nice.

One of uncles friends got his eyeballs pulled out of his head with a spoon, and then had his face smashed in with a hammer, the cartel are ruthless, he slept with a cartel members wife, she also was burned alive

FUCK OFF

Sad, she was cute.

>class ring

You wear a fedora too, right?

you beat me to it

>694360820
Damn, where was that?

this was the same year i got the damn thing, years ago. i was proud to have it, so fuck you mang i havent worn it since.

It's a professionally made wax figure of a deteriorating body

jesus that looks fucking horrible.
that's why I'll never wear any shit on my fingers.

yeah. i dont even wear my wedding ring.

did he die?

what are all the little bead things?

Mexico, he went to visit his uncle, went to a club and ended up taking a girl home. Someone saw, they showed up dressed as cops to the house, threw him in the back of a truck and tortured him for hours before they pulled the eyes out of his head, then they smashed his face in with a hammer. They girl got tied up and out into a metal barrel they filled it with gas and lit it.

ops photo is fake tho

i fucking screamed out loud and woke up my cat

what's rekt about that? having the ability to replace someones entire fucking knee joint with modern technology is pretty fucking amazing.

ooook den

yea just allergies

It's just nicely faked. There's no blood on the rebar that's supposed to have stuck him. The bike and the parts wouldn't all end up right there, bikes travel better than humans in crashes.

oooooh user

you should not have done
that thing that u did
i think

>fappedtoomuch.jpg

the fuck
story?

Puta madre. My dad's friend works at the red cross in Tijuana and he always sees some narly shit. One time this guy comes in shot up but alive, 3 hours later, I guess a hit man came in to finish the job and drove off quickly

was that a head falling off?

good thing he wore a helmet.

Fukken porcupines. Happened to me but in the feet.

How the fuck does the body still move like that? I heard the head is still active for a brief period after death but not the separated body?

Wintersh ish comingsh

Crap something similar happened to my dad with his marriage ring on a stair railing when he was young.

you're really stupid if you think this is fake. there's no blood because it penetrated him at fucking 60mph probably.

ps there are multiple photos and angles

My dad was crossing back to USA from tj and a truck with a young guy looked nervous as fuck, a few minutes later another guy jumps the dividers brakes the guys window and cuts his neck.

i wish people on Sup Forums didnt constantly reveal they were 14

like at least try not to appear to be 14

wtf??

That was actually pretty humane.

dummy used by the LA county coroner's office, and the LAPD detectives.

sauce oh my gooood

jesus

Yeah. Images of surgery made under clean, controlled conditions are much less terrifying that those of freaky accidents happening elsewhere.

Is this typically how someone might kill a goat?

Obviously not with a sword, but with the head hung and isolated, in a pool to contain the body/blood,etc?

Never mind this guy got it worse.

Good thing they were such a fat fuck. May have bled out if there was any fucking blood flow.

i usually just fuck mine to death.

Fucking shit

you sick twisted fuck

wtf... fuck these entitled assholes. Killing an animal to eat is one thing. Making it a joke and taking this much joy in seeing it die is fucked.

Fuck off Omar!

Or stab in the heart in Irishland and a hammer in the forehead in Germany.

Pls stahp

>implying they aren't going to eat it

dumbass.

And thus another suicidal freak is created.

This exactly what I was going to say

>that walk at the end

how it feels to chew 5 gum

Seeing women slaughtered makes me so hard. Fuck that bitch! She earned it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Fake? Story?

It's a goat, they intend to eat it. Visually it may look pretty violent but in reality there aren't a whole lot of ways for that goat to have died with any less pain. They didn't fuck the swing, it was one clean sweep and it was dead.

Are they immature for being so excited to see it? Maybe, but we're all the ones on a fucking rekt thread. That goat was dying regardless, it died nearly painlessly, and how they act afterwards holds no baring on the goat anymore.

Ive heard of things like that happening, where they take people and burn them alive

He never said that he just said they were entitled assholes for making a joke out of it. Not that I agree, if they're gonna it eat anyways, they they may as well enjoy the bloodfest.

looks like a professional cleanup job, note the shaving of the fingerprints and skinning the head to make the john unidentifyable

kek

is the white part a tendon or a bone?

I think they might be dissolvable antibiotic impregnated beads.