If only they had managed to blow up those bombs

If only they had managed to blow up those bombs

Who else here would like to do what they did but doesn't have the courage/motivation/hatred they had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4-bUYU3BH8?list=RDEMK96mLEwrO1xH5CK40wg4hA
youtube.com/watch?v=pNeOSLwsSLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasnt about courage, it was about Eric being a literal psychopath and Dylan being a depressed faggot

but dylan killed 5 of the 13

i aspire to be more like septimus severus or lucius cornelius sulla

I do but I can't get the guns

also I'm too lazy to learn how to make bombs

even a cesare borgia, it would be good enough to rape and slaughter until my number comes up

OP maybe you should just skip to the end and just kill yourself already

I doubt he would have done it if he never met Eric. He was just like every other depressed loser in that high school except his best friend was actually capable of pulling it off.

hahaha I believe wholeheartedly the arms of America is the only thing standing between our freedom and a putsch by internationalist elites

basically this. the only problem was that Eric was just a stupid cunt and wasn't actually bullied all that much, and Dylan actually took a girl to the prom. They just took their edge to the next level

Never seen the point in doing anything like that, really

tbh its better to throw yourselves on the vicious mechanisms of the state and society than to capitulate and become a walking debt carrying corpse

I don't understand the desire to fuck everyone else's day up because you're a miserable pussy and can't find happiness. Just go die quietly in a corner somewhere and leave the rest of us to sort out our own shit

I agree, but I also doubt Eric would have done it on his own. He needed someone to share his thoughts.

If they had grown up apart from each other, maybe today Eric would be a serial killer and Dylan a robot faggot lol

we have a society predicated on violence and bullying, from our schools to our workplaces to the very halls of government all the way overseas

this injustice must be met, and it must be met by violence, for only violence can answer violence and violence must be answered

"sort out our own shit" typically involves extreme psychological torment of people like dylan and eric, if not outright violence. the violence of normies must be answered. only violence can answer violence.

clearly you don't understand

the plan was to exterminate mankind
create absolute chaos

it was never about bullying or self hatred

it was on dylans case, but he was just a tool for eric

/thread

you could do something memorable that benefits society but your a talentless loser.. and actually doing something with your life would be "too hard"
just kill yourself already and end the pain if its too much and leave the rest of us alone

its our choice to trudge on through this bullshit and selfish faggots like you make it all the harder

Nail on head really, mien kampf i hear you ask? i cant get guns.
i want to shoot up a place like a school where it has a impact and shocks people. i wouldnt kill myself i would live on to be hated and world famous for a fucking butchering i will give in the near future

you act as though he was an inviolate saint until he got the thought to cause chaos and exterminate mankind

perhaps if you took a second and looked over the history of mankind, even the most recent history of the 2000-2016 period you'll find it rife with violence, including that which is justified by our economic and political elites

jesus christ i can smell your dirty cheetos crust-infested neckbeard from here

damn you nailed it

Yall are a bunch of edgelords. I think i just cut myself on your edgyness

>including that which is justified by our economic and political elites

>>>/reddit/

people who attempt to benefit all mankind equally get killed

the brothers gracchi
marcus livius drusus
jesus of nazareth
john brown
martin luther king jr
jfk

this is why the violence is necessary, because the violence is extant and only violence can answer violence. to turn the other cheek is to become a corpse.

"a prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires." - niccolo machiavelli

nothing personel

typical normie bullying

get out

wow.. its like you think you're profound in your edginess but really you're just a little bitch

So blowing up one school is gonna exterminate mankind? All sources, including the shooters basement tapes, confirm that they never planned on coming out alive. Think for one fucking second.

fuck you normie piece of shit

YOU FOOLS!!!!

ERIC DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE OF THE BULLYING AND PUSSY SHIT THAT WAS DYLAN! ERIC JUST NEEDED SOMEONE TO SHARE HIS THOUGHTS WITH AND SOMEONE TO DO COLUMBINE WITH HIM!

FUCKING NEWFAGS!! #TRENCHCOATMAFIA THE ORIGINALS!

ERIC WAS A PSYCHO AND DYLAN WAS A DEPRESSED CUCK! SHIT DUDE! THEY ARE STILL GODS THOUGH! TRENCH COAT MAFIA #KNIFEMAN

Witnessed

find the hitmen for hire

nice quads

Holy fucking shit dude you need a cyanide sandwich washed down with a double bleach

you sound like a faggot

I hope you die next time some hopped up nigger decides to kill someone for their smartphone

he was such a hunk

fuck op and his psychopathic schizophrenic babble.. this is now a quads thread

i'm going to bleed out guys
i've been carved to pieces by the edge!

behold, such aggression is typical of normies. they wish that you would just die, that you would get out, that you would kill yourself. when normies cannot harm you themselves, they tell you to harm yourself!

I have been vindicated by the aggression of this normie, surely

why didnt they rape anyone?

thanks KMFDM... I ripped the hell outa the system.

morepics

by that logic we need to find you and kill you 'creating violence' to combat future violence you will commit

you really should see a psychiatrist

check'd

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TRENCH COAT MAFIA YOU FUCKING IMPOSTER!!! FRAUD!!! LOSER!!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE LOSER! #TRENCHCOATMAFIA #KNIFEMAN

I COULD'VE BEEN IN COLUMBINE TOO BUT THEY TOLD ME NOT TO GO THE SCHOOL :P

Too ez, top left

Find the victims, thats much harder

they didn't, but if it was for bullying and generic social drama they would have killed the "jocks" they talked about, not every kid that showed up in front of them
jesus faggot, they even set up 2 bombs in the caffeteria, do you think this is because every student in there was a bully or because they wanted to destroy everything and kill everyone?

and fuck your quads

why are you hash-tagging?

I know this is bait but honestly its too fucking entertaining to ignore

if you really believed that, you wouldn't target me, certainly there are others more dangerous, and with more authority

IM IN THE TRENCH COAT MAFIA DUMB FUCK!! #TRENCHCOATMAFIA #TCM #KNIFEMAN

i mean we could do that too... but why not start with you and work our way there

he is trying to ridicule the columbiners

so silly

Eric wanted the bombs in the lunchroom to destroy the whole floor, bringing the library down and crushing any survivors. Eric planned on shooting anyone climbing out of the rubble point blank.

because there would be someone in high office waiting to visit violence upon you to further their careers. who would side with a person slaying an internet rando?

bro ty

Rare

how much tnt-equivalent did they use in their bombs?

I live in a gunless country and am atheist. If I was in a gunful country and believed in afterlife, I would undoubtedly attempt a high score. Also bad eyesight and unfit (no long shootout or chase; a sniper could easily drop me) and not an hero at the end? That would disqualify me.

check'd

Did Dylan even contribute to the plan or did he just agree with everything said?

I have the motivation and hatred, I only lack the guns weapons.

people who've seen dexter

you lack not only physical fitness, but also intellectual fortitude. someone truly so far gone as to attempt a high score could find many other ways to get a body count

even a babe in the womb can be assassinated cleanly by a clever man

Probably collaborative. No idea for sure but Eric seemed to be the more calculated one so he probably had more to do with the scheduling and plans.

Imagine for a second what they felt during those hours

I am never gonna feel the same, I envey them, not gonna lie

Anthony fucker

g o d l i k e

so being an atheist means your pathetic life is somehow valuable?

kek

Thread music:
youtu.be/i4-bUYU3BH8?list=RDEMK96mLEwrO1xH5CK40wg4hA

better music

youtube.com/watch?v=pNeOSLwsSLk

son of a gun is a nice one as well

i could prolly be firends with that eric dude. np

we have one world and one race but we have hundreds of countries laden with their national identities, each country has multiple provinces/states and more cities, each with their national identity. A Roman may be Italian, but he is Roman First, if it comes to it.

Within the cities, there are neighborhoods and boroughs, each with their national character. A war between streets seems possible. Within cities, we have companies, and schools and other edifices. each has their own fractuous population; people for and against internally. yet, they still have a unified character.

What do we discern from this makeup? That all allegiances are fiction: We are competing globally.

Each new smiling face is not a long awaited friend, but a rival courtesean and each snarling one is ironically a laudable act of honesty.

All is fair in war, and we're 7.5 billion nations called individuals at total war, in actuality.

Why are Eric and Dylan hero worshipped so much here anyways? They killed people. Fine. But other people killed more people. Hell, Lanza killed twice as many by himself, and most of them were small, hard to hit targets. These two amateurs couldn't even make a single decent bomb.

I'm not saying Eric and Dylan were bad mass shooters, but they aren't exactly Gods among them either.

Hey

same reason people still talk about babe ruth

god kills man everyday.

Yeah, sure I could poison thousands by becoming the mayor of a town and letting sewage run rampant or start a frivolous war in a distant nation, but that's not a mass-shooting with the bloodshed of innocents. It's not an immediate visceral satisfaction of ending multiple lives before my own (godliness because only I can take me down) so it's not a high score.

oh shiiit.

& why people talk more about julius caesar than they do romulus augustulus

Columbine wasn't a false flag, that's why

Misery loves company.

No it means death is the end. Fucking retard.

They were edgy teens that had no idea wtf they were doing.

smoke bombs

I think because there is a whole atmosphere around them

They planned this for a whole year, they were kids, they kept journals and video records all in the 90's, which makes it look even more badass.

It's not about numbers, if it were we would praise the orlando killer, that will soon be forgotten

Because they were ugly, homosexual edgelords, like the people who hang out here.

if god kills man and man kills man. man is idolized for his godly behavior.

and the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit and is lame as shit and is ugly as shit and is lame as shit and smell like poop like nbeyocne and is ugly and think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit and cant get girls and is ugly as shit and ignore the popular people when call the ugly people lsoers ugly as shit and is lamea as shit when the ugly as shit ugly people losers try to be better then the popular peopple but is ugly as shit and is lame as shit and smell like poop like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers and family guy fucken ugly and lame as shit just got alot of resources like a pathatic ugly people loser so fuck the ugly peopple losers that hurt the popular people the ugly way to get along with the popular people like with resources cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so fucken lame and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit

forgot pic

I was thinking about them today, and yeah I'd love to do the same but I have no friends that can help me out doing something big, so why bother?

Same

they knew exactly what they were doing you cunt. they planned that shooting for over a year.

Hmm, well when I cannot fire coworkers or get them fired I cultivate their resignation

one such way is a very simple act

when you are alone with your target, treat them with utter contempt and disdain

when you are with others, praise your target immensely

when you are with your target and others, be the image of congeniality

inevitably, your target will complain about you, and lacking evidence their complaints will blow up in their face