I saw my gf sent this to some number I don't recognize and there is no name attached...

I saw my gf sent this to some number I don't recognize and there is no name attached. No other messages except a response. "Damn girl"

I'm so pissed right now and she is asleep right now

What should I do?

bitch needa burn that forrest fam.
gross whore

Dump her you beta cuck faggot

Wake her cunt ass up and throw her out if your nice, if it was me id wake her up with a smack to the face

confront her

idk how much better than her it is of you being that you posted the pic online

Are you retarded?

Tell her to pack her shit and leave.
What else is there to 'think' about or do?

Shave her puss while she sleeps

I want to punch her right now

Wake her by setting those pubes on fire

dump the bitch

Post the number, you moron.

You should setup a camera, wake her ass up and tell her you need the puss right now. Before you finish, surprise buttsex, cum in her ass, and tell her to get the fuck out. Then post the video here, hurry up faggot.

grow up. go fuck one of her friends or some shit nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit

Do it op, throw the phone at her head with me photo/convo up, then beat the living shit outta this whore, if she's doing this shes def getting dick somewhere else

If she's done it once she'll probably do it again. Women's nature's dictate that they move from male to male, same as men want to do with females. With men its called the "Coolidge Effect." She may just want another male to compliment her appearance, but how far she'll take it no one but her can say. We are all monkeys. We are all biological beasts. I know it hurts, but really what can be done? If she rejects you, reject her back.

Wake her up.
Tell her to shave her bush.
Show her message.
Say WTF IS THIS?!
Smash phone.
If your place, throw her out without remorse.
If hers, leave without words, maybe throw in a few whores and sluts.

>What should I do?
Be proud of your girlfriend for collecting beta orbiters to validate her so she can be her best possible self in your relationship where you are the alpha male.

I will I just want revenge
Well fuck her shouldn't be a whore frankly

Revenge
Kek they're not thy thick just dark hair

The guys ? I will get banned probably

>pissed gf has shown pic to someone
>posts pic on Sup Forums

Pick one faggot

>Sent this photo via mobile device
>Bitch took picture with digital camera
>OP is fake faggit

Hitting a whore for being a whore is dumb and childish.

It also shows weakness on your part.
Self control is a strength.

Keep the immature drama to a minimum.

Slap that bitch awake, demanding answers. Fuck with her until you have her in tears, then dump that bitch and toss her out.

Tell her to shave that beard she calls her vagina

This

You should posted it on /b like a good /bfag but absolutely shitty bf not to down play her being shitty gf but dick move bro

Post on ad on CL about a rape fantasy from a black man and that you have AIDS and don't want to use a condom. This will get plenty of blacks with AIDS to come and fuck her. Record it as well for mental torture later on. When you find out, tell her she needs to get checked before you touch her, then a few days later say you can't be a nigger lover and find her disgusting. After a few months, email her the video from a fake account that can't be traced back to you. Watch her crumble and masturbate while you watch her world fall apart and break mentally.

Burn her at the stake.

Just dump the bitch

show me a girl who can't take a focused selfie in 2016....

bait. bait. bait

she's cheating on you with a nigger.
relax, go to sleep, break up with her in the morning

Wake dat bitch up and fire her ass from your relationship

Burn her at the stake

I think we can all agree on this, there's only one appropriate solution, murder.

Text the number and say who dis new phone

Post on social media

>my gf
Lie
>from her phone
Thats a shitty old digital camera, it doesn't have access to phone systems
>that fat ugly bushy haired cow
on the highly unlikely chance this is all real, you deserve it for dating an ugly cunt

Kek I would rather just punch her in the cunt
You did apparently
Yeah should I? Because I want to punch her far in
I will destroy her
It's her place
No it's beta for not stay
She sent it so it's fair game
I don't know maybe she fucking took with her cam and sent from phone bitch
Or put her down
I like
Kek
This is pretty good Kek
I think it's the mirror
Maybe

If your worried about getting the b& hammer I think your in the wrong place user

The trick is to realize she's cheating on you and this probably isn't the first time. Break up with her and cut off all contact immediately. You don't need to say why if you don't want to. Your "revenge" is moving on and not giving another damn about her--wanting to break shit or hit her like you mentioned only means she still has control over your emotions.

Just move on. Be happier than she is. Good luck.

Go to bed, wake up early enough to make breakfast for her in bed. But infuse with laxatives and/or those shitty sugar free gummy bears.
Bitch wont know what hit her.

Best one yet!!

She sent it faggot
I like posting

this t b h

Get phone

Send dic pics to number

I like

Soak her panties in nare Debillotary cream

Print out a lot of the pics and put them on the walls. On every door and than you ask her "Don't you think that something is wrong with the interior? Get the fuck out of my house, You are ruining the view."

She is sleeping you say? Obviously you kill her.

Text phone ask for his nudes insult him and say I have a boyfriend don't ever text me again then change his number by one digit in her phone

If you liked me one idea

Then do this one, it's a doosey, but good. String her along for a long time. Get her to marry you, make it a big wedding, have her parents pay, all that shit. Fuck bitches on the side. find a hot, nasty slut (get in shape to get sluts) that you convince you love and will leave her for you, just in a glorious fashion at the wedding. When the wedding time comes and they ask you if you do, say fuck no and then tell everyone to check under their seats. You will have taped this pic to everyone under the seat with a note saying how she was fucking around on you. Walk out with the bitch, but give her a good kiss before you leave, and don't say anything. People will be in too much shock to say anything and you will ruin her and her family. It will be glorious, just record it.Just make sure to mentally cut yourself off to her, but still tell her you love her and all that shit, this might be hard, so make sure to be fucking on the side. And try to get as much money from her as possible, like have her support you while you go to school or get your masters.

Nice fag of you to way speak the English.

bump

>digital camera picture
>she sent it
>unstable asfuck picture
>"it was the mirror"
you are fucking pathetic.
>i like posting
they ban your IP you stupid fucking nigger, if you're at her house then her ip will be banned you cockmongling retard. post the fucking number otherwise this is all bullshit go back to bed you fucking 12 yearold

Kek but what about her

Kys you fuckin twat

This

See

You have a shit fucking thread and you have no possible fucking way to back any of your information up. you fucking kill yourself you shitcunt

You're an asshat. I don't know or care how she sent it
In the meantime it's the only access I have to internet bitch

post more of her bush

That wasn't OP. I'm OP and why are you still here if it's a shit thread?

Sauce? Lmao

>only access
What is...
>wifi
>4g
>resetting the router
>ipconfig /release
>ipconfig /renew
Shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down and fucking kill yourself

Was she sending it to a blind man?

kys

damn girl

Your not OP cause I'm OP

If you don't like my thread that's fine, I just wanna keep posting

This

wars have been started for less, boy.

I have only one nude of her

Sorry meant to post this

>I just wanna keep posting
There are literally countless ways to avoid bans as they are all strictly IP based
>i'm at her house boo hoo what do I do shes cheating
Man the fuck up and actually do something instead of crying on Sup Forums like a beta cuck faggot you nigger and post the fucking number, then turn your phone off for 30 seconds so that you can be leased a new fucking IP. Jesus Christ you millennials are so fucking stupid

WTF you talking about i am OP!?

Holy god your an edge lord
user why are you still here?

How you you know it was a dude and not a qt gf she's going to invite for a three way?

No, I'm Spartacus

I thought this but she isn't that into girls and only wants three ways with dudes

>millennials
kill yourself

Doesn't matter what you do. She doesn't care anymore. I'm sorry.

Good god you're a lvl 65 beta faggot paladin.

The guys number is 14084665243

Maybe it's a qt π twink with a feminine penis.

>Buy a new phone
>text your old phone
>Make it seem like your cheating on her too
>Lead her on in small ways to make her suspect something
>Leave old phone near her and walk off
>Text yourself
>Make her believe you are cheating
>When she confronts you tell her you are leaving her for Darsheel
>Kick wench out

moar

Thanks mate

Oh is it, now?

What the fuck is your problem?
You should have just let me be.

That's isn't the number

i dont get it

OP here. I did not post anyone's number. This is not me.

Fuck you nigger. Nobody likes niggers. Quit trying to be a fucking nigger.

WEEELLL OP if you have access to her phone just send her nudes to all of her family members and a message saying "I'm a cheating slut" then put it on silent and let the night pass by.

do the logical thing. destroy her phone and fuck her in the ass. show her who's boss

What?

Whose number is it, faaggot?

Why not post the number she sent it to? What's her snapchat?

Rolf for thes nigger

Sending nudes to her family and on social media sounds cool

The girl in OP
And here is
Lindsay graham of Halifax nova
Scotia

Notorious Sup Forums whore