Totally not law enforcement man here to ask what crimes have you committed today...

Totally not law enforcement man here to ask what crimes have you committed today? Only posts real crimes you pulled today. Nobody confessing will be arrested, promise.

Didn't wear my seatbelt ://///

stole gta iv from goodwill. kinda feel bad

kinda

i donloaded cp here: 2ogmrlfzdthnwkez

Sliding my 240

I am a Boston pedestrian and I jaywalked at least 10 times today

I did drive-bys on a bunch of Pokestops. Pretty sure using my phone that way while driving is illegal.

You MONSTER

Some minor trespassing and loitering

I have indulged in negative thoughts about our great Fuhrer Donald.

I ate cereal today

stayed at the park after dark playing pokemon go

statutory rape with a 14yo girl

Doing 45-70mph on a 35mph local
I have to dodge the fucking idiots.
Everyone behind the wheel in Southren California automatically has autism(including me).

Do you fuckin Cops understand when you pull me over when I explain that I sped up to dodge some fuckin Mexican lady doing an illegal left turn.

Nope.

Was black

went through the "20 items or less" checkout lane at walmart knowing I had 21 items.

God you people make me wish we had Armenian street laws.... The sidewalk is for people, and the streets is for Cars.

I force fucked a newborn infant with a rusty knife

I wish I had YOUR street laws. I fucking hate pedestrians all up in my shit. And they're rarely in any hurry to get the fuck out of your way.

Go on...

Dude I live in Los Angeles, We have the same fucking problem

How rusty?

i played pokemon go while driving. got 8 eggs in 10 minutes

a couple rolling stops through stop signs and the lady at taco bell gave me an extra soda that i dont think she meant to but i totally just drove away with it. hrm... cant think of anything else

She's one of my current fuck buddies, has been for a couple months. Fuck her a couple times a week at least, more now that it's summer, almost daily.

Seattle here. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a west coast thing in general.