Be 18 yr old male

>be 18 yr old male
>in my room at 3AM
>start hearing popping noises near my door and near the kitchen
>eventually popping noises are just in kitchen
>suddenly my a/c turns on and popping noises stop
>"probably the dogs"
>few minutes later start hearing voices and seeing things
I am currently scared shitless in the corner of my room. Is there something wrong with me or is it all in my head?
Also, Hentai thread pls

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nsfw_chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a bitch go patrol your house with a gat and shoot any objects or creatures that may be causing the sound

ill buy your possible bate. i feel your pain m8, been having halucinations and shit too lately.

I'm a pussy
Thank you user

get your pedo shit outta here faggots

lack of sleep and dehydration can cause that (i think) anyways, that was my problem (i assume) last night when i was halucinating

Yeah I've only been sleeping for three hours everyday so I guess it's that, thanks!

theres a rule 34 thread rn i just dont know how to link it because im a new fag but heres this

no problem m8. also try meditating, may help you calm down, be able to sleep better. i havent meditated in ages and my stress levels have been off the fucking charts to be honest...

I've been wanting to start meditating but just don't know how

personally i use sherlocks mind palace idea... it was actually started by some roman guy in 1400bc appearantly.. yeah, im probably a fagget but it helps.

Check out what's in the kitchen.

Maybe you are a fag but it's a start so I'll be a fag too and try it out
But I'm a Pussy user

What are you seeing?

Saw like a floating head but it was sorta blurry

Open a little bit the door and try to look what is going on.

Really don't want to user

So, is it the first time this kind of thing happens to you?

does your ac have a timer?

It's happened a long time ago I think when I was 15

Clear sign of onset of psychosis/schizophrenia.

Hold onto your hat cause it's gonna be a wild ride. Whatever you do REMEMBER that the hallucinations are one thing, but the delusions (basically believing that the hallucinations aren't hallucinations but are actually signs or spirits or government mind projections or some other explanation) is what really gets you.

Have you been undergoing inexplicable personality changes and emotions the past few months? Feeling of being dazed? Unable to focus?

Nope

I actually haven't been able to focus km anything for the past year this is spooking me

On*

Your picture is a god eater. Go hunt aragami outside.

is it possible to halucinate people, objects, like, for a long time? cause i met a homeless girl last night and i went to check on her and her whole place was fucked up / mostly gone.... i also had halucinated quite a lot that night (wierd ones though) i am now wondering if im going crazy from not talking to people.....

pic i wanted to add so cont. i guess?

Get place checked for gas leaks, co2 poisoning

You don't have any friends to talk to? It's okay I don't talk to anyone either. Maybe it's that we're isolated?

You should see a doctor, I guess.
Maybe it's scientific, maybe it's paranormal (if you think that exists), but let's be rational at first.

Any more like this?

I'm not trying to spook you, but psychosis is a legit thing that happens to about 1% of the population (which is actually a pretty high amount) and the average ago onset for males is 17-21.

Take a step out of yourself for a moment. If you were one of the people around you for the past year, say a parent, would you describe yourself as becoming "flat" emotionally, i.e. generally disinterested, don't feel too happy during the happy moments, don't feel too sad during the sad moments etc.? Because the only emotions that come out strongly for psychosis are paranoia and fear. Everything else is muted.

I don't really believe in paranormal so I guess a visit to the doctor is appropriate

i dont know anymore... ive all but given up on my dreams, im spending every waking hour stairing at this damn site.... i am slowly loosing it i almost wish i had an hero'd when i turned 18 last month

Definitely see a psychologist before a psychiatrist . That would be my advice.

Get some fucking sleep.

Hm not quite. I still feel all other emotions
Hey user wanna talk about it? We can Skype or something

This

You don't have to believe in the paranormal for it to be real, just some advice.

sure here is my shitty Sup Forums skype - kek.user

To answer your question, I don't think its possible to hallucinate the same hallucination for extended periods of time like that. Even if you did have a mental disease it would have to be a super extreme case for such a thing, which I doubt just based on the coherence of your writing

Don't really have the time since I'm working a lot
user pls I would if I could

Anons I have a question. I have been feeling "dazed" for the past couple of months.. it goes on and off. Is this a sign of schizo? Im an 18 year old male, not worried about going schizo, I can handle it if I do, im just curious what else this dazing could be now that you mentioned it.

my mom used heavy drugs and alchohol before i was born and it has really fucked my brain over... to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if i had severe psychosis....

Messaged.

Have you ever used weed or psychedelic drugs?

Could be that, could be as simple as an eye problem and you need glasses.

Try to restart step by step something... It seems to be dumb, but try it.

havent gotten it.... you sure it sent?

>Stress levels off the fucking charts.
How?
When all you do is sit in mummy's basement masturbating to cartoons
Fagot

actually i have my own apartment i can barely afford, fagot. kys

You tell em

It's okay user here's my gift to you for being in the closet for so long it must be really hard

twitter.com/nsfw_chan

Yes ive used many psychadelic drugs in the past, but I feel as if they were going to induce the schizo on me it already would've broughten it out. Any ideas?

Oh and yes I do have eye problems. I dont wear my glasses. This is a different Daze, more of a mental one

moar animu traps

Look up Alan Watts his talks on YT about meditation. They are gold.

I really like to listen to Terrance mckenna

>Also, Hentai thread pls
Kek

Abandoning thread. Already have all the advice I need. Plus, too many traps. See ya anons

Keep em coming

Same situation
Turning 18 in less than a month and I want to die

18 yr old boi here, bruh don't even sweat it. I mean, it would be a huge waist to kys at the last moment. Like why not kiys earlier instead of having wasted so much time in high school? Like you are about to finish so don't kys now for fucks sake, I know I won't.