Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My gf is a sub, ans I've never been a dom, nor did anything BDSM related. How do I go about learning ?

She said she didn't want to teach me, as it would defeat the purpose.

Any tips or link is appreciated.

*And

Just be a brute dude. Pull her hair. Smack her ass. Call her dirty names. Grab her thighs really hard, spread her legs, and go hard in the paint. Make her so shit. Just have the balls to say and do what you want. If you can't do that, let her cuck you so she can actually get some satisfaction.

How does one go about doing all this when her libido is close to inexistant. We fuck less than once a week, and she complain and huff and puff before bj's. Without forgetting how tight she is conpared to my 8x6

My god. If she wants to be dominated, then she's not gonna tell you she's horny. She wants you to take charge. Just take charge. It's not that hard.

Yeah you are right. I find it hard to get in that area of sex, where I have been vanilla in practice my whole life. On the other hand, I've fapped to some terrible, seventh level of Hell shit.

How do I find the middle ground?

Just watch some Kink.com shit and take some inspiration.

Well, you need to know her limits. Ask her what she doesn't like. If she wants you to do what you like, then k.

Maybe you should figure out safe words in case you're too rough.

Fuck, being a Dom isn't all about being rough, it's dependent on the relationship with the sub.

I you fuck her think of punnishing her. Blind fold her, than take your belt slap her tits and nips with it several times while fingering her, than move slowly with the tip of the belt to her crotch (she feels it, and knwos what you ar doing next slap her clit with the belt. When she's wet as fuck take your belt put it around her neck and use it as leash with which you can choke her.
Show her that she is absolutly not in control you are the one that gives orders every order that is denied--> slap her harder. Give her some bitch and dick slaps force your cock down her throat while chocking her. Be the one that leads not the one that follows.
It's easier or more arousing to do this with someone you don't love, a slut that you can beat up.

I Will try that, thank you very much. You may have saved out sex life.

>she wants something
>won't tell you
that's logical to you. ok.

Because if she tells him what he should do she's again at the lead, she controls what happens . It's a game of control. She wants him to dominate her, not give her the feeling that he dominates her because she said to, because that's not real dominance.

Get the book "screw the roses, send me the thorns". Read it cover to cover.

nigur have u ever seen a girl naked. it's never about logic with them

leave that retard

i would disagree. people have complicated pasts. sometimes clear invitations need to be sent and permissions granted.

>implying u're not an faget

Pin her hands down, bite her on her neck, squeeze her tits. She wants you to be rough, not beat the shit out of her like the other anons are suggesting.

This. They really know their shit.

You shouldn't need an invitation do what you want. If you ask for permission or an invitation you show that you are not in control, she should feel like her body doesn't belong to her but it belongs to you. (Some more hardcore thinks like slapping her in the face might end bad, if she got often hit in her childhood).

You just take her bro
Walk up to her on the couch and stick your dick in her face and watch her give in

Do any of you know what it means when a girl calls her boyfriend "daddy"?

Right up until the moment you go one step too far and get in trouble for all kind of shit.

It means she also calls her bf daddy.
It might indicate some kind of domination in the relationship. It might just be a joke because he's paying.

she was molested

Sounds like she's a serious sub. Of course her libido is going to be low, she wants you to dominate her. Don't rape her of course, but you gotta start just ordering her around. Walk up to her, take your dick out, and order her to bend over.