>ounce of patients
>patients
>like at a hospital
>PATIENTS

and just like that, OP, you're a fucking retard

>patients
patience you dumb fuck

ur a faggit

It is only boring because the majority of companies going for it do such a shallow job

Historical simulation gaming is about historical accuracy, and it's potential variants.

Go play fantasy games, since you don't care.

Total War series, set battle levels.
Cossacks
Mount and Blade
Red Orchestra/ Rising Storm
Men at War
Brothers in Arms games

>huur durr
>installed game
>didn't learn to play
>didn't learn the game
>Ddduurrr
>fuck dis shit back 420 noscopes

I'm still playing BF3, on hardcore of course. PC MasterRace reporting in to let you know you're all still faggots.

>claims to be a grown up
>cries like a baby at video games

Battlefield 1 is without any doubt the most overrated "comeback" game in history, but on the other hand the marketing campaign was truly genius, monkey do what monkey see.

Battlefield 1 looks like it's gonna take the franchise back to the days of bad company. It looks like it might be an interesting/fun game, were Verdun is just a grey clunky mess

There's nothing to really learn, it just isn't fun.

Video Games are a waste of time and are stupid.

Are you retarded or what? Bad Company was when the quality of the series went dramatically down hill...

I've been playing some Tom Clancy games and those are pretty good.

Go back to watching youtube faggot.

How so you fucking autistic neck beard? You dont like when things go boom and actually cause damage to a building? You don't like smoother gameplay, better graphics and better online play?

Go back to your shit tier J-rpg's

Nah, I'm an PC gamer that plays ARMA, Insurgency, Red Orchestra and Total war and Bad Company 2 was the shit.

Valparaiso was my favorite map.

"ounce of patients"
it is played by doctors who specialize in tiny people?

> Lists improvements that come with new technology and nothing to do with the game itself

Bad Company 1 and 2 was a fucking unbalanced mess in terms of kits and unlocks and the maps were mostly fucking shit. The rest is entirely fucking irrelevant as it has nothing to do with Bad Company itself.

You just proved his point

Bad Company 2 was like a hideous BF/COD hybrid, worst of both games combined into some utter fucking shite. BF2 remains the pinnacle of the franchise though BF4 took some small steps back in the right direction.

ok

Everyone having more historically accurate weapons makes a new type of learning curve (waiting for a shot instead of spamming, preserving ammo, ducking for reloads) that allows for a different experience. May not be more fun all the time, but I have certainly enjoyed it before.

Bad Company 2 was the shit, you are just the typical battlefield fan that lives in the past and criticize the newer games even though you play them all day long.

>>in B4 "MUH PRONE"

No, I just maintained my standards instead of lowering them like you clearly did.

Btw this game look totally awful.

Enjoy your standards while I have fun playing video games

I will. Don't forget to see if EA have a reacharound DLC for you to buy when they're fucking you in the ass.

This HAS to be bait

> The reason EA continue to give zero fucks about making quality games.

This.

Just a reminder OP.
You are a fag.