What is the worst religion, and why it is buddhism?

What is the worst religion, and why it is buddhism?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/un-dozens-of-rohingya-muslims-massacred-by-buddhists-in-rakhine-burma/
youtube.com/watch?v=ozg_S02PYDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rOe9ueACnYY
youtube.com/watch?v=xlDpgoc58Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whens the last time someone got hurt because someone was buddhist?

cbsnews.com/news/un-dozens-of-rohingya-muslims-massacred-by-buddhists-in-rakhine-burma/

Burma myanmar genocided ring a bell?

Praise Talos

Book of mormon is not abrahamaic

Talos is a filthy human

Good I would rather have to deal with Buddhist than Muslims. Muslims worship a pedophile.

Mohammad wasn't a pedophile.

Worship of talos is punishable by death

First of all they don't worship their prophet secondly don't be a retard that jumps on the bandwagon. Underage marriage was normal in ancient times all over the world. If you want to hate muslims be my guest but don't make up reasons to hate them. And if that's the reason you hate them them you should hate christians more because they're still fucking little boys as we speak.

Lol baiting this hard

Fuck off Human scum

Yes he was. He wed Aicha when she was 9 years old than consumed their wedding when she was 12.

Fucking sand nigger

mormons are worst religion, literally made up just so somebody could fuck multiple women

You spelt 'Islam' wrong.

so does Sup Forums

White people also married children in those days. White guys still fuck little children present day

Hindus are worse imo

..and this was the worst religion?

2 wives = twice the PMS and expenses with half the fun.

>implying Muslims don't currently capture young girls for sex slavery
>implying "tea boys" aren't passed around in Muslim countries
>implying Muslims arent forcing marriages on little girls.

atheists and muslims in general, but you can find plenty scumbags anywhere you look.

Islam
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ozg_S02PYDQ
another

liberalism is the worst religion

but 2 pussies.

twooo pussys

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

It's kinda obvious that the worst religion is islam.

>White guys still fuck little children present day

Pedophilia is not white exclusive, you thick fuck.

sounds like a good act :^)

>claims buddhists are bad
>posts example of them doing good
shiggy diggy

Mudslimes and/or SJW trash detected

You are the proof millennials are the worst generation in last 100 years.

You are the proof islam is dangerous and evil.

You are the proof that Sup Forums is dead.

How do you feel being worse then a murdering rapist btw? Being a ''moderate'' muslim is worse then being an ''extremist'' muslim. At least we can see extremists going full retard, but ''moderate'' muslims spread their ideology of hate with lies which is the best weapon to control the masses.

Don't tell them that.

Damn...

Now I love buddhists even more.

Nice b8 m8. Too bad its more of an eastern philosophy than it is a religion.

That isn't one of his quotes, shia are known to fornicate with goats not sunni.
>implying US army didn't rape and kill children when they invaded iraq, vietnam...

Homosexuality is forbidden in islam and so is forced marriage. If people do it then that's on them.

Yeah I know but I hate you guys more

If that's the reason Islam is just as bad

It's islam

.>White people
Islam is a religion and not a race nigga.
>White guys still fuck little children present day
The difference is that it's a crime in white countries.
Fucking kids is legal in muslim countries.

they're doing the right thing

also all religions are for stupid people
the higher educated people are the less likely are they religious

Seems the the people in that country aren't stupid they know Muslims will grow and grow and soon the extremists will appear and the you're getting bombed and culturally enriched.

>buddhism is not a religion
Typical fedorafag point of view.

any decent man would agree.
ban islam.

Truth be told

And we hate you.

Why would a rational human being, someone who wasn't brainwashed from birth, not hate disgusting ideologies like islam?

My bad sunnis fuck donkeys.

The whole religion is based off of the ramblings of a schizophrenic pedophile who used desert dwelling imbeciles as pawns to further his sexual conquests. As soon as Islam took root every society that embraced it came to a screeching halt, the only reason the Middle East as a whole isn't a wasteland is some of those desert rats wised up and ditched the teachings of that fat rapist for the promise of US cash for their oil.

Islam is a cancer and like cancer it must be forcefully removed with radiation before it infects the entire host body.

Technically, Buddhism isn't a religion because they don't have a God. There is no Buddhist deity.
The Buddaha isn't a God, just an Idealised person.
Of course, there are ots of superstitious people in Buddhism who believe in Gods but that's a left-over from idolatory.

topkek

Bro just do some research and try to compare all the religions. No need to hate a religion just because you see those isisfags

>blames the acts of one village on all of Buddhism
>compared to an entire region of the fucking world and global acts of terrorism by Muslims

does it count if mormons believe nephi to be a descendant of abraham? it's at least psuedo-abrahamic

What goes around comes back around. When america raped and killed it was in the name of freedom. If someone else does it then it's terrorism. You're the real hypocrite.
>you're the proof that Sup Forums is dead
I cringed

Cringed so hard

Those are clearly christians. Do you even research user?

> Technically, Buddhism isn't a religion because they don't have a God. There is no Buddhist deity.
Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence". Different religions may or may not contain various elements, ranging from the "divine", "sacred things", "faith", a "supernatural being or supernatural beings" or "...some sort of ultimacy and transcendence that will provide norms and power for the rest of life.
So, having gods isn't strict requirement for religion. There are plenty of nontheistic religions around.

Desert people who defeated the romans, the persians who were the greatest empires of that time.
>Sexual conquests
? The only wife that was a virgin and that was younger than him was Aicha. If he really wanted to do it for sexual conquests then he'd would have had more childbrides don't you think?

Even worse:
youtube.com/watch?v=rOe9ueACnYY

i can't tell what level of autism. All eurotrash sound autistic to me

Nope, it ended with Islam

Nope those are Palestinian child brides, but your pedo prophet appreciates your attempts at shilling and promises you 72 virgin goats if you blow yourself up right now.

You mean stuff like Led Zeppelin, Muse, Queen, Coldplay, The Clash, The Police / Sting ?

Bro with those teachings from mohamed islam had a big empire. Just google islamic caliphate. Even when europeans still in dark ages, islam became the centre of education. Just do some research bro its not that hard.

i know

i am all the views my man

I know you hates us but at least use real proof. These are christians. What do you base their islam off? Their scarves?

religion is for people too stupid to think for themselves, and there are lots of stupid people on planet earth

No. Not a religion. No dogma. No guilt trip. Just some ideas to make life bearable. Take it if you want, fuck off and enjoy your misery if you dont. Namaste, you vile cunt.

scientology
that shit is whack yo

Now you are mad and just want to troll.

>my sides

How many Christians live in Gaza because that's where that picture was taken.

> Just some ideas to make life bearable.
I'm calling "bullshit" here.
Go ask any buddhist practicioner. Practice is heart of buddhism. Ideas without practice are useless.

sure, it's the west. every problem a muslim ever had was somehow the fault of the western people. muslims love to act like victims. the quran itself even already prescripes hostility of muslims against jews and christians. it's a way to fight the west and you are a liar. it's the muslims who kill each other and the west should never have helped anyone of you fucks, because you always turn it against us.

Definitely Christianity, and Catholicism to be more precise. All based on a silly lie. The others are less lie-based. Plus pedophiles.

Don't smoke people:
youtube.com/watch?v=xlDpgoc58Us

i think he meant people

Intersectionality.

Also fedoras are for highly educated cool classy dudes.

the persian empire was not muslim.
after the last persian-roman-war, the muslims showed up to attack both weakened empires. they claimed some, but all went shit in the end. degenerative muslims. do your homework.

you're wrong:
"kill the infidels"
2:191
4:89
8:12
9:5 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:111
47:35
61:4
Quran says, it’s ok and even normal to have slaves:
4:3
4:24
5:89
23:6
33:50
58:3
70:30
Sexism in the quran:
2:282
4:34
For Muslims, it's forbidden to be friends with unbelievers (and it shows):
3:28
3:118
4:89
4:144
5:51
5:57
60:1
As a muslim you HAVE to fight against non-believers:
2:216
2:286
4:74
4:76
4:95
8:39
8:59
8:60
9:111
9:29 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:73
9:123
48:29
66:9
and these are just examples. quran literally consists of xenophobic, aggressive, warmongering, sexist tasks and statements. it's not a religion, because there are almost no spiritual or philosophic ideas in it.

It's our fault you people fucking invaded killing people left and right? If muslims would govern their own country with shariah you westerners would lose it and send airstrikes. Who even made you the world police how about you fuck off and leave us alone. Yes we show hostility to infidels unless they pay protectiontax but we're honest about. Even the US wouldn't have been in your control if you people hadn't massacred the natives so shut the fuck up acting like your farts don't stink.

I've been all over the middle east and it's funny to hear "what used to be" because all that greatness is gone. Like I said the only place with anything going for is Saudi (because of the oil) and even that place is ass backwards when you get away from the areas with tourists and if you can overlook their moral police. Face it islam is cancer.

I never said the persians were muslim if they were then there wouldn't be need for war.
Sure same as when america ended WOII all by itself right?

No shit Sherlock. Ideas are nothing without practice. Meditate and don't be a cunt. Nirvana is more akin to self actualization. Reincarnation is more akin to recycling. No magical thinking required. Buddha,.if he really existed, was just a man. Dalai Lama just a monk. The Burmese? Crazy fucks.

Btw, I am clearly not a Buddhist, you miserable argumentative twat.

oh.. o-ok..

Oh c'mon. Stop giving me even more reasons to hate you and islam.

>is obviously too young, uneducated and brainwashed to debate anything
>is so obviously all that, that he thinks everyone who hates islam is american

You are the reason that racism still exist. You are personally guilty for majority of rapes in the western world.

Can you please fuck off?

If only you wouldn't be so stupid so you could see how full retard you just went....

I know and i agree middle east is fucked up. The only thing that hold them still is oil. But you must remember, they are now third world countries. So it is expected of them to just living in those delusional world thinking some messiah will come help them and do nothing. And if you compare them to some christian african countries, they are no better.

Sure, let's let despotic leaders follow in the footsteps of their peso prophet and commit genocide on people because they don't believe in the same sky daddy. There's a reason you fucks are getting bombed by nearly every other country on earth. Because you have a shit set of ideals and can't go ten minutes without trying to cut each other's heads off or blowing some shit up. You're like children with a desperate need for daddy (The rest of the world) to come spank your ass for bullying your little sister.

>It's our fault you people fucking invaded killing people left and right?
i live in the west and i don't know anybody who did this.

>If muslims would govern their own country with shariah you westerners would lose it and send airstrikes.
wrong. look at saudi-arabia, iran, somalia, sudan, bangladesh, mauritania, afghanistan, gambia, senegal, qatar, kuwait, bahrain, lybia. are you just babbling something to protect your group?

>Yes we show hostility to infidels unless they pay protectiontax but we're honest about
you are not, all i hear from you is that islam is the religion of peace and every muslim i argued with was lying about it until i showed him the passages in the quran.

>Even the US wouldn't have been in your control if you people hadn't massacred the natives so shut the fuck up acting like your farts don't stink.
i'm not american and nobody living in the us today massmurdered any natives. muslims today still killing in the name of allah and the quran

Skyrim for the Nords Imperial scum!

hurrdurr muh natives!

Fuck I hate uneducated trash millennials.

Can you even imagine how many ''natives'' muslims killed?

It's like Hitler telling Pol Pot how horrible person he is.

That's where you're wrong, I hate all infidels if they hate us. America isnt the only one it's just that they're currently at the top of the list of enemies.
You already hate us you couldn't possibly hate us more.
Racism exists because you people are arrogant

That's your argument? Guess I won since I shut you up

/thread

But saudi despotic leaders are okay? Face it you people just don't want us to have shariah, we can't all be as degenerate as you

Thats dedication i give you that. But if you could do some more research and try to find tafseer or detail meaning of those verses that will help you. If you just take a verse and translate it you will not the find the right meaning.