So /b I need to wreck this faggots life

So /b I need to wreck this faggots life.
He used to basically be my best friend, and we started chilling again after awhile of not. I thought I could trust him so I sold him some bud on the cuff and now it's pretty clear he's scamming me. I'm not one to deal with that, so I plan on fucking him up in the near future
Anyone have any thoughts as to how I should go about this? I have all of his info, even his mom's (pic related, he's the one on the left in profile pic) I know where he stays, parties, and what his car looks like
>Inb4 not your personal army
I don't need your help I just want some ideas

All the info is accurate and he's a piece of shit so I don't mind posting it

Shameless self bump of ex gf

How's he scamming you?

It's been about 2 weeks now without him saying anything to me. And I heard from several people that had seen him that he had sold and reupped

I'm on my cell at work so I can't post often

I bet you sold him nothing more than a 50. Who cares, move on

Hp take your 10 bag bitcHess out of my thread

you sound like a cuck

Bitchness

Op you sound like a massive buthurt faggot "It's pretty clear he's scamming me" fuck off you loser cunt

OP is just butthurt that this guy doesn't like him back in a sexual way.
Fucking faggot OP, only a faggot would go out of his way to do something like this.
Get a fucking life and grow the fuck up you shit for brains autistic cunt.

If you want results post his dox here or on pastebin and link it

You obviously just aren't that great of a friend to keep around. Grow some balls and make new friends ya dummy, shit happens.

>Samfagging to the max instead of tossing out random ideas to fuck with someone
Didn't realize how white knighted up /b was nowadays. You fucking faggots disappoint.

Stop smoking faggot-leaf and get a job you autist

man when your a dealer sad thing is you dont have friends or at least any you can trust.

I hope you didnt give him mates rates, only way i can think of you fucking him over is save you leafy shit or bad buds for him.

You learn fast when you deal you cant ever be friends with actual stoners.

Only if you learn 2 read first

>that inb4
Fucking newfags

How much does he owe you ?

If you can't fuck him up 1vs1 (pbbly you can't because you're here), I would burn the car and consider he still owes me the money. At this point its about reputation, what's preventing someone else from fucking you over now? Lessons need to be learned the hard way.

Also stop being a faggot and doxing him, this is just childish

been on Sup Forums for 4 years, but sure
>newfag

6'2'' 210 I'm on /fit regularly. 1500 med grade. Straight from a care giver I know working rec out of a dispencery

>4 years
If you were here post 2011 newfag rush, you're a newfag

So yeah, you're new

Not afraid to fight him he just won't show. Never home

Well fuck him up then, I don't understand your problem, tell him that so far you've been nice because he used to be a friend, give him 2 days to come up with the money.

That's if you are a normal guy, thugs I know would break into his home at 5am wearing police armbands, ziptight everyone and help themselves to whatever is in the house, and you still owe them the money.

There is no other solution but straight violence, threats make you look weak and give him time to prepare

>>

perfect plan. no threats no nothing. just break into his house steal what you can. and if you got the time, tie him and beat him up with a baseball bat, while he sleeps

You can threaten his mother.

If you want to scare her, nothing that will leave a trace. Wait for her at her job, tell her "sorry, are you ""? Then proceed to explain to her, your son owes me money and I can't find him, let him know that I'll be collecting from you from now on. I'll be in touch.

Would prefer not to bring the mother into it. The house is packed full and I'm in a primarily white neighborhood where cops will be called.