animal collective

That's a good thing

>Kanye West
>TWIABP

>Kanye West

kekd, you're actually right

This guy wants my babies

Darkthrone

objectively i dont think there's any whiter band than Vampire Weekend.

but you could argue that basically any indie-rock band is white band. it's a white genre desu

What's your fucking problem? That album is just beautiful

why are whites so based

the xx

Nothing wrong with being white

mac demarco
brian jonestowm massacre

Radiohead
not saying its bad

Animal Collective
Veronica Falls
Skrewdriver

iron and wine

Pretty much any blues rock, ska punk, rap metal, etc. band.

Playing watered down black music for edgy white teenagers is the whitest thing you can possibly do.

clouddead

Dream Theater

this

Cults

For the first, and probably last, time, I agree with almost all of these posts

Nah, too many black people like Radiohead

Why do you have such bad taste?

Since when did "white" become a pejortive?

Pre-Rubber Soul

captain beefheart especially his really bluesy stuff

Since it started being cool to openly disparage and mock white people.

Around the same time everyone started identifying as "queer" even though they are straight or mostly straight but just didnt feel they were interesting or unique enough.

so basically TMR

f*ck white people

>no one said Sun Kil Moon or Red House Painters yet

how else would you describe kenny g or journey than "white people music"?

You """""""band"""""", Mark.

Actually they had more soul and black energy in the early years, they got really nerdy and white when Sgt. Pepper came around

Radiohead
Modest Mouse
Tame Impala

people on the left are the overly-sensitive ones, though, right? lmao

since mark "based" kozelek heard the war on drugs' shitty beer commercial rock

What do either of the posts you just replied to have to do with the political spectrum? Are you suggesting that white = right wing, and queer = left wing. Do you know how retarded that is?

Whites are the free-spirited people, are more creative than the yellows, and a lot smarter than the blacks and browns.

>whitey says as he steals blues, rock, jazz, hip hop from the brothers

What have you created? What do you have to show for your "intelligence" besides winning a few shitposting battles on Sup Forums?

Alt-righters sure do love basking in reflected glory

He's trying to turn both of those posts into some white tears crap and make them look emotionally charged or over sensitive because he's agenda driven.

whats wrong with taking something and making it better? i dont see any problem with that

Coldplay.

Whoops, looks like I won this thread.

Limp Bizkit

White people :/

Guys, It's literally Edgar Winter. He is the Whitest Artist I have ever seen, Albino and his last name is Winter.

Mahavishnu Orchestra. The whitest of them all.

I see one exception on the right

Death grips

tyler creator

sufjan

fucking fleetfoxes

More than you're statistically likely to have created.

This guy fucks.

Statistically based on what? You don't know anything about me, and given that you couldn't answer my question with anything specific you've created nothing, which can't be more than anything :)

>censoring the word "fuck"

It's so obvious you're underage holy shit.

suck my cock

>expects someone to list identifying life accomplishments on Sup Forums.

Nice try, BLM, you don't get to metaphorically lynch anyone and ensure they starve on the streets today. I know your sort loves doing that.

This

>BLM
Why are you shoehorning this unrelated movement into this conversation? Are strawmen your only line of defence?

Real Estate

>defence

fuck off yuropoor this is an american website

why is this your criticism

why not just say all their songs sound the same and are 5 minutes too long

it's more true and more relevant

i dont get this

Are you jealous because Europeans have created superior art music, and you are outshined artistically by blacks in your own country?

are you jealous that american culture, black or white, has produced most of the popular modern genres and consistently puts out better music than the whole of europe combined?

holy fucking strawman batman, and people say the american left is sensitive

>are you jealous that american culture has produced most of the popular modern genres
Not really. Aren't you alt-righters always going on about how Western culture is in the shitter right now anyway?

>consistently puts out better music than the whole of europe combined?
Lol. Jazz is the only important thing America has contributed to music

im not the dude you were arguing with before lmao i'm liberal as fuck and was just fucking around. that being said tho, america basically invented jazz, rock, blues, and country. sure, there are some europeans who contributed, but those genres were born and raised in america, to say otherwise is pretty much objectively wrong.

I've given you jazz, and jazz fusion. Otherwise, in rock, the music worth listening to came from Europe (namely krautrock, prog and most good post-punk). The same applies to electronic music.

without americans like chuck berry rock wouldn't have existed in its modern form, truly. and what about blues and country? are we gonna pretend like those genres are uniformly bad just so you can continue to believe this?

Rock at its core is not a good genre, nor are country or blues. The salvageable things about the rock subgenres I posted are their fusion with other genres and ideas from outside the typical realm of rock.

idk if you're like 15 but if you're older than that then i really think it's time to grow up and admit that most humongous genres like rock and country can't be categorized as largely "bad" and are instead largely a matter of personal taste. like i hate metal, but i wouldn't call metal a "bad" genre just because i personally don't like it

Mozart