OP won't be a fag this time

OP won't be a fag this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4sbtbz/the_best_webm_collection/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP NEVER DELIVERS

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4sbtbz/the_best_webm_collection/

You want this thread to get past 100 posts? troll shit video won't do it. You gotta let Sup Forumstards argue. which color is better? Gold or Blue?

no, you gotta tell them to count to 10

>count to 5
>guess her name
>how many dicks can OP shove up his ass

Sage and move on. OP will not deliver.

sage

Bumo bump

keep it. there is a whole thread of bitches flicking their beans on gif. she not even that special.

fuck off OP

saging

SECTION 1
Sub Section 4; Clause 278.2
unless OP can provide evidence that the stated prize even exists, much less promises to deliver, then the saging will continue and OP will remain an industrial strength faggot. Should the OP provide evidence then the saging may be lifted, but OP shall remain a faggot for making any demands in the first place. If OP delivers the stated material immediately, provided it ever existed in the first place, then he shall be known as a faggot, but a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury.

OP will be a fag.

Spoiler alert: he won't.

blue, gold is just what people call shiny yellow to feel special

Lots of retards falling for this old pasta

bump

Like OP could deliver

post it cunt

is it happens to be a dude, i will find you and i will kill you.

nt

no, thanks

I don't belive you faggot.

oh. a video of a girl masturbating. I wish I had access to an international digital information resource where I might find videos of a similar nature.

Ah well, until the world invents such an international web of information I guess I will have to sit here and wait for op to stop sucking dicks

i.e wait forever

this has been around for almost a decade holy fuck

good one OP

>OP won't be a fag this time.
Right... because after 10 years of this retarded shit, this time OP will deliver.

Rules are rules

>saged