Roll

Roll

Millhouse

I want to glue your eyes shut with my semen. So you won’t see what i am going to shove up your FILTHY WHORE CUNT!

Winrar

Crikey, Cameron! Back at it with the durr plants again!

wasted get faggot
checked anyway

wasted get

WINRAR

Rololo

OP here

Fuck this get, keep rolling

Reroll

Rerolling

Roll

Do this. No one else trying

best grill should be a meem

Reroll

Reroll

Samefag

my balls

rerollin 4 her

this is that type of video where you don't notice you have a raging
boner until after the video is finished and your grandma was in the room so now shit is mad awkward but your grandma slowly unzips your pants and you're surprisingly okay with this and so is she. after the sex, your grandmother lights up a cigarette but dies from inhaling too much smoke. you run to your mom's room crying because your grandma just died but it's too late. All you see is me, plowing down on your mom's ass, fucking her into the next dimension. I am now your father. "Go to your fucking room and do your work. none of them stupid computer games for a whole week" i say as i chug another beer. and kids that's how I, Ted Mosby, met your mother *continues to beat kids* - the story of literally every white kid in lower middle class homes from the 90's *old blink-182 plays* "parents suuuUUUUuUuUUuuck" *Ted Mosby comes back and breaks the stereo* he's drunk as shit and unstoppable. "I'll fucking beat your ass", says Ted, as he grabs your vintage baseball bat signed by some black player from the 80's or some shit and swings full force into your jaw. you can't speak. you call for your mom but Ted Mosby has already killed her too. Ted Mosby breaks the window open and cartwheels into the sky on his JD Razor. Ted Mosby is king. Ted Mosby will fuck you.

off
by
one

Roll..

rollin for this

Rolling for this

Reroll

rolling

I'm too late

holy SHIT

Holly shit

the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and lie bout being better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people and doesnt like the popular people cause the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and think is better then everyody but is lame and ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and there fucken ugly and try to be better then the popular people but is ugly as shit and try to act adult but is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody but look ugly as shit plus smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and the popular people but smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly as shit and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and the popular people but is ugly as shit and is selfish
thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that is funny looking and is ugly as shit and tell people that there better then the popular people but is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers

Looking into it so hard.

Have never been a mémé b4.

T W I C E

fucking again?

That's already meme you stupid gay ass

the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and lie bout being better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people and doesnt like the popular people cause the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and think is better then everyody but is lame and ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and there fucken ugly and try to be better then the popular people but is ugly as shit and try to act adult but is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody but look ugly as shit plus smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and the popular people but smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly as shit and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and the popular people but is ugly as shit and is selfish
the ugly guys losers is just ugly as shit and is lame as shit and is ugly as shit and tell people there better then the popular people but is just ugly as shit and is lame and is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit

life

Why aren't you drinking from jars fags?

[email protected]
send bad messages
he lied to me,

>tfw This post will never be a meme
>feels good my man

Re roll

Re roll for Todd Starnes piss to be a meme

Re roll

Rolling for this fat cunt to be a meme
(Todd Starnes is a pedophile by the way)

SULLY X BOO

Re roll

rerolll

reroll for cancer

reroll

more rerolling

rel

Re roll for spreading the fact that Todd Starnes is a pedophile

Reroll

Re roll

Re roll for pedophile Starnes

Proof that Todd Starnes is a pedophile