Has Sup Forums ever met someone famous?

Has Sup Forums ever met someone famous?

met Mikel Arteta. nice guy

Anthony Bourdain...he was an ass, like didn't answer questions or anything else, or talk to people despite the fact that was the whole reason he was there.

also met Mikel Arteta. Nice guy

my mom

whose your mom? cause i think i met her too

I met Mikel Arteta. Nice guy.

How'd you meet him?

Met Martin Ødegaard many times. But you don't care about that.
Also met The Weeknd. The whole gang.

Mikel Arteta nice guy

Mikel Arteta, he's a nice guy

kek

Mikel Arteta

Playing in an orquestra has made me meet quite a few famous soloists. Of course, you wouldnt consider them famous if you are not into classical music.

Who'd you meet?

Martha Stewart

Yeah. Dragon*Con, 2013. Met him, Karan Ashley, and Jason David Frank.

Met Johnathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel, Offbeat Ninja, and CGS Katt 'Mystik' Gunner. She's on my Xbox Live friends list.

Met Nicko McBrain, happend to stay at the same hotel when Maiden was in Gothenburg.
He was tired and sorta upset and acted like a dick.

I've met the lead singer of Gojira as well as the bassist of Gojira. Both very nice people and really into what they do.

Mikel Arteta

Several national celebs but no international stars. Well Colin Firth but that wasnt much of a meeting. I said hello, we snapped a photo together, that was that.

This is obviously some internal joke I've missed, and I'm an Arsenal supporter too.
inb4 newfag

Rupert Grint,
Steven Hawking,
Ian McKellen,
Couple others...
I'm friends with moderately famous people anyway, so it just comes with the everyday I guess.
>inb4 asshole

Taylor swift. She confirmed to me that she was a Sup Forumsro

Nice guy Mr. Arteta

Gil shaham, midori goto, ray chen.

More like a Sup Forumsitch

Mick Molloy at a hotel in Perth

Met Donnie & marie osmond, screech from saved by the bell (dustin diamond), mark whalburg & norman reedus & mario lopez on the same day(universal studios hollywood), vanna white, the dude that makes Joe Boxers( dont know his name) and Johnny depp.
Live in socal so i see a lot.

what language are you speaking?

Also, Sir Ian McKellen is a total bro, he signed all three of my LOTR books and drew a picture of Gandalf smoking a pipe in The Fellowship

>694424776
Kek

Astronaut Alan Shepard on a flight from Dallas to Washington,DC. Nice guy.

Dude, you an irishfag?

Sold pot to a few indie artists.

Mikel Arteta, he was a really nice guy.

Asshole.

>drew a picture of Gandalf smoking a pipe in The Fellowship
Proof or didn't happen

Its names you idiot, look them up

Mikel Arteta is so guy. He is also nice

I met the cast of TBBT they were as unfunny off camera as they are on camera

I gave the book to my friend, but if the thread is still up in a while, I'll try to get a picture
>not OP will deliver

made me laugh

>Has Sup Forums ever met someone famous?
I spent a night heavy drinking with some dude at a convention before I got told he was famous. Later he got kicked for asking one of his wranglers to bring a 14 year old girl to his room.
Lots of famous authors that I didn't care about (mom was an author so they were her friends).
Several others. You meet famous people all the time.

Met Chuck Norris

Please show us your comedy credentials.

My ex met the metallica crew there

Met a really nice guy.

Said his name was Mikel Arteta.

Don't know if he counts as famous, but I met Bill Clinton a couple years back.

>Scandic Blue

Yeah she asked me to hold her Starbucks and I dropped it so at least I fucked her kinda

Is he really black

Was he as nice as Mikel Arteta?

Yes.

Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, used to do thier yard in the 90s, delivered pizza for the Hogan's in the 2000s, met Goldberg at a wwe meet and greet, my GF at the time was a super fan. A DJ friend of mine introduced me to Justin Bennett, was great to shake his hand and tell him MLWTTKC changed my definition of music. Mark Martin in the 90s, mom was a NASCAR super fan. All the survivors of the Blackhawk Down story as I joined B Co 3/75th Rangers 6 months after they got back and the platoon I was in had 6 of the 18 casualties in it and one of the silver star awardees.

Was pretty chill, skinner in person though

No he's actually Mikel Arteta

Still looks like makeup

The black one is black, the pink is a woman, and the yellow is an asian...

I KNEW IT

i met Christopher poole

k

He was originally cast to be Billy, but said he'd be more 'recognizable' as Zack.

I was traveling Europe last year and I met this guy named Mikel Arteta. I didn't know who he was at the time since I'm an American, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

The green one is gold like money

how did you know his name then

Fucking kek

This was years ago, I'm trying to recall the exact date. I was a really young kid, maybe 12 or 13? Can't really put my finger on it, but anyways.... me and my friend were riding our bikes around town and we though we would head to get some food from the local mall food court. I remember it being a really hot day so it had to be in the summer. We got to the mall probably around like 2 in the afternoon. We went to get some Chinese at this little 6 dollar a plate for a meat and 2 sides type deal. I remember the Asian guy that served us told us there was a bunch of cameras around and was asking me if i knew anything about it. I didn't at the time, we walked a few stores down and i couldn't believe it! Mikel Arteta was standing right there, nice guy.

Met James Brown. He and my father used to smoke crack together.

Met Donnie Osmond. Didn't know who he was.

Met the entire band Adema. Awesome people.

Be me drinking at a bar in Venezuela in 2013. Spaniard dude slaps my date on the ass. It was Mike Arteta. He was nice guy.

Other people around told me.

They also thought he was a proper bloke.

I've never met someone famous, but my parents have. My mom's met Snoop Dog and my dad met Mike Jones.

Maybe even funnier is to look at it this way:

The only white ones are red, white, and blue

kek

I met William Shatner and his wife. I was a kid working at a horse show and his wife likes horses. They came by and his wife was nice to me and she asked a lot of questions like what I do on the farm and if I liked it. She was warm and kind. William Shatner looked at me and asked me to get him a bottled water. I didn't know where to get one so with my own money I went to the concessions and bought a bottle of water. I gave it to him and he frowned and told me that he hated this brand and that it wasn't room temperature like he asked (he never specified any of those), and threw it in the trash. Whatever. His wife was nice and shook my hand, Shes in it for the money obviously.

Oh, also worked with a couple of retired sports players (baseball and football) as they had become either investors, owners, or company officers in places I have worked since I went the office worker direction. Too many to name honestly, you'd be suprised how many professional athletes end up in the upper rungs of coprorate America. I also met a lot of old spec ops guys that have booKS our about thier lives, once again too many to easily name.

I met the dudes in "The Used"
Also the dudes from "Suicide Silence" back when Luker was still alive... Also I've met the whitest kids u'know
And Dax Riggs then "Hollywood Undead"

You Cuck.
>I saw mario lopez in orlando where they shoot there E! tv show.

I like that band but only for the 2 brothers. The others are meh. Liquid fire yo.

I met the guys from Tanked at a water park in San Diego
But I wouldn't count them as "famous"

Met Kelsey Grammer after a Broadway show. He was really nice. Wanted to buy him a beer.

>Months ago, I was on a trip to Europe
>I got mugged by some lowlife piece of shit
>Knew I would have to slee on the streets until I would find a way back to the good ol' US
>Everyone would just pass me by, not even give me any change when I panhandled
>Likely looked like a homeless meth-head
>Another day of doing this shit, scraping in maybe 2 dollars a day
>Ready fucking kill myself from all the stress, I just wanna go home and see my family
>Tear up at the thought of this, but I'm ready to donut
>Everyone still walks by me as if they don't see a homeless person crying on the street right next to them
>This man came up to me, I looked up but couldn't see his face, only a silhouette of a man, he gives me $6000
>Actually make my way home with the money he gave me. He was a really nice guy
Read the first letter of every like to find out who it was

That's pretty cool dude

>Be 15 years old
>go to universal studios
>go walk around on my own for a bit while my parents get some lunch
>walk by set of the coffee shop central Perk on the tv show "Friends"
>see Jennifer Aniston, David Scwhimmer, and Lisa Kudrow walk by
>They notice me and David Schwimmer waves
>I stand there and let out some awful sound that can only resemble the sound of strangling a baby goat with piano wire
>They continue walking and act as if the whole thing had never happened
>mfw

I've shared an elevator with Robert Picardo. Very funny.

I was next to George Tekai while he compliment my friend's shirt in passing. I wish I could've capture the soundbite of him reading it aloud. His laugh is simply marvelous.

Then I had Sean Astin compliment me on MY shirt. I didn't know what was going on because he waved me over closer to him and he whispered it in my ear. He even fired a finger gun at me as I was walking away. Swell guy.

And then my favorite encounter was none other than Jonathan Frakes, larger than life, clearly on SOMETHING, waltzing around the room singing Cream - White Room hapharzardly hitting on cute young girls. He sat next to me and my friend, and I was sure he would say something about our atire, but then he slurred "IN A WHITE ROOM-" before carrying on to the next cute girl set. It was marvelous watching the man at work, he invited one of them to breakfast and I think she said yes. In front of all of us. With a microphone on. She looked like she was 16. Great times.

Do it*

Would love to meet him. One of my all time favorite TV actors. Nice one!

Robert Plant. Turns out he is an old friend of my grandfather. Met him at the Wolverly fair. Too bad I was too young to really interact with him or realise who he was. I wish I could go back to that moment, he was a sincerely nice guy.

I met Mikel Arteta. nice guy

Once met Mikey Rourke in an electronics-store in Germany. Cool dude.

Sprayed Arnold Schwarzenegger with a super squirt gun when i was a kid ~12 after he filmed a commercial on the river

ive met tom hanks but hes a stupid bitch in real

was at goodison park for some football thing when I was at school. he turned up for training and spoke with us for a while when we were outside.

also met some scouse pricks at anfield that I wished would die

sorry bro no memes here. he's a nice guy for real haha.

Paul Sorvino
Danny Aiello
Taye Diggs
T Boz from TLC
Numerous NY Yankees
Lili Brancato
I smoked a blunt with Punky Brewster once

Jenna?

I shook hands with Leonardo DiCaprio at a conference backstage. But that wasn't as cool as meeting Mikel Arteta.

Hey guys, did you know that Mikel Arteta is a nice guy? I sure do.

should also mention he was cool as fuck, he did a fake rage yell and then laughed, scared me at first lol

nickel artery

>nobody cares meme
good job, user lol

My mom grew up two doors down from a famous animator for cartoon network who later got hired by Pixar. He first worked for cartoon network and animated Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel cartoons, then he animated the early episodes of the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. He got picked up by Pixar and did a lot of the animation for the move "Cars". Really cool guy.