Rules:
>No getting triggered
>If you get triggered you lose
>Person who triggers the most people wins
>One opinion per person
>If your opinion is popular we ignore it
>Most importantly have fun

I'll start:
Game of Thrones is the most over rated shows in history, and only prehistoric troglodites can watch it and make it intricate and enjoyable for themselves

Im already triggered

I agree with the viewpoint of third wave feminists and LGBT supporters.Black lives matter also has its place in society.

Not an unpopular opinion, quite the opposite

That's just a regular opinion, lots of people like it and lots don't, neither is unpopular/popular

The insane clown posse makes fun and interesting music, and must have an amazing business sense to be able to stay in business as rapping clowns for close to 30 years.

Traps are better than women

Triggered. Their music is horrible and their fandom is even worse. Calling their trash music is an insult to music

There's nothing inherently wrong with pedophilia. The stigma attached to it comes from uneducated over protective parents living in denial, and anyone dumb enough to listen to them. This only makes the problems associated with pedophilia worse.

Do you mean the attraction itself, or acting upon that attraction with a child? Because I think I might agree with you.

A person who is educated does not equal a person who is smart. Education only serves to teach people big words and terminologies to spout at their other pseudo-intellectual friends. Real intelligence is something acquired at birth, it is not something acquired through life. The only thing someone can acquire through life in relation to intelligence is cleverness.

As long as the kid wants it, it can somehow be viewed as okay? Either way its an icky topic nowadays.

drugs and substance should be decriminalized

filthy frank is really funny

But he is thought

abortion isn't murder. the hyde and helms amendments are unconstitutional. taxpayer funds should absolutely cover abortion for people who can't afford it.

>Real intelligence is something acquired at birth

Ah, that explains why some infants can perform differential calculus, while others just cry and shit themselves.

>takes bait

good one m8

Smash mouth are actually quite a decent band, but were unjustly faded into obscurity.

They have a wide variety of styles and different types of music they do. I bet most people could find at least one ICP song they really enjoyed. Especially if they didn't know it was ICP beforehand.

>he is thought

Race mixing is the best thing for the human future

>troglodites
>nice spelling m8

Chris Farley was never funny.

Jesus Christ I couldn't fucking agree more. Also, pokemon Go is retarded. Grow up you fucks.

Chris Farley and Melissa McCarthy are the same person.

you can't agree with 3rd wave feminists because they don't have a common goal. They all want different things and most of them don't know what they want.

Anything Pokemon related is gay as fuck and if you like it you should be ashamed.

Atheism is irrational and frankly, idiotic. To say nothing created everything, despite there being COUNTLESS evidences for God existing (patterns in nature and all the prophecies that the bible has fulfilled)

No other religion is as truthful as the bible, just look who has the most numbers (christians :) )

stoplikingthingsidontlike.jpg

>unpopular

I think it looks gross when girls have their legs open and spread their vaginas.

Bait, also clearly not how the big bang works at all you fucknut

Its the truth, also you're triggered, you lose.

>potential for real intelligence is acquired at birth
>ftfy

I don't want it because I want my fantasy to actually be fantasy. I want my wizards to be wizards and my good guys to kick ass

The things you do during sex are disgusting, when taken out of the sphere of sex.

I think natty lifters who complain about steroid users either dont know where to get them or are too scared to use them.

you were already triggered,so you lose

I think sexes are NOT made to be equal.

That's only an unpopular opinion among people with half a brain

Muslims are growing the fastest, which must mean Islam is the TRUE religion and everyone is realizing that. Allah Uh-Akbar!

I cannot disprove this.

Spotted the stoner who flunked out of high school.

Kids can't consent

Jak and Daxter are far superior then Rachet and Clank

Don't thinks so m8.

Not an unpopular opinion

Pokemon go is awesome!

edgy

Nhilism is the only true way to happiness

noice

But they can choose to change genders?

Black dudes are cool

Have to disagree with you there, its bringing people together more then anything these days

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

dat bait looks tasty but ima have to pass

says the pedophile

This.
The age of consent is there to protect children from assholes who just want to abuse the fact children cant make informed decisions.

Anime is for low-life neckbeards, and your parents and grandparents would be endlessly ashamed of the fact that their grown up offspring is watching childish cartoons in their prime mating age and is sometimes attracted to a fictional characters.

I dont care if someone is racist. I've known legit neo-nazis and as long as they arent out stabbing people I dont give a fuck.

Via wizard powers

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

Triggered

not an unpopular opinion who the fuck would let sweat drop into there mouth and nonstop and clean there mouth with fire or let any persons bodily fluids into there mouth willingly

Our brains don't fully develop until our mid twenties, so the age of consent should be raised to reflect that.

True, but not unpopular.
People who think this is acceptable only frequent shitholes like b

The right to bare arms is unneeded and we wouldnt stand a chance in a revolt

Superhero movies are boring as fuck

i like Sup Forums

Gypsy men fuck the best

Well if you look around the world instead of you american bubble you will see that the age of consent is different in different countries

I'm legitimately worried about the growing number of muslims in europe, and the PC culture that wont call them out on anything until there's too many of them and it's far too late.

a woman can get pregnant at 12, if that's not the universe saying "she's ready" then call me a fkn pedo

Fuck off pedo

Nirvana fucking blows. All they did sounds the same and the only reason they have their legend status is because Cobain 12ga'd himself.

I think Islamic culture will have a positive influence on women in western society by making them less slutty.

The same applies for men and will also make men more respectable and less degenerate.

I will be waiting for the day Islam takes over the west, and be filled with joy when it does.

Agreed

Could you provide examples of these patterns in nature and fulfilled prophecies you believe prove Christianity is the one true religion? And if so, would you?

Sex is about tension and chemistry as much as looks, so how the fuck can you have chemistry and tension with a child is you sick fuck. Please kill yourself

Agreed cunt u lose

Because thousands of years ago humans died by the age of 30 so we needed to reproduce as soon as possible.

How does wanting the age of consent raised make me a pedo?

>435635 ▶
>
I've actually studied the topic for many years and I've come to the conclusion that certain elements are given there magnetic properties from the force that is exerted from the cavernous expanse between those to mimes thick fucking skulls

I hope your sister gets raped and then stoned to death.

lame b8

>implying adults don't make dumb decisions and are responsible

>willingly

Well idk. Arent you doing it willingly every single time you have sex?

That is because you a pussy troglodit

But i don't want to wear long sleeve shirt, it's the middle of summer. I want to have bare arms.

I've never gotten the appeal of seeing a girl with cum on her face. How the fuck do you jerk it to that shit?

Finally an unpopular opinion that is both actually unpopular and reasonable my dad and brother are both uber racists and they're alright

read the bible :)

This

Genderfluid pansexual is a real gender

Not him, but when an adult makes an unresponsible choice its because they are stupid, when a child does it its because they arnt developed

I hope Sadiq Khan gets killed by a Muslim extremist. It may be the only chance London has of waking up before it's too late.

Agreed, my friends are uber racist but they never went and assaulted someone just because of the color of theirs skins.

There are plenty of stoners who flunked out of high school who make well over 500,000 a year, there are plenty of people who can just sit in their house and read books and learn everything that way, teachers are glorified baby sitters and college is just a way for Jews to make money teaching people stuff that they already know or could've learned for free going to their local public library