So many theories, yet nobody mentions Vanda as the obvious sponsor

So many theories, yet nobody mentions Vanda as the obvious sponsor.....

lol

And back to the memes

Nothing OP?

I mean, people still call it a secret when its fairly obvious who runs it, and its not even some big deal - pretty small security company out of the Southern US.

Ah, you're still lurking I assume, no need to offend, but you got a confirmed source? First I've heard of this.

Blackwater?

Haha not blackwater.

The site admins are retarded and are using the same analytics property for like 4 different sites.

Took about 45 seconds to look it up, was shocked nobody has just gone ahead and posted about it online.

^other guy, not first poster.

That's because no one knows what this shit is... This is semi old fag shit. Well not really, but the normies don't know what this is so there's never any traction on these threads when they do pop up

This is OP FYI.

Oh....well in that case...

Chemtrails! Freemasons! Blackwater! The Jews!

Alright.

Cicada thirty three OH ones!

xD

The day OP is called out for old fag shit. Onions are being cut.

I didn't call you fag shit lmao. Some other fag is lurking.

But anyways, in regards to Cicada, my best meme.

Faith in Sup Forums restored.

I really thought that atleast semi-normies knew bout this. Myself, Im way too stupid and into intoxicating myself to really read up on it, but I've understood the outlines of it all.

OP is saying this is coming from a small secutiry company? I feel like a clue that easily found should... well, be found already?

Yea, I was just bored - taking a trip down memory lane on CDC's site and the like;

Looked it up, found the deets, searched for the spoiler online and....nothing. Shocked.

>CDC's
cDc rather.

vandasecurities com is what I found in terms of a webpage.

At least in terms of something relating to security, but there's also a pharma company with Vanda.

I guess most people are just so infatuated with either the cryptographic puzzle aspect or the conspiracy aspect; they just overlook the simple shit.

There ya go. I'm guessing the domain is just used for their emails and stuff, but its pretty simple and makes a lot of sense.

Their 'research' I assume is just economic security. Hence Vanda security.

You know anything else? Other than Vanda.

(dubcall)

Well, when combined with the things known about looking at personal security, privacy and whatnot, I'd guess the deepest it goes is that 'they' (being the owner or the employees) wanted to create some social movement surrounding the idea.

I doubt it has anything to do with employment other than for consultancy's sake - but the whole thing appears to be predictably yet somehow annoyingly bland.

What else do upper middle-class American CrypTech enthusiasts really have to be concerned with...

More of a 'Mystery-Solved' post rather than some sort of shocking revelation I guess.

Not to mention that the modus operandi behind the way their 'global clues' are spread leads me to believe that the whole geo-aspect is just based upon where the admin happens to be vacationing at the time.