On a desert island is you, your best friend and 3 beautiful girl (like pic rel) which they are friends...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and 3 beautiful girl (like pic rel) which they are friends. You know that the rescue will arrive in 6 weeks.
You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1000kcal and 0,5l of water each day ). Only you have the knife and 3m of rope. Island is a pile of sand with one, fruitless tree, surrounded by lifeless salt water (because of the oil spill). Weather is sunny most time.

How you survive?

bump

Tie girls up, give them a bit water so they can survive for a few days, rape, after some funny time kill them and eat the bodies. Save hottest girl for last kill ofc

Do I have internet?

Otherwise I just end my life with teh knife.

See, someone who think can do everything.

kill your best friend and fuck bitches

drink my own piss

>Let me just load this question up to get the answer I want.

Dont feel like green texting

Tell others we can ration food for 6 weeks.

Wait till night.

Volunteer to take watch for ships or swamp monstas.

Kill all but 1 female while they sleep.

Cut up bodies and tie up last girl.

Feed her flesh of normies.

Ration real food and bits of people for 6 weeks.

Live peacefully on island with fucktoy and kill her a week before rescue and give them a sob story how they died on impact

This actually. Can survive with few food long enough

>don't feel like literally just putting 1 character more per line

Kill your friend, fuck him, eat his corpse, and fuck those bitches too.

>don't doubt my laziness

A fucking week before rescue? i would fuck the shit out of her even the last hour before rescue... what a waste

Well this is personal preference its nice to have alone time

You can live with less than 500kcal/day for 6 weeks you fucking idiot, just have to find a way to collect rainwater its a fucking island im pretty sure it rains every other night.

> Dig hole in middle of island
> sand filters water
> bury friend and hot girls neck deep in sand to keep them cool
> only kill them and eat them as necessary
> use bones and skin to lure gulls to eat to stretch food
I feel like this is the smart move, but if there was am oil spill, there would be hippies there in less than 24 hours.

youre right.. im sorry

This is Sup Forums, the average fedora wearer can live for about 6 months on 0 cal a day.
They can also boil salt water in their fedora and condense the steam for fresh water.

They survive on nothing but fat and saying "m'lady" whilst tipping head ornaments and wearing badly strained overshirts.

He never said he wouldn't fuck the corpse....

Nah don't be user a week might be a bit much for no human contact or nooky.

Kek

>How you survive?

Worship and fuck the girl with long hair. Fuck the others. Not literally. But keep the perfect princess alive and full of semen. She swallows, right?