Iron Man is a black 15 year old now

Iron Man is a black 15 year old now.
Thoughts?

man=/=girl

Typical marvel shit that they'll revert in like a year.

Galactus is an eskimo!

Iron Man is also Dr. Doom now. I'm okay with this.

What bothers me the most...how does her hair fit under the helmet?

Could be worse at least he's not a jew

Another instance of creators being either pushed into SJW bullshit by their editors - or SJW creators having too little creativity and too little dedication to start their own franchise.

Somewhat disappointing, but not the first time this has happened.

I'm sick of this trend where shitty fan-fiction ends up as the actual comics.

>694444444

By being hair. It's flexible do you have hair?

>when the company panders to the sjw's who would never buy a comic and only give a fuck because they want to feel virtous, and not the actual fans who make them money

Tony Stark's Ironman suit cost him millions to build. How the fuck could a 15 year old build one too

I'm guessing she stole it

Doesn't change the fact that I don't buy comics one iota.

See why dont they just make a new superhero instead

/thread.

Checked by satan

He barely wrote anything, just said hey it would be cool it the fantastic four fought something that will destroy the earth, then someone else creates Galactus, and Stan Leiber takes credit for it. Typical jew.

That's fucking retarded

Just another publicity stunt.
Oh! superman has died!
Oh Spiderman is now a black kid!
Oh Thor is now a woman!
Oh Ironman is now a black girl

the next one is obviously going to involve a character becoming transgender.

HA!

Brings new meaning to Wonder Woman....

I wonder if that's a woman...

good question... had marvel ever done the opposit?

Fucking marvel should die. They just shit out terrible movies for children.

Also Stan Lee is a kike

heres the next one:
Oh! Captain America is now a disabled Black-albino, transexual gay muslim jew!

This is why I mostly read DC....Mostly

He built it out of scraps from a box.

In all seriousness though, creative people tend to be liberals and go to a liberal arts college. It's not a huge surprise that identity politics and SJW shit would shine through in various artforms including comics.

It's not a bike.

It's blatant racism/sexism on marvels part, because they are assuming that a black female superhero cannot be successful without being shoehorned into an already popular comic featuring a white superhero.

I am fucking triggered.

i actually still buy comics and now im gonna stop because i dont support just changing things simply to bend to stupid pressure about race and gender issues. most people at the comic shop i frequent feel the same so theres a few hundred people and theres a large group like this so sales are gonna drop. hopefully that makes them realize instead of changing old characters because sjw pressure just make new fucking heroes.
there was no problem with all the heroes they are changing being white even through times when racism was huge not this fake shit thats being stirred up and blacks didnt care. its just a small group who make a lot of noise and marvel would rather make them shut up by doing this than actually stand up for anything. goes for dc as well

this.. I wanna see this.

Who the fuck still cares about comic books

>I'm an a-actual fan

Guys this is offensive, I've been triggered. Her bellybutton is showing, typical of a sick company controlled by the illuminati patriarchy in order to undermine and objectify women.
Also she is clearly a she, which is offensive for non-binary faggots who label themselves like that in order to further victimize themselves.

Next we'll have indian muslim trans-lesbian Batman whose parents were killed by a gang of multi-racial gay punks. And even then the 4th wave feminists (AKA waste of organs and blood) are going to find an issue with it.
"Leslie Wayne's cape is greyish blue, the color of rape and male dominance, fuck you MARVEL."

but black people could never invent a perpetual motion flying suit tank suit, only white people can break the laws of physics!!

I AM ANGRY AND NERDY AND RACIST ARGH

I identify as an identifier, would you like me to identify you?

Stupid asf why do keep changing genders of the main chars instead of making new Chars who the fuck cares about being progressive ffs

Fuck marvel comic universe

Whatever as long as its actually good

lol'd

Well he's already black now isn't he?

State of Marvel Comics..
- Iron Man = black woman
- Captain America = black man
- Spiderman = black kid
- Hulk = asian kid
- Ms Marvel = muslim girl
- Thor = woman

Why are americans obsessed with cultural/political messages in pop culture ?
You need to realize that this bullshit is not for self aware humans, it is for media dronesz niggers, women, and teens.
I cringe when I see men discussing crap like this and ghost busters.
Let them burn with all their distractions. Get a life mission and get to it. leave all this fake hype behing, my man.

I want to know how she fits all that hair in the helmet

Says the faggot on Sup Forums...

I feel guilty using this site. I confess.

What we need now is a white character as Black Panther.

hard to argue with those points

really? cuz i wanna know how the power source works

probably should just get rid of black panther, right? its a racist character. it's not like they ever threw a bone to aryans and made a Gothar Man or something

there is even no need to argue. No one is to blame. Each has to learn his nature and live it. If the drone life seems fit ? Ok woth me.

if only we were all as privileged as marcus auraelius

get your head out of your ass, fellow drone

Everyone, who freaks out about this does not know how comics work and have worked over the last 50 years. Chill.

I'm a fan of comics too. don't really care what happens in them, because its just a story. but i agree with everything he says

Redpill me, then.

So... Not Iron Man. Iron Nigress at best or Iron Niglet

I think it's cool that they're trying to be progressive, but they shouldn't replace existing characters. Perhaps create new ones.
For example, have this girl be an intern working for Stark, and he gives her the suit or something. She could be Iron Lass or something just not Iron Man.

Wait the hulk is a asian kid now? I was aware of the rest of those changes and some even made some sense but they changed the fucking hulk?!

Iron man is still iron man, just getting replaced by a girl. Hopefully they don't name her Iron Man.

all of my this

and what alternative to the stoic life do you offer .

Bad b8, there's a spinoff featuring every nationally of replacement of every common super hero. This isn't anything new. And this is just one comic line anyway, it's not the only Iron Man storyline, ever.

Apparently she is some MIT super genius, finishing her masters at age 15 and built her functioning iron man suit in her dorm room.

>2016
>typical fucking response
just once, just once would it kill you to open your eyes and see life from someones elses perspective? jesus christ. i thought we were beyond this

You're saying this negro woman is a man?

I believe he/she/it is saying be mindful of "trans" America.

> black jailbait

I would now fuck iron man.

ALAS FAIR MAIDEN, PLEASE TAKE MY HAND AND WE SHALL EJECT OURSELVES FROM THIS SULLEN PLACE> PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE SALIVA CRUST ON THE BRIM OF MY FEDORA< YOU CAN SEE THIS IS MOST SURELY A RESULT OF PLACING THE BRIM INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TONGUING THE BRIM TO LATER ONLY PLACE IT UPON MY FLAKING SCALP AS TO LET THE SALIVA AND BACTERIA MUCUS SLUDGE DRY AND CRACK AND MOLD AND ROT ASND TO GIVE OFF A MOST RIPE ODOUR.

MY ASSHOLE IS PUCKERING!!!!!!!!

>its Sup Forums

If it's just a spinoff I don't see the problem in it. I doubt it will be any good however just because of the dissosociation of anything iron man. Most Fans of iron man will not back the change, and most SJWs won't care about comics. It dosnt make much sense to me but as long as they don't change anythig that's cannon than I really don't care. You'd have a better chance making Captain America into a woman tbh, I don't get why they chose iron man.

Sorry.

I'll be more aware of him/her/it/we/they/thon/thin and check my privillages.

Nice b8

This for all the bullshit. like everything they should just start their own thing. If the want a female black superhero make one don't just take an idea and change it. Though it's cheaper to not have an idea and change the printing colour.

This is a joke right? Please tell me this is a joke. This is not ok

its simple, we kill the batman.

>Tony stark
>Egocentric, Cocky, Alchoolic, Greedy...
I can't imagine what SJW would say if he was black before.

>"The black hero is drunk again"
>"The black hero is being cocky and ignorant with his friends
>"The black hero is just mockying and trying to get all atention like a clow.

Would still bang, 10/10 Ign

from what I've read it's being produced by lazy people using computer generated images, some of which they stole from games workshop, so there might be some legal drama to go along with this

Amadeus cho

Nor could women

Someone should legit start a comic, book series, movie etc. with popular black, women gay etc. figures portrayed as straight white males. The fallout of hypocrisy would be absolutely glorious.

What the hell I thought he was only gonna be a temporary appearance in WWH not come along and soil the name.

its called ironMAN for a reason

>Masters at 15
Jesus fuck. They can never create a more "normal" extraordinary person can they? Gotta fucking mary sue it up.

He was in WWH?

How does the helmet fit over that hair

Yeah he didn't have a major place. He showed up with Hercules and watched him get his ass beat if I recall correctly.

my first thought is, where the fuck did a BLACK 15 yr old get that much money to even start building a suit

cant wait for the rule 34 on that

You realize X-men was a SJW comic right? Like its actually about Martin Luther King vs Malcom X. King being professor X, Malcom representing Magneto

Huslin my nigga

Nope. White, normal, all-American hero Captain America is now a traitorous Nazi, i.e. the bad guy.

Not to mention that tony took years to perfect the suit. His first suits had massive failures and also got him killed many times.

But a jailbait negro braingod perfects it and gets her masters at 15. I bet you they are going to reveal some insane BS about how she did something miracle worthy at 10. Calling it now.

Huh, neat

kek
tale one thread to make all racist and sexists neckbeards on Sup Forums to come out of their basemnts