What makes Death Grips such a good band ?

I'm problably retarded and shit but I really wonder, am I to stupid to understand how genuine their music is or what ?

It's just electropop with noise and punk elements

Death Grips is garbage, I remember when liking them was a meme, now it's mu core because that bald faggot on youtube said so and for some reason people can't for their own opinions on grinding electro shit with drums and a black guy screaming obscenities that aren't good lyrics, they're just good for posting in all caps in shitty threads

shut up

They're edgy and experimental and underground and all that shit, but they don't sacrifice being accessible and catchy for that.
You may meme saying that they are not "accessible", but tell me that songs like "The Fever" or "Deep Web" are less accessible than the average black metal song, for example.

I remember back when TMS was coming out, someone had commented on the video for The Fever something along the lines of "them boys sure can write a hook" and that is very true. They put together catchy synth phrases and catchy rhythms on their songs with some catchy hooks but without throwing away edgy experimental flow rap and an overall "underground schizophrenic hobo junkie" ethos

they're not good they just do annoying shit that teenagers eat up

>just

I've noticed that only the shittiest of human beings like this hack band.

I
just
the
way
it
sounds

post irony

It's music for the brink of sanity. There's a logic to anything that's popular and failing to understand that is a failure to sympathize and see beyond your own perspective.

May someone explain to me why you faggots decided to turn on Death Grips lately?

You've probably never actually listened to them.

it is bad like led zeppelin and people like both of them but they are shit so their similar in that

because they've gone well beyond the lifespan of your average meme. fantano gave money store a 10 nearly five years ago. their music, their stunts etc. are getting old

They're super diverse in terms of sound, so its more a case of finding an album you like and going from there. I only really like the first three records a lot, but everyone has different opinions

Fantano gave Bottomless PIt a [strong] 9 just the other day and the album was overall well-received by critic and public

>experimental and underground
They are not.

not relevant
fantano giving money store a 10 is what elevated DG to meme status

Their output is crazy consistent for their 6 years of activity. The reason I like them though is their interesting use of the internet and social media to push the boundaries of what is commonly understood under a band. Being into Death Grips is an experience of its own, the band knows that and they play around with that.

>tfw plebs cant get into death grips so they shit on them

we see right through you.

the funny thing is, this band is gonna go down in underground music history. Give it a rest

/thread

The memes may have gotten stale but the music is still bretty good.

Also there was the whole meme rampage of JENNY DEATH WHEN just last year

Exposition:
>first wave of honest listeners come
>TMS makes its way to fantano and being the ironic faggot he is, gives them a 10 out of nowhere
>the people who take him seriously (basically the people who run the frontpage of Sup Forums and all those Sup Forums memes facebook pages) also start listening to them ironically, it also includes a second wave of honest listeners
>meme the shit out of the band
>post ironic listeners come by beating a dead horse
>a big number people who didn't know the band listen to it and realize they aren't anything special at all
>give their honest opinion
>contrarians also find a way to mess with the gullible wave of post ironic listeners

I think this also applies to Kanye and Grimes.

How do you ironically listen to something

More like Noise and Punk with electro pop elements.

>Fantano gave TMS a 10 ironically

Sup Forumscho autismo

the closest i get to this is listening to a catchy and stupid song that makes me laugh a bit, but eventually it becomes an ear worm and I appreciate it

is this ironic listening??

>I
>trick
>myself
>into
>liking
>memes

>Fantano being honest at all since Sup Forums gave him a power trip
You know he just likes to stir the shit out of Sup Forums

That's actual enjoyment. Music is something you can easily turn into a fashion object or a way to fit a scene, liking some band or genre ironically isn't weird at all among teenagers.

No, it's called liking a stupid song.

It makes me feel good.

>Fantano likes fucking with Sup Forums so much he gives an album a 10 ironically
Whatever you say

>he felt for dg meme

/thread

kys and your shit taste

except for the part where death grips is good

/thread
/board

The ability to do this is a requirement to fit in here at Sup Forums apparently

>Fantano dislikes metal
????????????

>complaining of people without their own opinions
>mad at people for their opinions

Because if I don't like it, no one does

>I don't understand how anyone can like it so anyone that does must be tricking themselves!
>I use meme as an argument against art

He is also a beta revolutioner

because you enjoy them because they make good songs

this pretty much