allahu akbar

Pepe should break Griezfag's leg now

Disgusting

>American's in charge of being able to understand

YESSSS!

Arsehole

Second

fuck off cancerous frog

Completely normal tackle. Ronaldo just had bad luck.

lmao
clear as fuck that this din dus objective was to fuck up ronaldo
he didnt even try to get the ball but instead literally aimed on the knee

I'm making a voodoo doll of him as we speak

Religion of Peace

he dindu nuffin!

FUCK YOU PAYET YOU DIRTY PIECE OF HUMAN FILTH I HOPE PEPE BREAKS YOUR FUCKING LEGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

French didn't do a good security check because is see a fucking terrorist on the field

>he didnt even try to get the ball
So, he got the ball without even trying?

Hope you get beheaded mother fucker

painfully

>mfw Payet gets done by James McCarthy again next season and all the West Aaahm fans get BTFO

>France gets the easy opponents until semifinal
>german team is crippled and unlucky
>france manages to beat a handicapped german team
>Donaldo dies 20 minutes after final begins

Something smells fishy here. If France dares to claim they're the best of Europe after they win I'm gonna be mad.

nigger

But we are Mohammed.
Your tears are going to be delicious

jej

fat cunt

i fucking hate thos guy forever
this game should stop

FUCK PAYET
FUCK FRANCE
FUCK MOTHS

jesus fuck off
someone kill this fucking villain motherfucker

kill yourself

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking dirty muslim bastard burn in hell

>payet

DESIGNATED

I mean... he will eventually

FUCKING FRENCH FAGGOTS CAN NOT PLAY FAIR. IF THEY WIN WORST WIN IN EM HISTORY.

This will turn into murder ball in a few minutes

Payet dindu nuffin tho

PAYET THE MADMAN

cheater scum

Payet got kneed hahahahahaha

>hope he dies

You're the one with the A10s. Airstrike the stadium.

Why are niggers considered "French" and allowed to play for France?

It will be the most pathetic """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""win"""""""""""""""""""""""""" in sports history. Literally a worthless win. Nobody will truly acknowledge it.

>a10s
those old pieces of shit?
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

this

Because they have the French nationality

Disgusting piece of shit...football diednfor me todsy...fuck you dwsxhamps tactics to injurre our best player

Dosgudting piece of shit...gootballl died for me todsy fucl desxhamps tacticd to injure our best plsyer

FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HOPE SOMEONE BREAKS HIS BONES

KEK go be a drunkard somewhere else jao

He looks fucking fat. I thought footballers were supposed to be athletic

Disagree.
2006 Italy literally buying the WC is worst.

Ok fuck youbtoo

A10 >>> F35.

just like how noyer went for higuain's head first and the ball second, right? but it's not refball when it helps you, german keepers have a license to kill
faggot

>being this mad that some mandrama bitch got rekt

> Want to destroy ronaldo
> Got an idea
> Going to fuck his knee up
> using my own knee
>...
Portugueses and others cucks will believe that. This is Payet we are talking about not Pepe...

>Everyone conveniently forget all Pepe disgusting tackle

Lel calm down Manuel

Pretty much. Hopefully someone linches him

I legit hope he scores one. Seeing all those threads full of crying sissies is already delicious.

t. bosniak

salama nigger my nigger

They already won last match

FUCKING NIGGER I HOPE HE SUFFERS A CAREER ENDING INJURY REEEEEEEEEEE

I really liked him

Now I hope he dies

Disgusting shitskin lover

Kill yourself you anime muslim nigger

Sudaca bastardo